Submit

Anything I should Edit?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Straight Talker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 am
zroxtheworld is a clever user name. I assume it's a play on the word XEROX. Maybe if we could Xerox the world we could edit out all the evil and hate in it! What a wonderful world that would be!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:39 pm
Straight Talker, it's aight I like me some jibber jabber.  

Master of Grilled Cheese

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250

thesockdrawer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:21 am
I love grilled cheese!!!! heart
Cute  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 pm
hi the sock drawer..well when i c ur name it jus reminds me of when i lived in my mom house and hiding stuff in the sock drawer..lol rofl  

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Xeliel

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:54 pm
To Comment Above:
Lol, I used to do the same thing x'D
BILLIONdollarAZZ- This username expresses the value of you as well as your avatar. It also reminds me of luxurious artifacts.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:34 am
Spizike?? I am just not sure. Due to the fact that I am older than most Gaians (I think I am hooked because I loved paper dolls as a little girl) I am just not in "the know". Think I need to google it. heart  

purplethread
Crew

Sweet Moonbeam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:12 am
Purplethread - You like the color purple (various shades) and either you love to sew or you are the connection in your families life that weaves together events, holidays, etc. You are the one that keeps everyone in touch. I love it!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:50 pm
I can see you as a hippie in the 70's with moonbeam being a symbol of the era. Sweet would be for the times representing peace and love. Or you are the offspring of some past hippies and can relate. "Those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end we sang and danced forever and a day. We led the life we'd choose we'd fight and never loose those were the days oh yes those were the days." Ah yes, but "the times they are a changing".  

eccentriciti
Crew

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xeliel

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:37 pm
Eccentriciti- This may be a play of words or I'm not as literate as I thought I was. Either way, I think it's creative.
In Response to Purplethread, A pair of "Spizike(s)" is a Shoe created by Air Jordan that symbolizes the bond between Spike Lee and some other person. Using Google to search it may not be effective, instead, use Wikipedia or go to the Official sight.

Btw, Thanks to all who have been participating. I enjoy the fact that some of you have posted twice ;3 keep it up, some of you only need one more post to be eligible for a prize ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:04 am
Here's my comments:

-iSpizike- : Makes me associate to my own language. Not in a bad way at all. Reminds me of the word "spik" which means nail (those you use a hammer for). I ike it.  

Mule of X-antippa
Crew

Cookie1474
Vice Captain

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:18 pm
so your a mule that means you belong to someone else and are used for something like storage like a clone or something like that and antippa is a name in Finnish April 11 is antippa or you could be talking biblical like in Revelations against all or my faithful witness  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:34 am
-iSpizike-
Eccentriciti- This may be a play of words or I'm not as literate as I thought I was. Either way, I think it's creative.
In Response to Purplethread, A pair of "Spizike(s)" is a Shoe created by Air Jordan that symbolizes the bond between Spike Lee and some other person. Using Google to search it may not be effective, instead, use Wikipedia or go to the Official sight.

Btw, Thanks to all who have been participating. I enjoy the fact that some of you have posted twice ;3 keep it up, some of you only need one more post to be eligible for a prize ;D

Yeppers, found it. Jorden and Lee. Benefited Morehouse College--Got my bit of education for the day. Before I knew this, your name made me think of of a spikey haircut rofl  

thesockdrawer

thesockdrawer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:36 am
Cookie1474---OMG You are making me hungry. I envision 1474 plates with cookies of all kinds lined up. Oh yum.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:30 pm
thesockdrawer reminds me of the drawer where all socks who do not have a match (because the washer or dryer ate its match) go to so they are never alone!  

Straight Talker
Crew

CONTEST THAT R FINISHED FIND THEM IN HERE ND C WHO WON

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas