Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:46 pm
Glad you liked it smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:48 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
ChibiTotoro222
No apology needed! Uh, sorry about me not being here....AnimeZutto and I have a lot of homework this weekend *pulls out hair from stress*

Dea and Teddy, I like that idea! I shall make it right away!^^

I think I might make a mod application topic soon as well. I hope that's okay with AnimeZutto. I might just pic a member I know will do a good job, from expirience as a mod in another guild, or a very active member here!^^

Haha, yeah, it's always the homework faults. sweatdrop
I always get covered up with a big load of hw. stressed
Hate my school so much! I swear, the teachers there are the devil worshippers. crying

You are still in middle school right?

I agree, that idea is awesome!
Yep. I was up until midnight working on a science project... sweatdrop

I'm up till midnight all day. sweatdrop High school = Blah!!!

What middle school do you go to?
I only had, the most, one hour of homework in middle school, never had to stay up all night to do it. confused
Staying up till midnight? In middle school?
That got to suck. neutral  

Syrotek
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:15 pm
Actually...uh...I really didn't have to stay up that late. I just decided to be stupid and draw a bunch of detailed pictures instead of everyone else's stick figures...Silly me.

As for the middle school, it's a pretty good school. All the schools around us hate us though because a lot of us come from a pretty wealthy backround. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:00 pm
Same with my friends' and my guild. We are converting it into a Xboxlive/Anime guild. ><

Are you going to start any contests yet? ^^;; Just wondering.

AniMeGurL

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:02 pm
AniMeGurL
Same with my friends' and my guild. We are converting it into a Xboxlive/Anime guild. ><

Yesh, probably during the 3 day weekend (this weekend) on Monday or something...Or perhaps we should make the mod applications due on Saturday so we can create the contest on sunday?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:06 pm
ChibiTotoro222
AniMeGurL

Yesh, probably during the 3 day weekend (this weekend) on Monday or something...Or perhaps we should make the mod applications due on Saturday so we can create the contest on sunday?
Eh, so confusing. ._.;;

You reply fast. >o<

AniMeGurL

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:11 pm
AniMeGurL
ChibiTotoro222
AniMeGurL

Eh, so confusing. ._.;;

You reply fast. >o<
xd

There is an announcement in this guild where you can apply if you wish to be a moderator of this guild. Since there is only 1 mod here *points to self...hee hee*, I think we need at least one more. For that reason, we are looking for one other person to become a mod. The deadline for applying is 8 pm this Sunday. However, I'm really excited about getting the first contest going, so I'm debating whether or not to cut the deadline to Saturday, so we can start the contest on Sunday.

You can apply in this thread!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=217974  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:14 pm
ChibiTotoro222
AniMeGurL
ChibiTotoro222
AniMeGurL

Eh, so confusing. ._.;;

You reply fast. >o<
xd

There is an announcement in this guild where you can apply if you wish to be a moderator of this guild. Since there is only 1 mod here *points to self...hee hee*, I think we need at least one more. For that reason, we are looking for one other person to become a mod. The deadline for applying is 8 pm this Sunday. However, I'm really excited about getting the first contest going, so I'm debating whether or not to cut the deadline to Saturday, so we can start the contest on Sunday.

You can apply in this thread!

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=217974

I'll apply. ^^  

AniMeGurL

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:16 pm
Mkay!^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:59 pm
do we have a section for people to put their quests? That might be nice if we don't!  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:28 pm
Yeah. It's a topic somewhere. I don't want too many stickies. I'm not sure if the other crew people want them though. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:31 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Yeah. It's a topic somewhere. I don't want too many stickies. I'm not sure if the other crew people want them though. 3nodding heart
I thought I saw something for it....somwhere..... sweatdrop  

Dariram
Crew

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:34 pm
is this stuff old or new i cant tell right now... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:33 pm
Y'know, maybe the Azzy is being weird or something, but we should really clean out the dead threads...  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:44 pm
MadAzrael
Y'know, maybe the Azzy is being weird or something, but we should really clean out the dead threads...
Perhaps, but then we don't look all special with numberous topics! *is being a weirdo*

I think they're fine as long as no one bumped really old topics, but if Azzy says so, that's what we'll do! Do you want help? 3nodding heart

I have to do much updating on the navigation topic...*is being lazy*  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces