10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:59 pm
cloud889
Hoshioni
cloud889
Yeah, the shinys aren't all that impressive. But they already have something like your first recommended feature, except it only works on diamond and pearl stressed

platinum???
You mean the daycare? I was talking about the ranch you could download on wiiware. People who still think shinys aren't a waste of space, just look at shiny Garchomp. Also, to quote Serebii.net, shiny pokemon are always going to end up with the same odds of good stats as normal pokemon.

i dont care about that i know that, its just annoying to add somthing purely looks/collection to a game like that  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:01 am
Murderous Lollipop
The shiny's were a great idea because it makes the user own a rarity. By making shiny pokemon, the pokemon team created more chances to obtain rare pokemon, and seriously, it looks super impressive in a wifi battle.

and really? a pokemon garden?

Seriously no.

I do support the costomizable characters though.

It'd be cool to see items you can keep on pokemon. Like with the fashion case, but the pokemon can wear it at all times. Like a pikachu with a baseball cap. It'd be even better if the poke clothes were super rare.

XD So in a wifi battle people will be like, "OMG Your pikachu haz hat?

CUTE!!!

=3

XD now that WOULD EAT data  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

cloud7890

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:39 pm
Hoshioni
cloud889
Hoshioni
cloud889
Yeah, the shinys aren't all that impressive. But they already have something like your first recommended feature, except it only works on diamond and pearl stressed

platinum???
You mean the daycare? I was talking about the ranch you could download on wiiware. People who still think shinys aren't a waste of space, just look at shiny Garchomp. Also, to quote Serebii.net, shiny pokemon are always going to end up with the same odds of good stats as normal pokemon.

i dont care about that i know that, its just annoying to add somthing purely looks/collection to a game like that
You don't care? I was essentially saying what you just did, but in more detail. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:33 pm
cloud889
Hoshioni
cloud889
Hoshioni
cloud889

platinum???

You don't care? I was essentially saying what you just did, but in more detail. 3nodding

oh......XD

well, id like more useful things added still.
but at least shineys are good for trade for people who are soo vain........XD  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

cloud7890

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:33 am
Hoshioni
cloud889
Hoshioni
cloud889
Hoshioni
cloud889

platinum???

oh......XD

well, id like more useful things added still.
but at least shineys are good for trade for people who are soo vain........XD
I still think it's funny that shiny Garchomp is just a slightly different texture from a regular one. Theres no real effort put into the shinys, they're just recolors. Although, I do like how shiny Groudon looks on battle revolution.  
TPLoG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff