Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 11: Random Zone
FINNISH THIS HERE SENTENCE!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are there muffins in ur socks?
  yes
  no
  maybe so
View Results

R0cknR0b

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:25 pm
My car crashed with some weird guy on a motorcycle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:57 pm
RawrIzEatsChu

i was late because....

I got sucked into a parallel world where where tacos and burritos are at war with cupcakes and cookies, for the sole purpose of who gets to wear magenta socks, while the other is stuck to wear olive colored socks. And before I could help them, I was incinerated by a laser beam, and my ashes blew all the way to Stonehenge, England, where the druids were kinda nice enough to use their molecular stabilizer on me to pull me back together, but; the jerks, could afford airfare back, so;' I had to get in touch with a witch, which she magical transported me back home, via a magical circle, yet; with minor downfall in her calculations, now I got a cool fox ears and cute matching tail. Also; with my clothes ruined after the transportation, I had to go back home, change clothes, then come back here, and now I'm broke after going back and forth, if you still wanna go on our date, would you be willing to pay the way for both of us? razz  

Flower_Illusion

6,500 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXXx Deaths Angel xXXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:27 pm

..my squid tried making love to my hampster...

ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 pm
...the hot snow fell up.  

Cervantus Da Leanordo

xXXx Deaths Angel xXXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:37 pm
I got lost in wonderland  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:38 pm
Flower_Illusion
RawrIzEatsChu

i was late because....

I got sucked into a parallel world where where tacos and burritos are at war with cupcakes and cookies, for the sole purpose of who gets to wear magenta socks, while the other is stuck to wear olive colored socks. And before I could help them, I was incinerated by a laser beam, and my ashes blew all the way to Stonehenge, England, where the druids were kinda nice enough to use their molecular stabilizer on me to pull me back together, but; the jerks, could afford airfare back, so;' I had to get in touch with a witch, which she magical transported me back home, via a magical circle, yet; with minor downfall in her calculations, now I got a cool fox ears and cute matching tail. Also; with my clothes ruined after the transportation, I had to go back home, change clothes, then come back here, and now I'm broke after going back and forth, if you still wanna go on our date, would you be willing to pay the way for both of us? razz
You sir, deserve a trophy.  

Cervantus Da Leanordo

strawberry_4116

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:45 pm
I was eating someone brainzzzzzzzzzz  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:51 pm
I was having a one night stand last night & the b*tch got attached. Wanted me to make breakfast before I left for work. Jesus, there's a reason it's called a one nighter.  

xo Take Me Away xo

Xx-rosy-cheeks-xX

5,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 am
i was running dizzily in the lawn  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:56 pm
because...
my head rolled of my shoulders and all of my organs melted and i turned inside out then became an alien and got banned from the planet F*** YOUGH MORRANS.... and somehow my organs were back, i wasn't inside out but i still couldn't find my head... (:  

x-TOXIC -OREO-x

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Onelaughing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:52 pm
I was late 'cause I had to slay my evil twin in an alternate dimension, but my teacher didn't believe me even though I was covered in blood.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:52 am
i got in trubble for slapping a monkey  

menabena

lilac218

Interesting Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:30 pm
Cervantus Da Leanordo
Flower_Illusion
RawrIzEatsChu

i was late because....

You sir, deserve a trophy.
That WAS AWSOME!!! you should be a poet!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:38 pm
I was late because a homosapien of African descendent illegally obtained my transportation device.

don't look at me, my friend told me to put that down.  

The Iliaddict

Hygenic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250

lilac218

Interesting Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:40 pm
Evil twin monkeys were fighting in the yard and I took a steptowards them and they attacked. They brought me to they're leader Elfonzo the lion king and he ate me too pieces. when he spit me out I was like a pile of ripped up paper. Then a elf came walking by he tapped the heels of his shoes together and I became a pumpkin so we had to go to the lair where I had to eat creme brulele and I turned back into myself but when we went for the door to leave we had locked ourselfs in!!! So he poofed me to an igloo where some penguins slidded me home and thats why I was late!!!  
11: Random Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff