Submit

you use it???
  yes
  no
  (does so discretly)
View Results

Darth Akaya

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:12 pm
Lol I'll compliment the person that came up with the idea for the Pokewalker.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:26 pm
Cavic
I'm just disappointed in the one level exp cap per route, seeing as I could go run a mile for a ton of steps and a level on hatch could only go to level two after twelve steps....I don't think Game freak realized that even if you tried to fake it with a washing machine's shaking or something, it still takes like a couple thousand experience for a good level. Plus the amount of poke walker exclusives are kinda lame, seeing as I could just use the pal park to get them all... and all the rares you work so hard to find on it are easily obtainable in game...but I do still use it, Jirachi's course is awesome, stardust being the common item? hello free money...

well that glitch will be explioted in the name of non carido workouts, i see it as a window to use all of the body. hence why i want to make a workout routene around it  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

kingfutch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:14 pm
i can see u doin bicycles or maybe sits up. i dont know how it really count the steps but me and my buddy did a couple of exercise minus running and got about a thousands. but it was mainly gym work. but we dont know which one gave the most though.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:33 pm
I just walk around the block and i get about 7000  

FlamewarpGXV

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:39 pm
kingfutch
i can see u doin bicycles or maybe sits up. i dont know how it really count the steps but me and my buddy did a couple of exercise minus running and got about a thousands. but it was mainly gym work. but we dont know which one gave the most though.

bike works well especially if its attached to somthing like a pocket instead of a hip

more exipermention is needed for other things doing rope twirling today as soon as i modyfy a sweatband  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:45 pm
mrgreen  

i freash swag 89

TPLoG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out