You know what would be awesome? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:08 pm
Yeah I don't really like most of the games on it either, the only ones worth playing are Pokemon Battle Revolution, Mario Cart Wii, Tony Hawk RIDE, and maybe some others. I'm thinking about buying ps3 but I hate the fact that its not backwards compatible so I'd have to buy all new stuff for it, like for my guitar hero and things like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:15 pm
you know what would be really awesome? if they put cloud from final fantasy as a gym leader. that would be so cool. -nerd luagh- sorry i just had to. and besides, the ps3 and 360 require more acessories than the wii. so its alot cheaper to play the wii if you dont have the money. its just not worth it if you have no money left and you starve to death wondering why you got them.  

N0tExClusive

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:17 pm
lol that would be so random "Leader Cloud wants to battle" I'd be like wtf?!?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:23 pm
Well, that depends...the generation PS3 I have is totally backwards compatible. The newer ones aren't.

PS3 doesn't need as many accessories as 360 does...you can buy the system, AND then, if you wanna save, you gotta buy a hard drive, if you wanna play online, you gotta pay for a subscription, if you wanna talk with your friends, you gotta buy a headset. If you don't wanna spend a fortune on batteries, you have to buy a rechargable, and a charger.

PS3 has most of that built in. If you already have a bluetooth headset for your phone, you can use that. The controllers have built in batteries, and come with a charging cable. PSN is free to play online...not as great as Live, but that's the difference between a monthly subscription, and free. Plus, it doubles as a Blu Ray disc player, since HD-DVD flopped...and even then, you needed to buy a separate player for that...  

Arcanas

Hunter

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 pm
Well I guess everything has its pros and cons, just depends on what you're looking for. I dunno what I'm gonna get, either ps3 or 3DS  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:36 pm
Also true. One of the main reasons why I still have a DSLite...the pokemon games still take advantage of the dual slot...

Although, I don't think we'll see the 3DS anytime soon. I'd give it a few years.  

Arcanas

Hunter

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm
I'm debating on buying a dsi since I dont have a ds of my own, I've been borrowing my sisters and once she finally decides she wants it back I have no way to play lol but if the 3ds were to come out right after I bought a dsi I'd be pissed XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:46 pm
Lol. I doubt that would happen. I mean hell, they just released the XL... Which is awesome I might add.  

Arcanas

Hunter

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:48 pm
Really? I'm unsure about it still, it looks like its to big to be a nice handheld.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:00 pm
Well, as the owner of one, and a prior skeptic, I was pretty much the same way about it.

However, when I went to pick up HG/SS at Toys R Us, they had an XL for display. After holding the thing, and learning a bit about it, I was sold and put down a pre-order for it that same day.

I mean, if you can, find a friend or buddy who has one, and just hold the thing. It's nice for us guys who have bigger hands. And the bigger stylus is much more comfortable. At the brightest setting, the battery lasts an hour longer than a DSi on super bright. And well, the bigger screens are just plain awesome to look upon. There's also an anti-glare coating on the screens, when you turn up the brightness a bit, you can actually play outside with no problems.  

Arcanas

Hunter

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:07 pm
I might see if anyone I know has one, most of the people I know don't want to get it because of the same reason lol but I'll try to see if I can play with one at a gamestop or TRU  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 pm
Lol, you know what they say, "Seeing is believing"  

Arcanas

Hunter

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:11 pm
lol again very true =P So does it have all the features of the dsi?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:19 pm
pretty much. And it comes with two brain age games pre-installed.

I mean, it IS a DSi... just...large...

It's like how I call the iPad the iPod Large...  

Arcanas

Hunter

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:22 pm
lol the ipad is so stupid, but now I'm curious to try the xl  
TPLoG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers