Welcome to Gaia! ::

Say Goodbye To Noobs!!

Back to Guilds

Newbs..Say goodnight cuz ur going down! :)) 

Tags: Newbs, Donation, Cybering, Reporting, Noobs 

Reply Hate Noobs!!!!
Thats ENOUGH!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadeXD

Pro Pirate

30,225 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:03 pm
- A y e B e I z z y
Shadow-kun XD
I'm on your side for the most part Izzy, but I also think that you need to calm down a little bit. You should have been prepared for some controversy when this guild was made. In every guild there is controversy. A guild leader should be calm and responsible throughout all of it. Losing your temper and speaking in all caps (which is annoying, to be honest) won't help the situation at all. If anything it will get worse.

I like how ur brave enough t tell me tht istead of not tellin' me thanks. : ) By the way sorry for losin my temper everyone u just have to read all of the guilds i didnt want that money for myself its for the guild, and i am not starting a war agasint noobs hey just need to stop wat their doing no cyber no donation no annoyin; we we tell the admin lead about this, i promise.

And thank you for responding so kindly, to be honest I was a little nervous that I had inadvertently started something I shouldn't have. I understand that the gold isn't for yourself, but maybe you could tell us what you maybe plan on using the gold for. I would definitely donate to the guild if I knew what it was going towards. Thanks again for understanding my concerns.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:21 am
- A y e B e I z z y
Shadow-kun XD
I'm on your side for the most part Izzy, but I also think that you need to calm down a little bit. You should have been prepared for some controversy when this guild was made. In every guild there is controversy. A guild leader should be calm and responsible throughout all of it. Losing your temper and speaking in all caps (which is annoying, to be honest) won't help the situation at all. If anything it will get worse.

I like how ur brave enough t tell me tht istead of not tellin' me thanks. : ) By the way sorry for losin my temper everyone u just have to read all of the guilds i didnt want that money for myself its for the guild, and i am not starting a war agasint noobs hey just need to stop wat their doing no cyber no donation no annoyin; we we tell the admin lead about this, i promise.

hey how about me, I said that right in the beginning as well, how come I don't het thanked for being brave? crying  

Arantir Skeletonsu
Vice Captain

x--Swagest-Maximum
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:59 pm
ll torture technician ll
- A y e B e I z z y
Shadow-kun XD

hey how about me, I said that right in the beginning as well, how come I don't het thanked for being brave? crying

It is really nothin' worth crying about..
This is a serious matter..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:02 pm
Shadow-kun XD
- A y e B e I z z y
Shadow-kun XD

And thank you for responding so kindly, to be honest I was a little nervous that I had inadvertently started something I shouldn't have. I understand that the gold isn't for yourself, but maybe you could tell us what you maybe plan on using the gold for. I would definitely donate to the guild if I knew what it was going towards. Thanks again for understanding my concerns.

Ur welcome.
And the money.
I just want to see hwo much people care for this matter.
And also raise enough to provethat we dont like noobs then i will tell admin lead then they might do something.

Oh, Yes.
And we should shouldnt just do it for noobs but for rich people too u see them doing it aslo right??
Just to piss them off eh>?

~~The Captain.  

x--Swagest-Maximum
Captain

king jaymaxx

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:24 pm
- A y e B e I z z y
king jaymaxx
im sick of noobs askin 4 money it makes me want to cut there noob haed off there noob body

Tht has nothing to do with this problem...
i no ima random  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:08 am
Wow.....You just wasted 20k when you guys are noobs.  

Holy Armpits

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Stormy Werewolf

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:15 am
II midnight skater II
this should mean war anyways rich vs. noobs

No, we should punish the evil noobs. We cannot say Goodbye to Noobs because they will keep coming back, BUT if we don't encourage them, there won't be other noobs to TEACH the new noobs how to be nooby!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:28 pm
Okay listen up, I know what noobs are, their the ones who cyber and asking for donations and can't do shxt themselves. Some others are very kind hearted and earn money independently, What your all thinks about noobs is very Judgemental. So You cant judge the way noobs are, Sometimes rich gaians ask for donations; So lets get our facts straight and lets stop being judgemental [:  

x-Krazi3

Arantir Skeletonsu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:58 pm
- A y e B e I z z y
ll torture technician ll
- A y e B e I z z y
Shadow-kun XD

It is really nothin' worth crying about..
This is a serious matter..

you really must hate me  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:16 pm
From what I have read here (and I took the time to read each post, so I don't end up making an a** out of myself) it isn't really 'noobs' you are out to get. It's trolls. People who are new to the site (such as myself, I just joined last month) are noobs simply because they have just joined the site. You have taken the teerm 'newbie' and shifted it into this grotesque image of a horrible person who only wants money from people who have earned it and go around annoying said people. These are Trolls, not noobs. Noobs are called 'noobs' because they don't understand how things work, or just haven't gotten their footholds in the site to start making their own cash. Trolls are pathetic examples of what could barely be called 'humans' who go around making a**es of themselves because they have nothing better to do.
So to be clear, one who is simply new to the site
Noob
One who deliberately breaks rules and askes for money
Troll

Thank you :]

Akame-Sama

Hate Noobs!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers