Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
UFOS IN MY COUNTRY?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe that?
  Yes
  No
View Results

B_Beyond Birth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:56 am
NaturallyCrazyy
Matt-kun Game Addict
Hey when you said "but they saw 2 really huge marks, like you see in movies, wehere UFOs leave marks in fields or something.", did you mean crop circles? Just asking.

As it came in the paper, yes, probably like what you said. But even THAT, they didn't get a picture of it?!
Eh...Okay, something new....Do GHOSTS exist? I have asked this in the Philippins, the majority said "Yes, they do. They are just spirits"

Hmm? my opinion goes religious on this topic sence my dad is very big into the bible and stuff. but if ya don't like this replie just delete it please i don't wonna start any fights or aguments. but my house believes in spirits my dad says they are just things to do with the devil they can contact you they can make you go insane and stuff but they can't touch you or harm you phisicly. me and a friend was out 1 day and came back to my house we played the xbox 360 then out of no were my touch lamp went on i thought it was my friend and said here boy turn that damn light out, then it went out my friend jumped from his seat and and screamed obviously i asked what was wrong. he said he never touched the lamp to turn it off so i said here boy turn that damn light on, it went on. some nights i honestly do hear voices and noises in my bedroom or shadows on my wall but yeah i deffenently believe in spirits.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:00 am
Uhh,I'm the "to see is to believe"type of person so I can't exactly tell you if I believe them or not. wink  

Evil Overlord Supreme

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 pm
Well I don't completely disagree with the UFO thing, but I do agree that some people can take it too far. However, if the field thing is just a hoax, I want to know how they did that WITHOUT breaking the corn! Just curious, I'd like to know. The ways I could think of are time consuming XD  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff