Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DELETE!!!! NOW PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:03 pm
Vanessa Lee Hawks
"Why does love travel around me?!"

User Image
//~^**_______________________________**^~

Vanessa smiled and laughed lightly as he clapped for her. She put her hands behind her back as she looked at him as he spoke. She nodded her head. "Thank you." She said. She was really happy and pleased with herself. Although, she was showing off infront of him, she really didn't feel so nervous anymore.

She heard the bell ring and she did frown lightly and she nodded . "Yeah, I guess so." She sounded slightly depressed now. She didn't want that small time to pass by so quickly. But she did find a seat, it was one in the front, the one that was practically right infront of his.

She took a deep breath and she put her backpack under her chair and she looked at Mr. Verona as other students began to come in. Seats were being taken, some students were up talking but once Mr. Verona kindly told them to be seated and to listen. Vanessa listened and she listened as he told a little about himself. She smiled lightly and then looked around quickly then back up at Mr. Verona as he said her name.

She looked a bit surprised, but she stood up so everyone can see. "Well-My name is Vanessa Hawks, other wise known as Nessa or Lee. I enjoy to read, learn, play guitar and sing." She smiled lightly. She looked towards the back seeing one of the bus boys.

"Hey Vanessa~ You also forgot the part your very easy to scare while sleeping." He laughed some. "You were hiliarious this morning on the bus!" He grinned

Vanessa blushed and sat in her seat. She felt embarrassed as students whispered and chuckled lightly as the story was going through the whole school by now...

[[ OOC: Hee hee I did not know that xD ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:09 am
User Image

Jonathan David Verona
Everything said or done has an impact no matter how small...

User Image

Jonathan smiled when Vanessa stood up and gave her information just as he had asked. Things were going quite swimmingly...until a certain boy at the back of the class chimed in with his little quip about her. A muscle in Jonathan's jaw twitched as he clenched his teeth tightly. If there was one thing he hated, it was stupid little boys who had no honor or ounce of chivalry in his body. Still, he had to keep his cool under these sorts of conditions...be it if he had decided to lose his temper, things might not go so well for the boy in question. Jonathan looked at a list of names and couldn't figure out who was who, that was frustrating to say the least. He shook his head however, he would have to confront the boy after class. That, or he would humiliate him, that was always a possibility.

"Let's see....teenage boy like you shouldn't be hard to scare hm? The thing about that is, teenage boys have raging hormonal issues and at night or whilst they are sleeping...let's say they are very impressionable. I'd imagine that there are worse things that can happen to a man...excuse me, BOY, while one is in his sleep no? Let me see if I can name one...inconclusive arousal?" Jonathan raised an eyebrow at the deeply reddened boy. His cheeks looked exactly the color of a ripe tomato, to Mr. Verona's delight. Discreetly, he looked back at Vanessa and smiled at her.

"How about we learn the most important rule for a man to follow. Women are supposed to be treated with kindness, a certain level of gentleness that one would associate with the caring of a small, almost fragile animal. One should never try and embarrass a woman in public, lest you wish to be dealt with in the most painful manner possible." As if on cue, Jonathan cracked all of his knuckles simultaneously. An almost dark look came about his eyes behind his glasses as he looked every boy in the classroom.

"Tormenting a woman, making her life miserable, is just the way to get said punishment. So if one would like to be a better man, I may be able to help you there." Jonathan switched back to his more fun and happy side though he still felt a certain anger towards the boy in the back. "As well as a good friend of mine, William Shakespeare." And with that, Jonathan produced the book from his desk and held it up to everyone.

"The most romantic book, of all time." Jonathan said rather grandly to everyone. He was very proud of the book and it had taught him many things in his own life. Jonathan was more courteous with women and generous to them. He helped damsels in distress if he was able to and loved to see them smile afterwards. This was is mantra, his Bible of sorts.

.: Lol yeah....amazingly romantic book. I seriously wish all guys would read it and copy -_- :.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:24 am
Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

As Mr. Verona spoke about boys having hormonal issues the girls began to chuckle. But all the guys were silent, so Vanessa figured it was true, she really didn't look up about boys so she didn't care-But hearing the talk really made her smile. It was very kind of Mr. Verona to help stick up for Vanessa, and she liked that. When he looked at her, Vanessa's cheeks turned a darker shade of pink, she put her hands on each side of her face trying to hide the blush.

Vanessa listened to him as he spoke about women needing to be treated with kindness and 'gentleness,' she sorta agreed, but her mind wasn't on the conversation, it was on Mr. Verona. Her eyes were plain as she looked at him. She felt really, really good with all this talk about females and stuff. Once he moved onto William Shakespeare.

She shook her head lightly to make her pay attention. She knew the guy in the back WOULD mess with her on the bus about all of this. But she will just walk home, she needs the exercise. Well kinda...

Vanessa smiled as she heard Mr. Verona talking about how Romeo and Juliet is the most romantic book. She had to agree, it was true. But sometimes... Vanessa wished it really were that easy to fall in love. For her its like looking for the needle in a hay stack, you'd probably never find it...

Allen, the boy in the back, however looked around, a bit furious at Mr. Verona, but more at Vanessa for being such a fool about a little thing. "She'd better get used to it." He whispered to a friend sitting next to him. Then he rubbed the back of his head acting as if he said nothing.

Vanessa turned her head slightly, peering back at the guy in the back. She quickly put her attention back on Mr. Verona. She tapped the desk lightly. She knew she was going to be one that would probably be bullied this year. So if she is, she has gotta stick up for herself. She won't be like other people that let people step all over them. She isn't a cheap rug, she won't allow people to walk all over her. She is the most expensive rug, the one that is always out in the open for looks, never getting messed with.

[[ OOC: Thats cool. ;3 I want to read it now lol ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 am
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan opened the book to a random page and cleared his throat. He walked to a girl at the front of the room who had taken a seat near him. Jonathan had no idea who the girl was, but he gently took her hand and looked into her eyes, then to his book so that he could read the line aloud to the girl. He smiled gently at the girl who was starting to blush a pink shade. The girl looked to her friends and they all started giggling, then Mr. Verona spoke and a soft, gentle tone of voice.

"I am too bold, 'tis not to me she speaks:
Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven,
Having some business, do entreat her eyes
To twinkle in their spheres till they return.
What if her eyes were there, they in her head?
The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars,
As daylight doth a lamp; her eyes in heaven
Would through the airy region stream so bright
That birds would sing and think it were not night.
See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand!
O, that I were a glove upon that hand,
That I might touch that cheek!"

Jonathan smiled and the girl who was reddening more and more as he spoke to her. His eyes meeting her own after every few lines. As he did this, he noticed that she looked to her friends and they were fanning their faces...whatever THAT meant. Mr. Verona fixed his glasses on his face and cleared his throat once more.

"Mr. William Shakespeare wrote these lines from the heart. Many said that he wrote, and when he wrote, he was thinking of a woman...a particular woman that he wished to win over with his thoughtful words and phrases. Many would say that Shakespeare was a lady's man. I must agree." Jonathan chuckled and got a few chuckles from the class as well. That was always a good sign.

"I'm going to have people partner up for the readings. The first scene is what we'll start with just for today...until I can come up with something more entertaining for you all because I know how much you LOVE to read." Another chorus of laughter befell the class and Mr. Verona beamed with happiness, his first day was a hit.

.: Lol you should! One of the very best reads in my opinion :.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:54 am
Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

As Mr. Verona went to a girl with the book she frowned, feeling slightly jealous every time that the two would make eye contact. She could feel her heart pounding. Seeing her friends fan themselves made her face go red, not of embarrassement, but anger. She wondered why she even felt this way, over a teacher!

She didn't like those girls fanning their faces, they were all the oh so called, popular group, they disliked everyone, and ever since Vanessa entered highschool she's been trying to enter their posse. Although, the girls acted shy, they really weren't! As people began to laugh, she couldn't... She didn't even smile.

She felt completely and absoluetly full of jealousy. She looked at Mr. Verona as he spoke about trying to come up with something more entertaining than she heard him said 'I know how much you 'love' to read' Once again, there was laughter. She frowned and she crossed her arms over her chest.

Allen looked over at Vanessa and he grinned seeing her all upset, but he did wonder why. He looked to see what she was looking at and it lead to the teacher. He chuckled to himself. He had the perfect plan to get her back for embarrassing him. When he really didn't do anything to embarrass her. He took in a deep breath and relaxed.

Vanessa looked away from Mr. Verona and she looked around at the students, seeing the boy in the back grinning at her. She grunted softly and quickly turned away, looking down at her desk. She really hoped that if they were supposed to pick partners, that guy won't get her just to pick on her...

[[ OOC: ;3 I have to find it now! lol ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:06 am
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan walked back behind his desk and stowed his book away in his messenger bag. The girl he had read to was still rather red in the cheeks and he smiled, with a shake of his head of course. Girls were so odd, he couldn't understand them at all. Women were a bit easier to read but still rather mysterious. He liked the game of cat and mouse, it was the chase that enticed him...when he finally had the girl in his midst, he had no idea what to do then. When a girl returned his feelings, all of his training and mentalities towards women disappeared and he was left standing there like a babbling fool. That was something he would have to get over, and soon. If he didn't, he feared he would be alone forever. Sure there were women that practically threw themselves at him, it wasn't everyday one had a chance to speak with a Poet Laureate such as himself but still, he didn't like those types of girls. Once back in reality, Jonathan noted the clustered girls talking rapidly and looking up at him every once and awhile. When he met their gaze, they blushed and started giggling again. The girl he had read to was in the center of the chaos and spoke the quickest, he couldn't even comprehend the bits of conversation he was able to hear. Mr. Verona chuckled to himself and looked to the rest of the class. The boy from earlier who had said something against Vanessa was looking right at the girl in mind and smiling a smile that made Jonathan rather irritated. It was a sad thing when boys did everything they could to embarrass and torture women like boys did. He shook his head and looked to Vanessa who was secluded from the boy's groups and girl's groups. She was stuck in the middle and he frowned, his brow furrowing. Now why would she not move, not disperse and go off towards the other girls? Not only that, but she looked rather angry. Jonathan had witnessed a female's anger and when women were angry...well, hell hath no fury compared to a woman's scorn was entirely true. Mr. Verona walked over to her and sat atop the desk in front of Vanessa.

"Not going to talk to the others Vanessa?"
Jonathan questioned with a soft smile on his lips. He made sure to make eye contact with the boys in the back and give them a warning look, they seemed anxious to jump up and cause all sorts of mischief that he wouldn't have been okay with. He looked back to Vanessa who hadn't said anything yet and he tilted his head slightly to one side and smiled at her again.

"Not angry are you?" Jonathan prodded with a wink.

.: lol do it!! :.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:19 am
Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

Vanessa was beginning to get a bit ticked off at the talking girls on the side of her, she could hear all conversations and it was really bugging her and getting to her. She wanted to just tell the girls to shut up, maybe even attack the posse leader. But she stayed still, her eyes looking down at the floor, she was motionless, she was so aggravated, she pressed her lips together and she slumped over slightly in her chair, hearing the girls giggle and talk more. She was really tempted to yell at the girls and tell them to shut up. Most times she wanted to curse those girls out... But she did her best to stay calm.

She loked up at Mr. Verona as he sat on the desk infront of her. She heard what he asked and she shook her head. "Technically, I don't like talking to anyone here. I just don't fit in with any of them-They all have their little groups, I've just been in my own world right now..." She could feel the girls staring at her, but she ignored the uncomfortable feeling. She had to admit, she felt eye raped... Raped by the eyes of the girls. Which the thought did make her smile lightly. But once she heard the next thing Mr. Verona said, she scoffed. "Angry? Angry about what? I have nothing to be angry about, nada." She paused. "If I were angry, you'd be able to tell, because I'd be gone by now, probably screaming my head off like a little three year old girl not getting a toy." She paused again. "So I am NOT angry." She lied but she did her best to make it sound truthful.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:39 am
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan smiled doubtfully at Vanessa who's voice was starting to rise slightly.

"Are you trying to convince yourself of this?"
Mr. Verona asked her dubiously as he tried his best not to chuckle. She was rather cute when she was angry or when she was trying to prove that she WASN'T angry at least. He looked over to the girls who were talking about him at best. They kept looking over to him and he had to smile and wave at them. Girls were rather petty sometimes and it was clear that they were exactly that way now. Jonathan looked back at Vanessa and frowned.

"Being alone, really isn't that fun. I've known from experience that being social isn't really a bad thing. The best thing may be that if you decided to join their ranks, you can make fun of their stupidity. I find that it becomes enjoyable and even fun...not that I know from experience." Jonathan winked at Vanessa. Of course he knew from experience. Such a thing was common with him, his intellect got him in to trouble sometimes but it didn't matter. His motto was to enjoy life to its fullest and that was what he planned to do. The way Vanessa's cheeks reddened when he spoke to her made him smile even more. If he could tell her how cute she looked to him well, he would have. Of course that would mean crossing many unprofessional lines and do something illegal that could possibly get him fired and thrown in jail....and it really wasn't worth it to him. As much as he liked her, he still loved his job and NEEDED it even. His family wasn't rich and neither was he on a teacher's salary.

"You know you can talk to me...right?"
Mr. Verona told her matter-of-factly.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:51 am
Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

Vanessa frowned. "What?! No! I am not, I am not angry." She said, feeling slightly embarrassed. She hated the fact that EVERYONE was able to read her so easily. She gripped onto her shirt as the girls talked about Mr. Verona. She tried to keep in her anger to tell them to just shut up. She looked down at the floor. As she listened. She knew what it was like to be lonely, hell, she hasn't even had a boyfriend yet. "Well-I do know what its like to be social I just dislike it most times." She said with a frown. "Its not like it would make a difference in my life--" She said as she let out. "Believe me-I don't along with any of these..." She paused. "Preppy girls here." She said, knowing the girls were listening. She turned to look at them and she gave a little wave, she didn't care if they were glaring or anything. She looked back at Mr. Verona. "Plus--If I were to be in their posse, I wouldn't be me.." She said as she crossed her arms back over her chest.

She was telling to the truth of not being herself if she were to be with the preps. "Also, they'd only find more and more ways to torture me, just like last year, and the year before that..." She said with a shake of her head. "I am doing this to protect myself from girls I really dislike." She said trying not to use the word "Hate" which she wanted to but she didn't. She took in. "The last thing I gotta say is, I'm done trying to fit in with the people here." She said then she finished her talking and she looked away. She didn't know why she even said all of that, it was really not needed..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:02 am
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan sat back and listened to Vanessa vent out her feelings about the preppy girls in the class. They were turned towards them and he had to give them a nervous smile. He wasn't really good at dealing with girl drama, it just wasn't his forte. He wanted to help Vanessa though, she seemed a bit distressed and it really wasn't good to be so secluded from everyone. He also didn't want to make her life worse by spending more time with her. Jonathan knew that children used this extra attention as fodder for more torture and it seemed that Vanessa had had enough of it for a lifetime. Mr. Verona gave her a sympathetic smile and shook his head at her.

"Torture like this is almost always a part of life. I remember when I went through it. When I was in school, I was the dorkiest, nerdiest, most anti-social person in school. I still remember it all to this day...I was picked on daily and it was horrible. Believe me when I say I know where you're coming from because I do. I was there...and so were they." Jonathan pointed at the group of preppy girls who were whispering amongst themselves.

"Everyone has been through it at one point or another. It's no fun at all and rather disheartening but still, everyone goes through it. It all depends on how you deal with it and how you come out of it." Mr. Verona put a hand on Vanessa's shoulder and then retracted it quickly, to anyone else, it would have just looked like a simple pat on the shoulder.

"Don't let it get to you. It's not worth it, believe me." Mr. Verona stood up and got the classes attention again, he checked the clock and the period was almost over.

"Okay so nevermind about the reading, we'll pick it up tomorrow if we have the time. Again, my name is Mr. Verona and if you ever need help with anything or you just want to talk, I'm always here." He smiled at them all and with that, the bell rang to signal the end of a class time.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:16 am
Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

Vanessa took in a deep breath. She wanted to say something but nothing would come out of her parted lips. Then she looked down and she held onto her uniform top tightly, staying completely silent as he spoke. People always say when she does that it looks like she will cry, but she really doesn't. Yeah she is upset but she is very emotional... She gave a light shrug as he got up. She looked at the floor and listened to him before the bell rang. Once it rang she just stayed where she was, since this was her second period class, then she had choir, math, science, social studies, and seminar, a class that everyone has for the last period of the day, to work on homework or just talk usually... She just didn't know which classroom she had to go to for Seminar. She sighed softly and decided to just forget that she even had a talk with Mr. Verona.

As the bell rang, students got up leaving. Vanessa did shoot looks at the preppy girls and the rude guy as he walked infront of her. She didn't care that he stuck his tongue out at her, it honestly didn't bother her. But after that she looked back down, staying in the same position. Motionless, thinking about what Mr. Verona said to her. She had to admit, he was smart to say all that he did, but she didn't feel any better...

[[ OOC: Sorry bit short >_< ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:27 am
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan waited until everyone had vacated the class. Vanessa still sat in her desk and he rationalized that she probably had her next period with him as well. He was still a little miffed that she was angry or irritated in some way and he could be of no help to her. It was in his nature to make saddened women happy again but it seemed so much harder with Vanessa. It might have been that she was indeed a girl and not a woman just yet. Jonathan had more experience with older women who had already been through all the petty highschool stuff that was really pointless in real life. Still, he wanted to help her...how was another question entirely. Mr. Verona sighed and began to overlook his lesson plans again to see if there was anything that he would change in the next class. There must have been something because if he didn't change, then he would be labeled the boring teacher who just recycled everything. Jonathan prided himself on how resourceful he could be in a pinch. He looked over his shoulder and saw Vanessa still sitting there, silent through everything. She hadn't even said anything after he had spoken to her. With a shake of his head, he walked over to a CD player that was stored in the room. He hooked in his IPOD and scrolled to his favorite song. River Flows In You by Yiruma started tinkling into the room, the peaceful notes and tune flowed about the room and it never ceased to ease Jonathan's troubles.

"I hope you don't mind...I rather like classical music."
Mr. Verona spoke to Vanessa from behind his desk, not wanting to get too close to her in case it only bothered her more. He sat down at his desk and leaned back in his chair, his head tilted back so that he could gaze at the ceiling until the next bunch of students wandered in later. His eyes closed and he found himself lost in the pianist's music as he had always done before.

.: It's okay...mine is short too lol :.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:41 am
Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

Vanessa just sat there, not really minding that he had put on some music. She just shrugged lightly to answer his question. She didn't move anything on her except her eyes, she looked up at him, seeing his head was tilted back, she couldn't see his eyes but she figured they would be closed. She was about to say something but someone flicked her in the head... When she turned around someone was out, it WAS a boy. She growled lightly. She figured it was probably someone just trying to tick her off to get her in trouble or something but she got up anyways and she left the classroom. She saw someone wave at her from down the hall, it was a boy but she couldn't make out who he was. She raised an eyebrow and she began to run after. Vanessa growled seeing he ran from her. Students were watching, some following behind Vanessa at a fast walk to see whats going on. Vanessa saw a turn was coming up so she began to slow, but enough to turn but before she could even turn she slipped on something and fell to the floor. Turned out the wet floor sign was moved and she had slipped. She got the wind knocked out of her as she hit the floor but she rolled to her stomach gasping for air, she looked up, seeing the school bully. Tommy and his gang. She remembered him from last year, he did threaten to beat her up for slapping him on the last day of school, and it was no ordinary slap, she actually hurt him...

Vanessa slowly got to her knees and then pushed up. "Well-If it isn't Tommy Boy." She roleld her eyes trying to go around him but he moved in the way to block her, and she bumped into him. For that he pushed her to the floor. Students gasped and some even left, to find a teacher...

Vanessa used her hands to put her up into the sitting position. "Well that wasn't very nice. " She said as she got up. "Still kept your vow to beat me up?" She asked as she pushed up to her feet. "Just asking, have too many fat cakes over the summer? You looked like you gained at least one hundred more pounds, how heavy are you, like... Five-Hundred and five right?" She smiled.

Tommy glared and growled, he grabbed her shirt and puleld her close. "Come on girl, keep messing with me your going to regret even seeing me this year, I will make your life so miserable you will want to hang yourself in the basement.." he spoke harshly.

Vanessa was frightened indeed, but she didn't let it show. She made him let go and she turned. "Oh before I forget..." She turned and gave him a slap across the face like she did last year.

Tommy winced, his cheek growing intense red... "Oh its on now little girl!" He yelled as he ran at her and pushed her up against the lockers, getting ready to punch her...

Students were getting all rowdyed up yelling' Fight-Fight Fight' over and over again, people went to get three teachers at the most... The ones closest, that includes Mr. Verona.

[[ OOC: XD Its fine-But hope you don't mind, I gotta put some fun into this, whether that means Vanessa or whom ever getting bullied, you gotta get teachers involved with fights and such >;D ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:00 am
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan sat with his eyes closed, listening to the peaceful music that rolled about his room. There was a dull chanting from outside but he disregarded it, probably some over-excited students about something that didn't involve him. The track had ended and switched to another Yiruma composition when a student rushed into his room and started mumbling quickly about a fight. Jonathan shot to his feet and poked his head outside to see if he could spot who it was. They were too far away for him to make anything out, two other teachers peeked outside as well and all three of them rushed out to the circle that started to form around the fighters. Mr. Verona broke the crowd first and caught a glimpse of who it was in the center. Some bigger boy who he didn't know or care to know about. There was another person in the center, a girl and he knew this girl. Vanessa. Jonathan frowned and wondered what had happened in such a short amount of time for a fight to ensue such as the one that he stood observing currently. When the bigger boy pulled his arm back, poised and ready to hit Vanessa, Jonathan reacted. While everyone stood around and watched as the pair were squaring off, the teachers included, Jonathan strode forward cooly, one hand in his pocket as he stood directly behind the bigger boy. Jonathan didn't understand why the teachers acted so slowly, Jonathan was the only one in the circle while the students had softened so much so...it was an almost dangerous silence. Jonathan laid a hand upon the bully's shoulder and tightened immensely. Again, Jonathan was glad for his new work-out regimen and he separated the boy from Vanessa. Without speaking, or pausing for that matter, Jonathan tossed the boy casually to the side, allowing him to collide with the other side of the hallway's lockers. Jonathan acted as if he was dusting off his hands and turned to the bully against the lockers.

"It is not gentleman-like to strike a lady, much less in public like this." Then he turned to the crowd. "And did no one think of coming to her rescue? You see a lady about to be hit and you stand there and chant for a fight? You should all be quite ashamed of yourselves...boys, you in particular. By the gods, you all have so much to learn here! You are all so immature little cretins....I can hardly bear to stand here and look at you all." Mr. Verona had never been so irritated in his lifetime. The other teachers, now able to act, started to question the bully and one escorted him away. There was a clapping and roar from the gathering students and Jonathan shook his head...they were all petty people. Cruel even.

Jonathan sighed deeply and ran a hand through his hair, adjusted his glasses, and looked back at Vanessa.

"Did he hurt you?"
He asked, still rather angry.

.: Lol...uhh...I don't think that was what you had in mind however ^^;; :.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:12 am
Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

Vanessa closed her eyes and turned her head to the right side waiting for the punch but it never came... She opened her eyes to see Mr. Verona pulled Tommy off.

Tommy did growl and he punched a locker as he was pushed off to the far side by the male teacher. He cursed loudly at everyone, teachers began to question him but he walked down the hall, knowing already he probably had to go the the office to call his mother or something. Although there was a hand print on his cheek... A female hand print..

As Mr. Verona spoke to Vanessa she looked down. She felt like this was her fault... She shrugged. "No... But that doesn't matter, if he would have punched me I would have stood up for myself-" She wrapped her arms around her stomach, feeling sick... She walked past Mr. Verona and ran into the bathroom, feeling as if she were going to get sick. The only time that happened is when she was absolutely frightened. She felt like she would die. She pushed open a stall door and she fell to her knees, leaning over the toilet. Nothing came up but it was there... She could feel it.

She took deep breaths to make the feeling go away but it wouldn't... Her eyes began to water but she didn't let any tears come out..

[[ OOC: It isn't? ;O It was at the time I was typing xD Why... What are YOU thinking that I "had in mind?" Also, you know thats really happened to me before-Except, Happened before Spring Break, so like.... Last Friday... =.= ]]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff