u think he likes me?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:12 pm
ima update this when ever i get new news so ya. but anyway 2 day was crap. im being told that i 1) yelled at the girl yesterday morning ((which i DID NOT do.)) i just talked 2 her calmly, 2) tried 2 break them up ((also not true. of corse i wanted them 2 break up but i said i was gonna give them a chance and not come between them)) 3) i wanted them 2 break up. ((ok that part is true. but like i said i was gonna give them a chance)) and 4) his friend saw me dance around the hallway after i found out. ((i did do that but i wasnt thinking. i was 2 excited)) but anyway my day sucked. well at least after 5th period it did.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:43 pm
It sucks when people put a spin on the truth. I would at least find out where the twisted tale came from. Did you talk to the girl in private?

I don't agree with the idea of dating a friend's ex, unless it was a very short and very not serious relationship. And even then, I would certainly not go out with him the next day!

Sanna

Perfect Pumpkin

AriaStarSong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:16 pm
I think the important question that hasn't been asked is how long were you two together? If I'd been dating a guy for a couple of years, and he had a new girlfriend the day after we broke up, I'd be pretty crushed that I had meant that little to him after that much time. However, if you've only been together for a week or two... well, the relationship hadn't really had time to get serious yet, had it? In that case, I can see where you'd be a little upset that he moved on so fast, but I don't think you have a right to be angry with people because of it.

I've actually been in a similar situation before. One of my very best friends started dating my ex after we broke up (a few weeks later). He and I had been together for almost a year. I broke up with him because I didn't like who I was becoming with him and didn't like the vision of our life together that I was getting. When my friend started dating him, I did sit down and talk to her about it, but not because I was upset that she was dating my ex. I was worried about it because I didn't think they would be a good match and I was worried about her. In the end, I let her make her own decision and they dated for quite a while before calling it off because they mutually realized that they were really bad for each other. She and I are still really close friends, and since I'm pretty sure a proposal is coming soon in my future, I'm hoping she'll agree to be one of my attendants at my wedding. My ex and I don't really stay in contact any more, but he and my boyfriend are pretty good friends, so I hear about him occasionally.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm
Thats way too soon I think even if it'd just been about a month. Because its the very next day after breaking up its like they were speed dating.

Anyway who is the one who spread the rumor that you yelled at someone?  

Foxdilfer

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:23 pm
he and i have been going out for 2 months. working on our 3rd. now shes making up all these ******** lies about me. saying that i tried 2 break them up or that i was talking 2 the guy making him try 2 break up with her and saying bad things about her. i was not. and i was pissed off.
AriaStarSong
I think the important question that hasn't been asked is how long were you two together? If I'd been dating a guy for a couple of years, and he had a new girlfriend the day after we broke up, I'd be pretty crushed that I had meant that little to him after that much time. However, if you've only been together for a week or two... well, the relationship hadn't really had time to get serious yet, had it? In that case, I can see where you'd be a little upset that he moved on so fast, but I don't think you have a right to be angry with people because of it.

I've actually been in a similar situation before. One of my very best friends started dating my ex after we broke up (a few weeks later). He and I had been together for almost a year. I broke up with him because I didn't like who I was becoming with him and didn't like the vision of our life together that I was getting. When my friend started dating him, I did sit down and talk to her about it, but not because I was upset that she was dating my ex. I was worried about it because I didn't think they would be a good match and I was worried about her. In the end, I let her make her own decision and they dated for quite a while before calling it off because they mutually realized that they were really bad for each other. She and I are still really close friends, and since I'm pretty sure a proposal is coming soon in my future, I'm hoping she'll agree to be one of my attendants at my wedding. My ex and I don't really stay in contact any more, but he and my boyfriend are pretty good friends, so I hear about him occasionally.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:25 pm
thats the thing i dont know who said it. she says she has "informers" i already know 1.
Foxdilfer
Thats way too soon I think even if it'd just been about a month. Because its the very next day after breaking up its like they were speed dating.

Anyway who is the one who spread the rumor that you yelled at someone?

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

Foxdilfer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:28 am
Sounds like shes the one who exaggerated what happened possibly because in the back of her head may have felt guilty about their quick relationship.
Or he could of himself...but just speculating. Its funny when people just spice up stories just to do it to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:23 pm
shes calling me a lier. she and i got in a big arguement during 7th period yesterday and we got sent out of the classroom. it was pretty funny tho. b/c we had a homework assignment and i had no clue wat 2 do  

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:18 am
I wouldn't go out with him. He went out with your friend the day after you broke up, then broke up with her shortly after. Sounds like bad news.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:36 am
Yes you do, they are totally disregarding yoru feelings when you are put theirs above yours  

psychic_pandas

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Foxdilfer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:57 pm
Why exactly did you break up with him again?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:44 pm
@fox:
b/c i thought i didnt luv him. he had told me he luved me but i didnt feel the same way at the time. but now that im going through all this i kinda feel the same way now. we rnt going bak out we still talk and things like that, but we both want each other bak. he even told me he preferred me over her. and he reached for my hand thursday when going 2 the next class. we still like each other but we r taking time 2 see wat all is going 2 happen.

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

Foxdilfer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:53 am
Mmm well at least he was straight or else the situation would of been worse.
Now its switched your friend has a right to be mad heh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:22 am
uhhh no she doesnt. im telling her the truth. i didnt try 2 break them up and now shes bein a b***h about it.

Foxdilfer
Mmm well at least he was straight or else the situation would of been worse.
Now its switched your friend has a right to be mad heh

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:32 am
i don't get it. if you still liked him, why did you break up with him?
i really don't understand what you're upset about.
i mean, the next day getting with a new girl might be a little too fast, since it was your friend and all, but after you dump someone, you can't claim them as yours anymore. they can date whoever they want. i could understand you being a little cheesed off if he was the one who dumped you, but you dumped him.

and anyway, he's sounds like someone who doesn't know what/who he wants. I'd be relieved to be done with him.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff