• Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:19 pm
Yuna516
Fear4U
suicune first try great ball mrgreen

Holly shmolly how did you pull that off? =o

well i ran outa ultra balls on somethin else sweatdrop and wen i found where it was it was all i had and instead of doin the smart thing and restocking i just rushed in blaugh lucky i guess  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:40 pm
oh mean look works on the dogs  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:08 pm
I'd have to say my best catch would have to be my Shiny Rayquaza, I spent at least three hours doing soft resets and on top of that I wanted it to be caught with a Luxury Ball (those are my theme) so after a very long time I finally got what I wanted. I'm not too fond of most shiny pokemon but the black Rayquaza looks awesome ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:12 pm
x6LivexFree9x
I'd have to say my best catch would have to be my Shiny Rayquaza, I spent at least three hours doing soft resets and on top of that I wanted it to be caught with a Luxury Ball (those are my theme) so after a very long time I finally got what I wanted. I'm not too fond of most shiny pokemon but the black Rayquaza looks awesome ^^

i was wondering if shiny legendarys are possable.....XD  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm
Hoshioni
x6LivexFree9x

Yeah it is possible to get a legit one, but it requires lots and lots oh and lots of patience and time to find one, what you do is you save right before you battle one then if its not shiny you do a soft reset and keep trying until you find one. The odds are very slim though and I've seen people try for months and have no luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:18 pm
x6LivexFree9x
Hoshioni
x6LivexFree9x

Yeah it is possible to get a legit one, but it requires lots and lots oh and lots of patience and time to find one, what you do is you save right before you battle one then if its not shiny you do a soft reset and keep trying until you find one. The odds are very slim though and I've seen people try for months and have no luck.

well its a good thing i dont like the shiny versions....XD

i was curious, oh whats the deal with dark lugia????
*needs to see all the movies after the entie one*  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:22 pm
Hoshioni
x6LivexFree9x
Hoshioni
x6LivexFree9x

Yeah most of the shiny versions look so awful lol but there are a few that are worth getting. As for the dark Lugia which is also known as XD001 is a Lugia that was corrupted by Cipher to become a powerful shadow pokemon, its featured in pokemon xd gale of darkness for the gamecube.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 am
x6LivexFree9x
Hoshioni
x6LivexFree9x
Hoshioni
x6LivexFree9x

Yeah most of the shiny versions look so awful lol but there are a few that are worth getting. As for the dark Lugia which is also known as XD001 is a Lugia that was corrupted by Cipher to become a powerful shadow pokemon, its featured in pokemon xd gale of darkness for the gamecube.

so its not a catchable in the games????....well....that suks.

and i need to see all the movies. now...*sigh*  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:03 am
Mine goes like this.

A wild Raikou appeared! Threw great ball! *shake* *shake* *shake* *click* yay.

And thats how a sped through soul silver lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:27 pm
My best pokemon catch was dialga with 55 ultraballs
and palkia wink  

Lugia5669

shons assist

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:46 am
My best catch was a Ho-oh with two tries, in a pokeball! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:08 pm
My most memorable feel-good catch was when I was a little kid playing red version. I was in the power plant trying to catch zapdos, it was trouncing me, but it was in the red and I only had my half-health blastoise left and I was sure it was going to defeat me and I had run out of ultra balls so I threw a great ball and ...

... "would you like to nickname your new Zapdos?" ;3;  

VaZ VaZ

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
TPLoG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers