Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Transfiguration ~CLOSED~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:54 am
User Image Andrew entered the transfiguration classroom to hand in the add form, He noticed that the professor was at the head desk, he walked up and set the form on the desk.

::: Add Form :::
Username: oshenukhar
RP Character Name: Andrew Adler
House: Gryffindor
Year: 2nd(?)
What is Transfiguration? It is the art of changing something into another such as a bird into a water goblet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:12 pm
Username: Crystal of Quills
RP Character Name: Crystal Quills
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st year
What is Transfiguration? (one sentance answer only): Changing an object into another object by means of magic.

Crystal Of Quills

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:22 pm
User ImageUsername: skywalkerlover
RP Character Name: Raquel Scars
Year: 1st year
What is Transfiguration? (one sentance answer only): Changing an object into another object. [Example: Changing a snake into a stick]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:29 am
Username: stormysgirl13
RP Character Name: Sonas Padras
Year: 2nd
What is Transfiguration? (one sentence answer only): The mastering of spells to change the physical form of a object in some way

Nite of Storms

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:02 pm
Username: Stardust Disaster
RP Character Name: Amber Moonshade
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 7
What is Transfiguration? (one sentence answer only): Transfiguration is the magical art of transforming one object to another.

((Quick question, as a Hufflepuff, do I have to post in gold, or may post in orange? I'm more used to posting in orange, plus I believe it's easier to read. Kay, thanks. ^^))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:06 pm
Username: Nike_goddess-of-victory
RP Character Name: Fred
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 2nd
What is Transfiguration? (one sentance answer only): Transfiguration is the magical art of transfiguring or changing something from one form to another.

((just wondering... do I get to take the advanced Transfiguration because I was said teacher???))

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

freddydursley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:17 pm
Stardust Disaster
Username: Stardust Disaster
RP Character Name: Amber Moonshade
Year: 7
What is Transfiguration? (one sentence answer only): Transfiguration is the magical art of transforming one object to another.

((Quick question, as a Hufflepuff, do I have to post in gold, or may post in orange? I'm more used to posting in orange, plus I believe it's easier to read. Kay, thanks. ^^))

Upon reading your response, Yes please post in orange I will change the rule right now...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks into the Classroom and signs up!

Username: DownAzzLette
Role-play Name: Kamalia-Mingan Phelps
Year: 5th
What is Transfiguration? (one sentance answer only): Transfiguration is the magical art of transfiguring or changing something from one form to another!

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:34 am
Username: Grey Gardens
RP Character Name: Megan
Year: 4
What is Transfiguration? (one sentance answer only): Changing one thing into another.

{{Also, you do realize you don't ask whether or not we're taking the first or second class... Also, I believe I took the class last term but had an excused long absence and wasn't around to finish the term, can I still take advanced??}}

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image Professor Flips, reviewd his list of students and sees that slytherin house is the majority of the class."this will be an interesting term." He looked around his classroom noticing the sun filled the room from the vast arching wall of windows that was most of the upper wall of his room. "I do love the fact that I was given a bright warm space towork in." He took his seat at his desk and began to review for the the first lesson monday.  

freddydursley

kstar13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart...
Username: kstar13
RP Character Name: Kaylin Felle
House: Gryffindor
Year: 1st
What is Transfiguration? (one sentance answer only): Changing one object into another form
...Their Daring, Nerve, and Chivalry set gryffindor apart.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image
Professor Flips points his wand at the blackboard and the lesson appears Students lesson one is up.  

freddydursley

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:03 am
Sonas walks into class sliding gracefully her dress brushing the ground. Puff walks timidly behind her.
"Hello everyone, I'm Sonas a second year in Slytherin.....I enjoy walking around the castle grounds and talking with others."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:11 am
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks into the Classroom and takes a seat.Once I was called on to stand up and introduce myself i say..
Hello my name is Kamalia-Mingan Phelps but most of my friends just call me Kamalia. I am a 5th year in Slytherin. I love working with Potions.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items