Closed. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DFangPro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image
"Well you don't because you only look part human, but you're actually part demon," he said ruffling the adorable neko/bat demon's hair and kissing the top of her head before handing her a large chocolate chip cookie. "Oh, and I got you this on the way here. Thought you might like it. It was the biggest cookie I could find, but I scared someone into giving it to me." It's only been a month or so and already Shred found a woman he wouldn't sleep with from his fellow staff. He saw Miyu and couldn't help but think she looked too childish and figured she was way too young for him. She may have been 17, but she looked 13 and that was drawing the line. However, seeing as to how she was a childish, sneaky little thing, he couldn't help but see her as some sort of a younger-sister figure, hence the greeting and cookie. "Well, I got PLENTY of sleep. Oh, Uwn. Tisha's gonna be a little late showing up today. She called me up before I got here."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:01 pm
Miyu stuck out her tongue. "okay, okay." She took the cookie. "Should I even trust this?" She asked. "I mean I dont know what the humans do to the children's cookies these days." Miyu looked up at Shred. "For all you know you could be feeding me some stuff that makes you high instantly." Miyu lauged.  

Minihost

DFangPro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:13 pm
User ImageShred took the cookie and broke off a piece before eating it in front of her. "Eat it if you want. I just thought it might be nice. And trust me, I got this on 'pretty' side of town. It's not like people can get away with spiking kiddy treats," he replied witha chuckle. "Tell me, Miyu. Seen or heard anything suspicious around here last night or were you haunting other places?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:18 pm
Miyu took a bit of a cookie. "Like what I hear a lot of stuff." Miyu swallowed. "Why afraid people might of caught you doing something, or wanting to know what kind of demons are new to town." Miyu shrugged. "Or something about humans I hear a lot of crap from them like, there boyfriend broke up with them and now they are all emo and crap." Miyu sighed. "Humans are horrible."  

Minihost

Tediri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Raising an eyebrow to the cookie, Shred was pushing it a bit with the staff. He needed to stop flirting with them as much as he did. "Humans these days are hazardous." he remarked to their conversation.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:36 pm
Miyu nodded slowly and didnt speak. And handed Ethan a bit of cookie offering it to him. She stood up her white and black striped socks were a little big on her and they drooped and irritated her.  

Minihost

Minihost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:37 pm
Alice walked into the room she had her swimsuit in a back and was dressed in a tank top and shorts. "Hey guys what are you up to?" She asked looking around. "Anything exiting happened yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"No thank you." He said softly, shaking his head to the cookie.
Looking over at Alice he smiled slightly. "Not yet." he said, wrinkling his nose to the thought of anything bad happening.

Tediri

DFangPro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image"New demons would be nice, but I'm just doing my job. As far as human go, however, I can agree. Their women aren't even as good as they ought to be," Shred replied. He noticed Ethan's death stare and cocked his own eyebrow. "Don't gimme that look, man. I flirt because I love." With waiting for Ethan's retort, and just before Alice walked in, Shred turned away began his patrol by heading down to the gym.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Letting out a small sigh he hit his desk with his pen. "He is so much trouble.." He said softly.

Tediri

Minihost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:51 pm
Miyu shrugged and ate the rest of the cookie and went to clean.

Alice sighed. "Oh well Ethan what have you been up to?" Alice asked looking and Ethan.

(where is the swimming pool going to be located?)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

(Next to the gym that shred is headed to.)
"Just got here. Yourself?" he asked, watching Miyu leave.

Tediri

DFangPro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:59 pm
(I'd say there should one outside...Don't know where...Like...in the courtyard or something?...Dunno...)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:04 pm
(Well the thing is, the hotel is supposed to be hidden from the human eye, having a pool outside would have it able to be seen.)  

Tediri

Minihost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:06 pm
Alice shook her head. Same how may people are here today?" Alice asked Ethan.

Miyu pulled up her socks and cleaned some rooms. Some people are really dirty. Miyu cleaned up and room and saw something. "What is that? she thought. Ew human blood the vampires left! Miyu gave out a little screech.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff