Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG Crusaders

Back to Guilds

zOMG Crusaders Unite! 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Chocobo Knights, Crusaders, zOMG, Justice 

Reply Random Chatting(although it's alright to do so in the main forum :3)
General Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RainDog777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:56 pm
Is it just me, or were everyone else also asked to join another zOMG guild?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:27 pm
RainDog777

It's the ZOMGMafia, am I wrong?  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

RainDog777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:39 pm
Gloom Judge Befrant
RainDog777

You got it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:26 pm
RainDog777
Gloom Judge Befrant
RainDog777

You got it.

Oh well. It really is getting pretty boring here. It's not their fault. Oh well.  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

MiniKnightSauro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:40 pm
zOMGmafia, wtf? So they're a bunch of 13 year old 'Imma gangstah biatch, fear mah homie yo!'?... I would rather take suicide, but ok. I'll let them have that. And besides, since zOMG is a middle-age fiction based world, when the heck did the mafia and the mob appear? Not in the middle ages at least. They fail badly. I just.. urgh *facepalm*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:16 pm
Gloom Judge Befrant
RainDog777

Same here :/ They are trying to steal members >.>
Now I feel bad that I joined x.x But I didn't know that when I joined.  

Stari_08

Star Lover

Azuremage_Violet

4,640 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:28 am
Stari_08
Gloom Judge Befrant
RainDog777

Same here :/ They are trying to steal members >.>
Now I feel bad that I joined x.x But I didn't know that when I joined.

I just hope no there not planning any secret strategies. I like action yet i still consider myself a pacifist to an extent.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:59 pm
Some may not care but some will so i'll just say. I'm back from my state of no-lifeness. You see I just got Monster Hunter Tri and kinda got caught up in a state of shut in no-lifeness. Luckly I broke through the adiction and i'm back to help the guild from dying. Again, some of you may not even care.

For the record, the zOMG Mafia is soooooooo boring. All they do is random crap with barely any relacence to zOMG.  

RainDog777

RobDaFob
Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:18 pm
Alright, first off, this guild is NOT dead, not as long as I continure to help others and fight the zOMG. Right now, if you're not committed to our cause and you think this guild is boring, then leave. I'm trying my best to set things up right now, and events won't be posted up in the forums for awhile because of some issues, but when they do, I shall see whose really dedicated to the Crusaders' cause and I will ban each and every one of the members who are inactive and not committed. I rather have a small guild full of benevolent, active, and skilled fighters than an army full of untrustworthy, selfish, and uncaring players. As a zOMG Crusader, I fight to protect, help and serve the people of GaiaOnline.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:44 pm
RainDog777
RobDaFob
Alright, first off, this guild is NOT dead, not as long as I continure to help others and fight the zOMG. Right now, if you're not committed to our cause and you think this guild is boring, then leave. I'm trying my best to set things up right now, and events won't be posted up in the forums for awhile because of some issues, but when they do, I shall see whose really dedicated to the Crusaders' cause and I will ban each and every one of the members who are inactive and not committed. I rather have a small guild full of benevolent, active, and skilled fighters than an army full of untrustworthy, selfish, and uncaring players. As a zOMG Crusader, I fight to protect, help and serve the people of GaiaOnline.
Dude, I'm not trying to say that I hate the guild, i didn'y say it was boaring and i didn't say it's dead. I said it is slowly dying and i'm trying my best to fix it too. C'mon man, stop taking these things as a threat towards the guild. I don't care if you ban me for typing this but your being a hot headed douche who needs to calm down and right now i'm baffeled of how you could be a high ranking member with that kinda mannerism. Another thing is that you just can't dictate who is dedicated and whos not. If I wasn't i would of quit this guild a long time ago. Shoot, i'm quiting that stupid zOMG Mafia to put more time into this guild. SO BACK OFF!

I'm sorry everyone else for having to waste the room of this topic with my negative comeback.

First of all, I wasn't even talking to you. Basically, well, I'm talking to every member of this guild. I'm sick of having those come and go and don't do anything for the guild or Gpeople of Gaia. So YOU cool down buddy. I'm not trying to start a fight with anybody, espcially not amongst my brothers in arms. And if this sounds too "douche baggish" to you, well I'm sorry, I rarely show this side of me and right now, you really need to respect you leader and as well as your other brothers. Don't take this as an insult, keep it in mind for future reference, for I won't tolerate this kind of behavior in a guild that was meant to be percieved as "kind", caring, and dedicated to its services for other Gaians. Understand?  

RobDaFob
Captain

RobDaFob
Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:57 pm
Of course, we're brothers in arms. Forgive and forget, I would never hold a grudge against someone who just stated how he'll put more time into this guild. As long as you don't cause any trouble and start fights with our members, everything's cool. But I REALLy encourage you to carry out our will and codes, as in helping others on Gaia, whether it be on zOMG or not, fighting or with money, anything. I want you to dedicate yourself to that. And trust me, Chay and I will reward you greatly for you efforts, for your deeds won't go unrecognized. So yeah, everything's good, homie. lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:01 pm
Cool, so can I delet my previous "bad' post to put this behind us?  

RainDog777

RobDaFob
Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:15 pm
Yeah, it'd be wise to lol.  
Random Chatting(although it's alright to do so in the main forum :3)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games