Sacral Cecity
Crew

Quotable Consumer

13,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:01 pm
I just don't get it. what's the point of gettin on here if not to play games meet ppl and WIN GOLD?! I mean if I get everything I have from ppl then I'm not gonna wanna be on here anyways. That defeats the purpose of joining gaia.
Imma need for other ppl who like to beg to understand that
gonk

maybe that just seems to much like right to them
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:11 pm
I know the feeling of what it is like to have gaian stalkers... stare I just laugh and not mind it because as long as they dont piss me off or anything like that... we are good. I think I have over 500 stalkers on gaia... more than that actually because i have over 2000 friends on gaia... eek ... but there are times when I will have a few persistent stalkers who will not leave me alone, private messaging me or commenting me everyday for a long time... Wait, let me explain this as best as i can neutral (because that might not make sense)~
You see, I don't mind if they actually private message or comment me everyday but what annoys me is when I have like 10 private messages to answer (and you can only send 1 private message every minute or 2) and I am trying to get to each one (in order of course), one of them sends another message five minutes later because you didn't reply to theirs right away or first and they are not happy with that.
All my friends are equal in my eyes and deserve to have their private message answered and I will not skip other people's messages just to answers theirs right away...
AND [yes there is more! *dramatic music*] XD
THEN THERE IS The point of extreme stalking where the gaian will stalk your profile, reading the comments on your profile that friends have left for you and then going to their profiles to read the comments that you left for them... (yes this actually happened to me) and.. i am going to stop now.. sweatdrop confused sweatdrop
[if you really want to know what happened... just private message me and i will tell you]  

LORD SlN

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:44 am
yup happened to me. this girl had a crush on my hubby who is my real hubby. we would block so she'd make a new account, had to report her n all her accounts to gaia who finally took care of the situation by banning all her ascounts until she finally quite. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:55 pm
X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Sacral Cecity
wait...Ace isn't banned is he? and even if he is...he is DEFINITELY NOT the only person banned. I'm pretty sure there are like 4 or 5 ppl banned in this guild so far.
WELL I THINK THERE WILL B MORE PPL GETTING BANNED .. ONCE THEY SHOW WAT KIND OF PERSON THEY REALLY R.. IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONE WHO ONLY POSTES LIKE 1-3 TIMES.. END UP ASKING US IN PMZ OR IN THE GUILD 4 GOLD ND ITEMS 4 THERE DREAM AVATARZ..WTF.. THIZ IZ A GUILD OF BOOTY GRAB NOT DREAM AVATARS..ROFLLLLL..I THINK PPL NEED 2 READ AND UNDERSTAND WAT THEY JOINED..INSTEAD OF LOOKING IN THE GUILD AND C'N WAT THEY CAN GET 4 FREE.. BECAUSE NONE OF US IN THE GUILD THAT IS HERE 4 BOOTY GRAB AND 2 CHAT WILL STAND 4 THERE SCAMMING US..

I get several pm's a week with kids asking for stuff for free. I know they're kids because I check their profiles. If they aren't kids then they have extremely poor writing skills. Whatever age they may be, I do give them something for free: Advice to quit begging. It's crude and shows they haven't got the character to earn their own stuff the same way we do!  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sarcazdic
Crew

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:23 pm
yes yes i have  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:23 am
Some people are sad needy ... always tell people don't give out any real info on yourself (does computer security). Is sad to be like that but is safest .. Btw love being invited to this guild Peace and blessings!  

-v-Dearg-Due-v-

5,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HAS THIZ EVER HAPPIN 2 U????

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items