Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Hawt and Asuka only... (You can peek if you want ;D) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image

Leto

"I'm not the real animal here..."

Leto noticed that the vampire lord was looking at her for a second too much. Yuck! Weirdo… I hope he doesn’t try to feed off of me.. The dark-haired girl thought to herself. Though, if he does find this body attractive, it could work for my advantage…. Leto thought, smirking within her thoughts. She wasn't one to use looks to get herself out of a situation, but now wouldn't be a bad time to use them.

Leto thought quickly, trying to think what she should add on to her lie. Should I make it be that my mother was killed by a wolf…? No… he wouldn’t be able to smell blood that hadn’t been shed… I’ll just make up a chase story. If he asks why they didn’t get me, I’ll simply say that they let me go when you came around. Yes, lying would get me out of this predicament. God, if Tristan were here, he would applaud my acting. He needs to be around humans more often, they are easy to copy.

“I, I thought you were one of them… a werewolf!” Leto exclaimed, looking at the vampire with terrified eyes, yet the eyes still held relief. Relief that someone had saved her... I am going to be sick! The smell is terrible! Leto thought, her stomach turning around in circles. “I was walking in the forest and got lost.. The… the beasts came upon me.” Leto said, her eyes brimming with tears once again.

Leto put her hands on his chest, at first she almost cringed away from him, but caught herself. He was cold. Cold like a dead body. But, that’s all he is, isn’t it. This is a dead body that reanimated. This is a zombie with no soul… Luckily, he has to be kind to regular people… Leto thought to herself. “Please, please don‘t let them get me, sire.” she begged him. She pulled her head to his chest and let out a sob. “I‘m so scared.” Leto said, her voice breaking. I’m soo going to be sick! She mocked herself in her thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image

The girl seemed terrified and she had started to cry. When she had gotten close enough so that she was practically leaning against him, her head on his chest and all, he nearly gagged. The girl literally smelled like the wrong end of a dog and he couldn't bear it another second. As much as he would have liked to keep looking at her, he couldn't stand her smell. THAT should have alerted him at least...no human could smell that horribly without having something up their sleeve. Guillame backed away from the girl, giving himself a good foot of space between the two. Finally, though the smell still hung in the air, he could at least breathe a little more freely. He stood up straight, smoothing down his suit front as he regarded the seemingly terrified girl on the ground. Her eyes were brimming with tears that had trickled down her cheeks. Then his eyes narrowed, what in the world could she be? Sebastian didn't act out for nothing, he was trained and very intelligent. Guillame went with it.

"Who are you...and where is the rest of your pack?" Guillame's voice had dropped low and deadly. Sebastian started to settle down then, realizing that his master trusted him outright, enough to give him the benefit of the doubt. Sebastian flapped his powerful wings once and landed smoothly upon Guillame's shoulder.

"It is not wise to toy with the generosity of a Vampire, Young Miss. I'm not in the mood I was in earlier...certain, EVENTS have caused me to sink into a rather foul mood." Guillame was steadily getting angrier. He didn't like the fact that he was being toyed with by a girl who could turn out to be a Werewolf. He also didn't like almost falling for the trap in the first place. As if beauty wasn't enough, she just had to play the damsel in distress card. What a shame, how disgraceful.

"And to think, I very nearly took you back to the palace to rest and gather strength as well." Guillame shook his head sadly.

Asuka_Layne

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

Leto

Leto felt her heart skip a beat. When the vampire backed away from her, she thought that he would attack. She cringed away and looked at the ground. He found out… he found out. He‘s going to kill me. She thought frantically. I can‘t die, I haven‘t avenged father. I guess I should not have gotten so close to him, he smells terrible anyways. Leto thought angrily. What gave me away? I know I must smell bad like he does to me, but having wolves be with you will eventually do that to you. The young wolf thought, and then a bird landed on the vampire‘s arm. Sighing, she put two and two together and realized that the bird gave her secret away. The thing can probably sense that I‘m danger or something. Leto concluded.

The girl sighed heavily and got off of the ground. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and then sighed loudly before speaking in a clearer voice, a voice filled with hatred that sounded toxic. “I don‘t have a pack, sire.” She looked at him, her eyes glowing. Her cover was already blown, so why care now? “Your bloody coven killed them all.” she evenly, trying not to let her animalistic temper get the best of her. “And, I would Never want to go into a palace that had the stench of Death.” Leto said, spitting to the ground. She wanted the vampire to know how she loathed him and his people.

There‘s no way I can go back to the pack now. Leto though, getting angry at herself for blowing her cover. If I do, Tristan will probably find me useless. Why be in a pack you can‘t contribute to? Oh, and not to mention this souless thing might try and kill me. Leto let out a low growl, mostly at herself, but it was a warning to the vampire as well. “I can tell you one thing, blood-sucker, if you want to fight me, you should prepare for death.” That was mostly a bluff and she knew that he could see through it. But, it was a good attempt, a fair attempt; an attempt that showed she was not going to be an easy prey.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image

Guillame's cool and collected front shattered with the wolf girl's words. As if he should have tried and helped her while she was in distress. As if he should have stuck his neck out, trying to protect her while she was out alone. If any of his Coven members had come across her and smelled her like he had, they would have attacked first, asked questions later. Guillame eyed the girl with the same hatred as she showed him.

"You stupid...barbaric...insolent little FOOL!" Guillame hissed, his voice still dangerously low and angry. "I had no intent on killing you. I had no intent to raise a hand against you! Had it been MY choice, I would settle things diplomatically rather than engage in needless combat that would only end up with bloodshed and more despair." Guillame shook his head and turned to look away from the girl. She did nothing but cause him to become angry and that was something he could not afford. Guillame prided himself on not engaging in violence if he didn't have to but this girl was causing him to see reason and just kill her already.

"Do not speak to me as if you are the only one who has ever lost someone dear to them. YOUR pack killed my father! The only man to have ever cared for me...and you killed him in cold blood! He hadn't even done anything to deserve it anyhow! He was only trying to settle things without violence and what happens to him?" Guillame's voice was rising steadily, his body started acting on its own accord. He very nearly flitted forward and tore the girl's head clean off her shoulders. It was a good thing Sebastian was there, the bird's weight on Guillame's shoulder caused him to think about his loyal friend first.

"Your pack tore my father to shreds. You left me nothing of him except his ring...you didn't even allow me to give my father a proper burial." Guillame's voice was devoid of any feeling, any emotions. He felt utterly empty speaking of his father in such a way. It was as if he was dying himself. Then he looked up and caught the wolf girl's eye and remembered where he was and what he was doing. Stupid mutt. Guillame flitted straight for the wolf girl, stopping so that he was inches away from her face. His bloody red eyes bore into her amber yellow ones. He wasn't angry, he didn't even LOOK angry. He realized that this wolf girl had gone through losses like he had and couldn't help it if she lost her temper. That was how Werewolves were, they were emotional creatures.

"Kill me if you wish it." Guillame said suddenly, Sebastian screeched in shock and bounded off his master's shoulder to try and fly quickly back to the palace. Guillame sent him a message telling him to not fetch anyone, he wanted to be alone.

Asuka_Layne

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image

Leto

When the vampire had hissed at Leto, calling her a ‘stupid, barbaric, insolent little fool’ she was torn between lunging at him and almost, almost, feeling bad for him. As he went on to say that he wouldn’t kill her, she could not help but feel like he would. No matter what he said, no matter how genuine he was, she could never trust a vampire. The second he turned away from Leto, she prepped herself to jump at him. The better half of her mind said not to. He was well fed still and was a very strong vampire. Not to mention, she felt the anger come off of his words just as it had came off of hers. This was definitely a dangerous situation and Leto did not want to be in it. Her instincts were mixing with her better logic and the two made her head spin.

When the vampire lord began to talk of how his father died, the memories of the day her father died began to come back to her. The day began well. She had been hunting with her mother and younger sister. Her face grew red as she thought of her sister, but she continued to let her mind wonder. The elk they caught tasted fine, in fact it tasted grand. They had not been able to eat elk most of the season because of a slight shortage of food. The taste of the warm blood was wonderful, not to mention the smell of the elk. Then, the trouble started when a young wolf had limped to them to tell them of what had happened back at home. Leto, never the one to think before she thought, ran to her home. Only to find… Shaking her head, she stopped the memories from coming, Leto did not need to cry in front of the vampire. Fake, acting, and deceiving tears were nothing like real tears to Leto.

How did he move that fast? I couldn’t even catch it until he was here.. Leto thought as she caught her breath, she did not want to smell the vampire neither did she feel comfortable with him so close. The vampire moved faster than anything she had ever witnessed, it left her somewhat awed. Though, when he spoke to her she was shocked. He practically gave her permission to kill him.

If she had been sane, if he was not so kind, may be if he was not so hurt, she would have taken the offer. The chance to live forever, the chance to transform into a werewolf at any time, to feel the adrenaline rush whenever she wanted, it was all in front of her. She just needed to kill the vampire before her. But, it was not right. This kill would not be a righteous one, it would be like killing something as peaceful as a dove. Bah, never will I look at a vampire like a dove! What am I thinking!? Leto thought to herself.

Leto could not look into the vampire’s eyes anymore, she barely took her stare from his crimson jewels and looked at the ground. “Y-your too strong, I would not be able to do it on my own. You should be able to tell...” Leto said, making an excuse, mostly for herself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image

Guillame shook his head at the girl. She was taking too long to react, had it been him given the chance, he would have struck out immediately and asked about it later. There was a deadly enemy standing before you, you take the chance and kill them where they stand. The girl had spoken finally, he was too strong for her? Well that was an obviously lie. If he were trying to defend himself then yes, he was much too strong for her. But he was not however, trying to defend himself. As if to prove his point, Guillame unbuttoned his jacket and tossed it on the ground. He only wore a buttoned white shirt beneath which he too, started to remove. The pure white material drifted to the ground and he stood shirtless. Every muscle rippled down him, sculpted and tightened at near perfection. He was a machine to kill and kill he did...when need be of course. Guillame pointed at his chest, right where a heart would have been if he still had one. Then with his other hand, he reached out and took the wolf girl's hand and put it over his heart. It didn't beat, nor did he pretend it did.

"There, you are poised and ready to attack now. I will not defend myself, therefore, you should be able to kill me easily." Guillame spoke with no regard for his well-being. He never did. Everything he ever did was for the villagers because he needed and was torn to care about them as well, just as his father did. Guillame looked up and spotted a twinkling star. His father? Whoever it was looking down on him, he hoped that they were proud of what he'd been doing as Lord of the land.

"You hesitate...why?" Guillame wondered, looking back at the girl with curiosity written on his face. She was staring into his eyes and he couldn't help but wonder why? Why would a girl who hated him so much stare at him in such a way? It was odd and a little strange to him. Had it been any other wolf, they would have killed him much sooner. This girl was starting to become a puzzle to him.

Asuka_Layne

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image

Leto

Leto looked at the vampire as he unbuttoned his jacket, the first thought that came to her was that he was preparing himself for battle. Good, now, at least this would be a right kill. She thought to herself. Then, as he unbuttoned the second shirt, she looked at him uncertainly. Don’t start to worry, unless, that is, uh.. If he takes off his pants. Leto thought to herself, making a slight joke to keep get her to be less uneasy. The ivory-skinned girl waited, curious to what the vampire was doing and what he was going to do next. Though, as she waited silently, the young wolf could not help but to notice that the vampire was built. He was well built, probably better looking than most of her kin. But, that’s because he sold his soul to the devil. She quickly reminded herself.

Leto was shocked when he took her hand, mostly because he was a vampire and partially because he was so cold to her warm skin. When he placed her hand on his heart she whispered, “I knew it.” Vampires did not have hearts that beat, if they had any at all. They give that up when they turn into what they are. They give up life. She pressed her hand a bit harder on his chest, just to make sure that was not anything. Nothing.

"You hesitate...why?" the vampire asked Leto.

Leto thought in her mind the reasons why she would not kill him. She listed them, trying to choose which one she would use.
-Your not going to fight back, making it an easy kill.
-I don’t think that I will get my powers if I do not have a righteous kill.
-My father told the townspeople just about the same thing before they killed him.

The last thought made her gasp. She was right, he had asked the townspeople to kill just him and not his pack. Just kill him if they wanted. Leave the pack alone, even though they did not live up to their word. This boy was causing her pain, but she could not do anything about it. She needed to run again. Run away from the pain.

“Leave me alone.” she said, her voice cracking. She ripped her hand from the boy’s chiseled, empty chest and turned around. Her body shook slightly from frustration and lament. Leto began to walk away from the boy, not wanting to give him the pleasure to see her cry. But, deep down, she started to believe he would not gain any pleasure from her sorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Guillame frowned again, wondering why the wolf girl wasn't striking back at him. She had a perfect chance, she might never have another one for as long as she lived. There was a myth that if a Werewolf killed a Vampire then they would live forever. Why didn't she want that? His head was spinning with questions when she stopped talking, her hand simply remained on his chest. He had to admit, the feelings that came with it were rather nice and he wanted her hands to keep their position. She was so much warmer than he was and ever could be. He was ice cold and she was warm like fire. They were complete opposites and yet, he felt something for her. Nothing like affection but something along those lines. Then the wolf girl tore her hand away and started to walk away from him. Guillame frowned, once second there was a fiery warmth on his chest and then it was back to his normal, icy temperature he had gotten used to.

"Are you crying?" Guillame questioned loudly enough for her to hear. He wasn't trying to chide her, nor was he trying to hurt her. Guillame was genuinely curious about how she felt and what was going through her mind. The girl had told him to leave her alone and so he did not pursue her. Had she never said anything, Guillame would have flitted forward and asked her face to face.

"Are you really giving up the chance to kill me? To become an immortal Werewolf?" He wondered, what was she thinking? "You know you do not believe I have the right to live. You think I have no heart, no soul...and yet I still live. You don't think you should take this chance?"

Please....just kill me now. I do not believe that I deserve to live either. I am a waste of skin and bone and am cursed to live forever. Do not spare the likes of me. I have nothing to offer to the mortal world except pain and fear. It would be an honor to be slain by a beautiful creature such as yourself. Guillame pushed his thoughts into her head, hoping she would hear him.

Asuka_Layne

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

Leto

“No I‘m not.” Leto answered a second too early and her answer was a bit of a snap back. Even though she sounded angry, her answer barely sounded convincing to her, no telling how fake she sounded to the handsome vampire. Leto paused and froze, turning slightly, so that her voice would carry to him. She did not want him to hear her voice cracking and definitely knew that she did not want him to see her face.

Leto listened to him and stopped her body from shaking. Leto took her right hand and held onto her left arm, leaning to one side and then to another. It wasn’t pacing, but it felt good to have some movement. But, then when she heard him ask why she was giving up the chance to kill him, she stopped moving. Why was she doing it? It wasn’t about the right fighting now, it was strictly about her father and another feeling..empathy maybe? This realization both angered and shocked the young wolf, making her emotions raise. She lifted up her right leg and kicked a nearby tree down, letting her anger go with that one move. She took a few calming breaths and then decided that she’d lie and tell him what her emotion rage should be about. “I never give up. But, I’m not going to even attempt to fight you if I can not do it fairly. I will not fight someone who is not going to fight me. Immortality will not make me better if I have to live with killing someone who’s willing to die.” Leto explained.

She turned around, to show him that she was going to mean what she was about to say. Her eyes were a bit red from the tears that were escaping her eyes and her face was a bit flushed. “Go home, some one is waiting for you there. I don't know why you're begging me to kill you, but you should not mean it.” she told him. “I‘ll do the same, I'll leave.” she added. With that, she continued her walk back into the forest, back to the remnants of her pack.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

Guillame wondered what was really going through the wolf girl's mind. If he had the gift of mind reading then it would have come in handy for him at that exact moment. He was rather sad that he didn't have a chance to learn that ability, his father had it and was willing to teach it to his son as well. It was a learned trait and now Guillame wouldn't be able to use it. No matter, he didn't need mind reading. He could communicate through telepathy and that seemed to be enough. The girl turned back to him and with the aid of his vampiric vision, he could see the red rimming her eyes. He felt bad, making her cry and all. It wasn't the way he wanted to do things, he didn't like seeing girls cry and all that. Guillame was a Vampire first but he had a heart, or it would see like he had one if it was beating. The wretched thing, it was just sitting there in his heart, taking up space and being as useless as an appendix. He stood and waited for a moment, the girl turned back around and told him that she wouldn't kill him because he wasn't going to fight back. That was rather noble of the young wolf girl. It wasn't everyday that he would be able to encounter someone so much like himself, and yet so different that it attracted him.

"Well, I did mean it and it is very noble of you to spare my life. Believe me however, when I say it is a foolish move on your part. I cannot promise you that I will be so kind in the future, but I will most certainly remember this night. I am indebted to you, I will allow you one and only one wish, whatever it may be." Guillame allowed himself a smile, some form of happiness taking hold in his would be heart.

"And, please, a beauty such as yourself no matter how strong should be escorted home. If you'd like, I'd be willing to take you." Guillame smiled, flitting forward and landing on a low branch ahead of her in a crouch, his shirt still discarded so the moon bleached out any color he had retained during his death.

"I'll stay downwind of your furry friends if you'd like? I would still like to properly thank you for showing me a kindness that I've never encountered before with your kind." Guillame spoke truthfully, still crouched on a branch, awaiting her response.

Asuka_Layne

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Leto

Her pale eyes seemed to lighten up a little, a wish. I have a wish to be granted by a vampire, is this comical or a miracle? Leto pondered. She wiped the rogue tears from her eyes with the back of her hand. “Maybe, it was foolish, but, I think it was right.” Leto replied. Before the young wolf could reply to the vampire he appeared once again lightning fast on a branch before her. Leto’s face flushed when he had called her a ‘beauty’ no one used that term while talking with her. To tell the truth, I don’t even know if I like it all that much… Leto thought to herself. Sadly, the young werewolf knew she would have to decline his offer to take her home, even though she surely did not want to do so. Tristan would be livid and the rest of the pack would be mortified. The one who was supposed to hate vampires the worst had one walk her home. The thought almost made her laugh.

“No, you can‘t escort me home. My pack- I already have to explain why I smell like you.” Leto tried to explain. It was true though, she smelled like vampire all over from her damsel act and from when she had felt his empty chest. She’d have to explain later to Tristan and she didn’t want the night patrol to catch them. But, something felt odd, Leto hadn‘t even noticed the smell until she said something. Even now, it was so faint, which didn‘t make any sense to her. Nevertheless she continued to talk, “You can thank me later, I‘m sure I‘ll see you around. Besides, you probably smell terrible to your kind too.” Leto said to the vampire lord.

She took a few steps and was going to walk past him, when she stopped short. “Oh,” she said, gasping a little bit. “I‘d be killed if I told you, but it wouldn‘t make sense if I didn‘t at this point.” Leto told him, her thin lips curling into a smile. “Name‘s Leto.”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am
User Image

A chuckle escaped the Vampire Lord's lips as the wolf girl rationalized with him. Apparently she didn't wish to be escorted home but then again, her reasoning made sense to him. It probably would have been quite the mortifying experience if the wolf girl was taken home by her sworn enemy. Still, Guillame wasn't about to let the girl go just yet. He hopped down from his perch and landed in a crouch on the ground, bent knees absorbing the shock of hitting the ground. He felt nothing and got up smoothly, stretching out to his full height as he stood a few feet away from the girl. As with her realization, he couldn't smell her...well, he couldn't detect the stench that he had smelled earlier. That was a good sign, now he could be around her without wanting to retch his guts out. He took a single step forward and then decided to flit instead. He stopped just short of her and grinned, his fangs glinting with the moonlight. Gently, Guillame reached for her hand, never taking his eyes off of hers. Even though she said she wouldn't kill him, he still had to be on guard in case she decided to change her mind. Guillame lifted her hand to his lips and gently kissed the top of her hand.

"Pleasure to meet you Leto. I am Guillame." The Vampire Lord bowed his head slightly to her. The quip about her probably being killed because she had told him her name made him frown. Now why would anyone be killed for saying their name aloud to a supposed enemy? With they way they were acting towards each other, it didn't seem as if they were enemies for the time being. Still, that unnerved him.

"If you catch any trouble for meeting with me, I shall bear the full brunt of the punishment in your name. I shan't stand around and allow a beautiful woman such as yourself to be hurt on my account." Guillame let her hand slip from his grasp, reasoning that she probably felt a little awkward being touched by him in any way, shape, or form.

"It is reasoned, I shall walk to you the other side of the road that separates the forest and the way to my palace. I only see it fit to do so, seeing as how I cannot possibly take you any further without alerting the others." By others, he meant the Werewolves.

Asuka_Layne

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image

Leto

Wow, how graceful. I barely heard his feet hit the ground, it’s almost like a cat. A mountain lion? Yes, that’s probably the best description of the way he moves. It would also explain why werewolves hated his kind so much. We’re dogs and they’re cats. Leto thought to herself after witnessing his descend from the branch. Though, her look of wonder turned into a frown as she saw him take a step forward. I don’t think I should be staying this close to him, the smell might really get bad for the guy’s back home. She moved her weight to take a step backward, but the shirtless vampire appeared in front of her. I’m never going to get used to this.. It’s unfair that someone can move so fast. Leto thought getting angry at the way the vampire seemingly teleported. He looked into her eyes and she stared back into his, wondering if anything was on the other side. Wondering if there really was no soul behind the crimson eyes. Before she could realize it or react to it, the Vampire Lord took her hand and kissed the top of it. She appreciated the kind gesture, but it was a bit awkward with the vampire being still shirtless. Her weight shifted forward again, but she did not move much.

As the vampire introduced himself Leto implanted the name into her head. Guillame. What a strange name, but, he is a vampire so I guess it should be strange. The young werewolf wished to ask more of it, though, she felt bothered as he frowned, she did not like the look of it. Was he angry? Was he going to attack? Did he sense the others around? Leto let her wolf instinct take over and she listened around to see if anything was near them. Nothing. The smaller animals in the forest were usually used to the werewolves, but a werewolf and a vampire would surely scare them. Leto waited to see what Guillame would say, or even if he would explain what was bothering him. As he told her that he would ‘bear the full brunt of the punishment’ in her name and then as he continued to call her a ‘beautiful woman’ she was shocked more than anything. Werewolves, no matter how romantic they could be, were not the type to say those things lightly. Either they meant what they said or they did not say it. Leto only hoped that the vampire was saying that just to be kind. Luckily, he let go of her hand and she was able to take it back and cross her arms in front of herself.

Leto decided to clear up what she had said about her pack, she did not want her family looking or seeming bad. “Don‘t worry, they would never kill me or punish me.” Leto shook her head as she talked, which made her earrings chime again, “It‘s more of they would get extremely angry and-” Leto paused, not sure how much she should tell him about her way of life. The more he knew, the more the other vampires and villagers knew. “and uh, probably um, ah, stick around the our den.” Leto finished, making the words up as she went. They sounded a bit flat and deciding to cover her lie, she threw in a compliment. “But, thank you for the kind words, I think I could honestly say that this is the first time a vampire’s said they would take punishment for me.” Leto said, giggling slightly.

Taking a step backward, she sighed and looked at the ground. She did not want to walk with him, in fact, she did not feel as though talking for this long was safe. “I- See, I would not mind if you were to walk with me. I just really can‘t afford risking my pack‘s trust. Besides, I need to run off your scent before I return to the, uh, den.” Leto turned her head and looked back at him, a slightly worried look on her face. Oh, I hope that did not offend him... Her brows were down a quarter of an inch and her thin lips curved themselves into a slight frown. “Don’t take it personally. Really. I need to go. I was not supposed to be out so long.” she said, taking two more steps back.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

Guillame shook his head and grinned at the slightly flustered Wolf girl. She was rather endearing with all her incessant babbling and talk of her Pack. The Vampire Lord took a small step back with one foot, crossing behind the other and bowing to the girl, his arm swinging out in a formal bow.

"Then accept my sincerest apology. I wouldn't want to be the cause of your Pack's distrust." Guillame flashed the girl another grin and straightened himself back out, every muscle rippling with the simple movement. He was still rather close to the girl, luckily for him at least. While he didn't know what he was going to say or do, he still liked their proximity. It held an air of intimacy though at the same time that intimacy shouldn't have existed in the first place.

"I do hope to see you again one day, on more friendlier grounds I hope." Guillame stepped forward and gently brushed a lock of hair from her face. The Vampire was very careful not to touch her with his ringed hand seeing as how it was made of silver and all. With another bow, the Vampire flitted off to retrieve his discarded shirt and jacket. He had found it right where he had left it and tugged the material on. He didn't bother buttoning anything, he rather liked the feel of the air brushing gently across his smooth skin. Leto. The Wolf girl's name ran around his head like a rabid dog...no pun intended.

"And we shall meet again." Guillame smiled and walked the rest of the way to the palace. Sebastian showed up later on and perched quietly on his master's shoulder. The pair exchanged messages through their minds and all the while, the Vampire smiled. Werewolves weren't supposed to be so intriguing, especially the females who had a tendency to be a bit over-bearing. He rather liked Leto very much. She was kind and fiery as well, a good combination in a woman for any man.

Asuka_Layne

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image

Leto

“No.. it‘s okay.” Leto muttered to the vampire as he apologized. She didn’t want him to feel bad for anything. He was not at fault, everything that was around them was the wrongdoers. Her pack’s strictness towards vampires, the fact her father was killed because of vampires, and the feact that his father was killed by a werewolf. Tristan. Those facts were horrible, yet true and it stung at her heart.

Leto stayed silent as he brushed a lock of hair from her face. Leto’s nose twitched as she smelled the silver of his ring. Her breath was caught in her throat, last thing she wanted was for her breathing to get her a nasty burn from the acid metal. Her face darkened a shade of red as Guillame bowed once more and then flitted off to his clothes. Leto tried to reply to the vampire, but her voice was lost. She cleared her throat, and said loudly, hoping he could hear her, “As do I,” Leto then turned curtly and began running through the forest. Her black hair danced behind her shoulders and her earrings jangled, producing the sweet wind chime sound. “even though I know that it probably will never happen..” Leto added.

As the young werewolf ran, she ran into the night patrol and they escorted her to the tree and into the cave. She smelled strongly of rotting flesh to them, she smelled of vampires. Tristan questioned her and pressed her for until the sun rose. Luckily, she was able to get through the interrogation without having to reveal her actions that would get her into trouble with Tristan. Finally, as she laid down to rest, she thought about the vampire. Guillame. How could a vampire be so gentle, even though he knew she was a werewolf? How could he not kill her in a rage? Vampires were supposed to be killers… weren’t they? He wasn’t supposed to ask her to kill him, either. That part bothered Leto the most, but, as she thought of that, she began to think about the way he acted towards her. THAT was what bothered her the most, it was nothing, right? Somewhere in her chest, the way her heart skipped a quick beat when she thought of his face, it all led her to believe that their meeting wasn’t 'nothing'.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff