Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Ghostly Love (onexone RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:15 am
User Image

Fallon looked straight at the mirror and saw a heart start to form in the condensation. She kept staring, transfixed to that one spot. Her eyes had gone wide and she took a step back out of shock and slight fear. What sort of spiritual being would come to her to write a heart on her foggy mirror? None of it made sense...until words started to form afterwards. Could it truly be her deceased lover back from the dead? If that was true, why was he still around? Why hadn't he passed over yet? Fallon's head was swimming with questions that merely led to other unanswerable questions until finally she snapped herself out of her reverie and stepped forward, closer to the mirror. She could make out a faint lip print at the end of the message...and she couldn't help but smile.

"Alaric....why haven't you moved on? You shouldn't be here." Fallon spoke softly, not really sure if it was Alaric or not...but she hoped it was. She reached out gingerly to touch the mirror but felt nothing but the chill of the mirror's reflective surface. She frowned, and retracted her hand back, cradling it to her chest. Fallon felt a certain degree of sadness, Alaric was there with her but she couldn't see, hear, or touch him.

"Where are you my love?" Fallon asked aloud, looking about the bathroom for another sign of her invisible lover.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:26 am
Alaric wrote on the mirror again, 'Yes Fallon, it is your love Alaric. I don't know why I couldn't go on, but I will stay with you until I do. If only you could see me.' He put his hand in hers and kissed her forehead softly. "I'm so sorry my love."  

MidnightDaystar

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:36 am
User Image

Fallon looked around and found nothing that would have alerted her to the presence of her deceased love. She looked back at the mirror and found another message. Yes...it was her dearest Alaric and he was still with her. That brought a sad smile to her lips. She was glad he was still there...but sad that he couldn't move on and go to the after life. Something was keeping him on Earth and whatever it was, Fallon would find it and somehow help him move on. She couldn't think of anything off the top of her head but there was definitely something. Spirits didn't stay wandering the Earth for nothing. The girl looked around again and felt a chill on her hand. Before, she had no idea what the chills were from, she had rationalized it with merely her imagination running wild as a means to cope with her loss. Now she knew, it was just Alaric trying to get her attention. With a smile, Fallon left her hand in place and felt another cold spot on her forehead, that brightened her smile as she knew it was most definitely Alaric. Tears prickled her eyes but she wiped them away. There was a faint voice by hear ear...apologizing.

"Do not be sorry Alaric darling...this is not your doing."
Fallon replied to him aloud as she made her way back to the mirror. His lip print was still there, and even though she knew he wasn't right there, at least his lips had been there before. She leaned forward and gently pressed her own lips against the mark, and when she pulled away, the tears she had fought back and wiped away trickled down her cheek.

Fallon turned back to the middle of the bathroom where she had stood moments earlier and smiled sheepishly.

"I'm sorry, I just can't stop crying." Fallon bit her lip and leaned back against the counter.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:49 am
Alaric smiled and hugged her around the waist with one arm and brushed a thumb across her cheek with the other. He kissed her on the cheek, "I would be too it I could, Fallon. If only you could see me..."  

MidnightDaystar

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 pm
User Image

Fallon closed her eyes and felt the chills creeping up her body from around her waist as well as her cheek. Was it her grandmother or her great-grandmother that was said to be able to contact the dead? She waved the thought out of her mind and concentrated hard on the feelings that she was getting, the cold sensations on her body. If she tried hard enough, Fallon could almost feel her Alaric again, holding her and kissing her gently on the cheek. It was as if he had never left. Had he really been there in all his corporeal finery, she would have probably rested her forehead against his chest. He was always taller than she was but comfortably so. Fallon fit against him nicely whenever they hugged or kissed one another. This made her happiest of all.

After a moment, Fallon could hear his whispers again and opened her eyes in response. If only she could see him...that seemed to strike an idea in her head. Fallon left the bathroom and the comfort, or rather, mock comfort, of Alaric's arms and went into the kitchen where there was always cleaning supplies about. Fallon got down on her knees and searched underneath her sink for some sort of alcohol cleaning solution and found plenty. She grabbed at them and read the labels, it might work. Fallon though that maybe, just maybe, she'd be able to use it and spray the stuff everywhere. Eventually she'd probably spray Alaric and that was just the plan. Fallon walked back into her bedroom and sat down on the bed with the spray bottles in hand.

"I wish I could see you...but I fear if I can, it might not be enough. I wish to hold you again Alaric...and kiss you again." Fallon spoke loudly so he could hear her. "Though I believe I have an idea as to how I can see you again." She smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:18 pm
Alaric followed Fallon to the kitchen, wondering what she seemed so frantic about. He smiled when he realized what she was doing and followed her to their bedroom. He would have blushed if he was still alive, seeing her in a towel always seemed to make her look even better then she already did. He stood in front of her when she sat on the bed and laughed, he was giddy with hope and anticipation. He brush his hand back across her cheek and under her chin, as he did hundreds of times before, and stood in front of her, waiting to be sprayed.  

MidnightDaystar

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:25 pm
User Image

Fallon breathed in deeply and held her breath for a moment to steady her erratic nerves. If this worked, then she would be able to see her darling lover again and she would at least have that to make her happy. The next part would be how to make him solid and touchable again, even for a moment. Fallon took one of the spray bottles in her hands and felt the cool chill of Alaric's presence near her face, mostly her cheek. With a smile and a turn of her head away from the nozzle of the bottle, she sprayed outwards a few times. There was a large mist that settled before her, she could feel the cool liquid settling on her bare legs. When all was settled, she looked back before her and stared with wide eyes. He was fuzzy and not exactly crystal clear, but she could see him. Her Alaric was standing before her, his hand outstretched to her. Fallon's gaze followed his hand and found him brushing her cheek gently, then ending under her chin. It took all the self restraint she had not to jump up and try go hug him, she knew he was still nothing more than a spiritual image to her. Still, it didn't fail to make her weep again, this time out of joy.

"My beloved..." Fallon whispered, her tearing eyes meeting his gentle, kind ones. "You're really here..." She carefully reached out, just high enough to where she would have touched his torso. Her fingers just barely there, and when she touched..there was nothing. Her hand went through Alaric's image and she retracted her hand quickly. It was still cool to the touch as she held it.

"But I cannot touch you."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:48 pm
Alaric smiled sadly at Fallon, if he could, he would be crying with joy, he moved to sit beside her and left some of the mist behind. "I can't believe it worked." He brushed his hand down her back and blew her a kiss, "Now how are we going to make this permanent..."  

MidnightDaystar

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:55 pm
User Image

Fallon noted the sad smile on Alaric's lips and smiled herself, more brightly and happily than she had earlier. At least she could SEE him, before he was just a figment of her supposed imagination. Now that she could literally see him with her own eyes, that was a start. She scooted over for Alaric when he came to join her on the foot of her bed. The girl turned to face him, smiling the whole time. Fallon was glad that he was still there with her, as greedy as it sounded even to her own mind. Goosebumps broke out on her skin as he gently touched down her back, even with the towel there. She smiled, bit her lip, and continued to take in the image of her lover.

"I cannot believe it worked either. It was just a whim but I'm very glad it did." Fallon blew a kiss back to him and bit her lip...the question he brought up was a rather important one.

"I have no idea how to go about making this permanent...I'm not even sure if that's possible. What do you think?" Fallon asked him, jumping slightly when she turned to face him again. She was going to have to get used to seeing him halfway there, sitting right beside her. "If I could kiss you...that would make this even better." Fallon smiled brightly, a smile she had just for him. Fallon smiled often but she saved her most glittering and bright smiles just for Alaric and no one else. She intended to keep it that way.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:38 pm
Alaric smiled happily and brushed his hand against her cheek, "I always love seeing that smile." He moved to press his forehead against hers and look into her eyes as he used to do all the time. "I could kiss you now, but we wouldn't feel anything." He sat back and nodded, "That would make this better. I'm so sorry I'm not with you anymore."  

MidnightDaystar

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

Fallon felt a little chill against her cheek from Alaric's hand touching her. Her eyes closed and she imagined that he was actually able to touch her in the first place, in reaction, she lifted her hand and touched her cheek where his hand would have been. Then her forehead felt a little cold and she opened her eyes. She could almost see through her Alaric but he was still there, little bits of him visible to her. Fallon smiled when he mentioned her smile.

"It is because you are here that I smile." Fallon leaned back and noticed that she was little more clothed in a towel than anything else. A slight blush colored her cheek as she noticed this bit, she prayed that Alaric hadn't noticed just yet. She wished that she could kiss him again, just once would have sufficed. There must have been some way to make him corporeal again, there must be some way to make it so that she could have her Alaric back. Then he kept apologizing to her, a frown came about her lips.

"Please stop saying you're sorry my love...it's making me feel guilty." Fallon sat up on her knees so that she was closer in height to Alaric. She reached out, her hand would have been caressing his cheek...though she felt nothing. Even though there was nothing there to touch, Fallon kept her hand there, willing and wishing for there to be a way they could touch again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:33 am
Alaric smiled at Fallon's blush, he understood why she was turning red and bit back a smile. "No more apologies then." He sat up when she did and brushed his hand through her hair, "I loved the way your hair felt... I miss it. I miss everything about you, your smell, your warmth, the taste of your lips..." He smiled sadly, "You probably feel the same." His eyes widened and he pulled his hand away from Fallon's hair as ice started to form from the water left over from her shower, "Do you want me to go so you can get dressed?" He moved his hand to hers on his cheek and cupped his around hers.  

MidnightDaystar

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

Fallon saw icy crystals starting to form on her hair where Alaric's hand had been just moments before. That seemed to be more of a shock to her than the fact that her recently deceased lover was standing in front of her in all his ghostly finery. Then again, Fallon wasn't exactly the cookie-cutter girl that everyone had seen her as. Fallon smiled and stood without saying anything. She walked over to her large dresser and took out an outfit so she could be clothed...rather than half naked in front of Alaric. She held up a finger, signalling him to wait where he was while she went to change. Fallon locked the bathroom door behind her as she got in and started pulling on her clothes in a hurry, she didn't want to miss Alaric and have him fade away while she was gone. Fallon had on a pair of dark jeans that seemed to hug her at her curves and a plain cream colored sweater. Her hair was still wet but that was the least of her worries.

Fallon unlocked the door and poked her head out from the bathroom to check if Alaric was still there. Indeed he was to Fallon's delight as she went back to her bed and sat upon it, criss-crossing her legs. She still hadn't said anything just yet, she merely looked at Alaric with big, questioning eyes, a smile on her lips.

"Of course I miss you...I'd be a fool not to miss you right now. I wish you were actually here so that I could hold you." Fallon smiled a little sadly now, remembering all the times they'd held onto each other and not let go for hours.

"I wish I knew some way to bring you back...." Fallon whispered dejectedly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:48 am
Alaric smiled sadly and mimed hugging Fallon tightly, his arms going through her sweater, "It may not be the same... but this is the best I can give you." He kissed her neck the same way he always did when he hugged her like this, "I want to be back, I really do, but I don't know how." He sat back with his arms still around her and smiled, "But I'm here, and unless you want me to go, I will stay and watch over you. Think of me as your new guardian angel." He laughed softly and kissed her forehead. "If you want one that is."  

MidnightDaystar

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

Fallon offered Alaric a small smile, she really wished that he was actually there. She remembered that he would hug her tightly to his body and press her close while he placed light, gentle kisses on her neck. Her eyes closed for a moment and she felt as if she could really feel him there, kissing and holding her tightly. Fallon opened her eyes again and could still find that she could see through Alaric's ghostly figure. She frowned but said nothing of it, she didn't want to sadden Alaric any more than she already was. She smiled brightly at the guardian angel comment. It was just like that. Alaric was her guardian angel.

"Of course I would want you with me!" Fallon cried out, suddenly tense and wide-eyed at his last words. If he ever truly left her, she would feel lonely and sad...even more so than she presently was.

"I could never live without you my love...I would sooner take my own life than live in a place without you Alaric." Fallon whispered his name as if it were a prayer. His name tingled pleasantly on her lips as she spoke them.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff