Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
To be Betrayed: Death Note RP (Never too late to join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zexion Illusion master VI

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:30 pm
ryuk follows sakura to where she was going " *thought*I wonder why she ignored me there"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:46 am
(guess I'll be going next)

Matt hung his head back in boredom and let out a sigh. He was sitting on a comfy bed in what seemed to be a 5-star Japanese hotel -or at least he thought it was like a 5-star- while tampering with his favorite smoke screen gun. He finished all the work Mello assigned him too, and now was bored without recieving any new assignments.
"Damnit, I need a cig so bad, but you're not allowed to smoke." And as you all should know, matt hated having to go outside. "I would smoke here, but the smell would linger and somebody'd find out eventually-" Matt stopped his rambling to himself and looked toward the door. He heard two women fighting. "Haha, nice." He said to no one in particular. He got up and strolled to the door, leaned his ear against it and listened. It seemed the noise had faded. But, he then heard one woman scream for an ambulance and lots of people talking. "Great now what's happening?" He decided he'd go out and check what was happening. He put on his goggles and vest and headed out of his room toward the commotion. He casually walked out to the lobby to see what was happening and bowed when an ambulence man walked by and the man returned the gesture.
He looked around for a while, and noticed one of the employees here at the hotel at a desk holding . . . a Death Note?! Great, now there's another Death Note around. He thought to himself. I better alert Mello! When he reached into his pocket for his cell phone, he remembered he had left it in the room. He cursed out loud, and rather too loud, causing people to look at him. He bowed and laughed nervously, "Heh, gomenasai (I'm very sorry)," he announced to the people who were in earshot of what he had said.  

Matt-kun Game Addict

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:10 pm
As Sakura and L were walking she heard someone curse. She turned to where the word had come from and stared. Matt? Why is Matt here? Sakura saw him apoligize then walk away. Her thoughts once again focused on the voice she had heard. It did sound like Ryuk, but, that would make no sense, he'd be gone now that Light's dead. Back to the Shinigami world. The girl had barely heard L talking she was so into thought. "Are you OK?" He asked. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I am." He gave her a worried look and kept on walking. Suddenly Sakura spun around feeling like they were being followed. She almost screamed. "Ryuk!" Yelled Sakura.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:44 pm
"yo! since i'm here you're probably wondering why i'm here well your answer is boredom again so I decided to drop down here again"  

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:08 pm
"Boredom?! Boredom?! That's why you came back?!" Sakura yelled. She lunged at Ryuk but L grabbed her before she could get to him.

I can't think of anything. I'm totally blank.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:43 pm
"hehehehehe you don't want it give it to another person that'll just solve your problems hehehehehe"  

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:13 pm
"I can do that?" Sakura asked hopefully. "Do what?" L questioned. "Right. You don't see him." Sakura said directed to L. What am I thinking?! Of course I can get rid of the note. If someone uses it, I am free. But, it could be put to good use.... No! I can't believe that. "L, there's a way to get rid of Ryuk!" She said happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:58 pm
"have you forgotten i'm a shinigami i can't die so just pass on the notebook and everything'll be okay"  

Matt-kun Game Addict

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:37 am
Matt glanced one last time at the employee and started to his room but stopped dead in his tracks. L?! Why would L be here? He snapped his fingers. That's right, the Death Note. Probaly investigating. Might as well tell Mello that, too. He yawned as he opened the door and walked in, grabbing his phone.
After telling everything he saw to Mello, he was made a new assignment. He had to spy on that woman that was at the desk with the Death Note that had it's egyptian writing. Wait, what about that other girl, though. She was holding something identical to it, but had the english writing. Ryuk's notebook then? He pondered. He was also to keep an eye on L. But that would mean following them back to their headquarters and putting the wire taps and bugs in. That seemed almost impossible. Damn. Well then, time to freshen up my spying skills.
He stepped out of the room and into the hallway. I don't believe L will recognize me with these goggles and vest. I had the same shirt and pants at Wammys, yes, but I wonder if he's kept up to date with Near, Mello, and me. That would be troublesome. Ah, well my assignment is already set. As he walked out to the lobby, he easily found the two amongst the crowd and decided to blend in. Taking out his portable game console, he walked into the crowd while thinking of how he could even start spying on the headquarters if he wouldn't be able to put the wire taps or bugs in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:34 pm
"I know Shinigami can't die. I just need someone to give this Death Note to." Sakura said. "Why would you want to give it to someone else? That could cause a different Kira." Stated L. Sakura thought about this for a moment. "I don't know. I'm just nervous to have one, I guess." Explained the girl. "OK, I'm going to go investigate more. See you later. Try to figure it out OK?" L said. And without waiting for an answer, he walked away. Sakura looked inot the crowd and saw Matt again. Is he trying to disguise himself? Well, I can reconize him. Is he looking at the girl who saw that woman die? Suddenly Sakura noticed something odd. "Ryuk," she said. "Why do you want me to get rid of the note so bad?"  

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:45 pm
"hehehehehe well since ya wanted to know that woman named kiara she looked suspicious to me so I decided to write that other woman's name into my note ya kno the one that died so just pass the notebook on and you'll live your happy life and forget about me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:36 am
Matt stood there, playing his game for a few moments. Who should I follow first; this woman, or L and that girl? Well, this employee will be here for a while, so I can check on that death note later. On the other hand, L may be leaving, so I should start with him. Matt thought. He shut off the game console and stuffed it into his vest pocket and headed out of the hotel toward his car. He got in, waiting for L to walk out and leave, so he could follow him. I wonder if It'd be easier to follow him on foot instead. He lit a cigarette, deciding while waiting for him to exit the hotel lobby. He made his decision and now just had to wait. Hm, it would be troublesome if he has that girl around him. Then I'd have to be extra careful.

((Idk, couldn't think of anything.))  

Matt-kun Game Addict

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:04 pm
Sakura suspiciously looked at Ryuk then staretd to walk. She looked at Matt again and saw he was watching L. I should go talk to that employee, Kiara. Maybe she saw something odd, I did see her with a thin book. It looked like it had Egyptian, weird. Who in Tokyo would speak Egyptian? I doubt someone from Egypt would just wander into Japan out of nowhere. The curious girl saw Kiara standing by the desk. Kay, let's go.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:12 pm
Mira stepped out of her black Mercedes thinking *I'll stay here for a few nights, then I'll call Misa, she'll be calm then  

X__OokamiMayonaka__X

Matt-kun Game Addict

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:05 pm
While Matt struggled to keep back a yawn, a black Mercedes parked nearby and a girl stepped out. He looked in the girl's direction and muttered to himself while lighting up a cigarette, "Huh, looks like that Misa Amane girl a bit, well, alot actually."  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff