IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:06 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Lulu pranced after Akari. "They've bugged me before. Lulu wouldn't have it, though. May I join you. I really have nothing better to do." Lulu was snuggling beside Akari, looking up at her. Akella was trying to make another poem in her head. Angels and Roses, what a beautiful.. beautiful, beautiful. what can go after that?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:25 pm
"yeah sure, did you want something from the store i can get it?" sypress didn't understand why this sudden stranger he felt happy around. It was different

Akari looking over as she began petting the kitten "its a very pretty kitty" looking over her shoulder.  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:56 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Lulu began purring. Akella shook her head. "I'm alright, thank you." Akella felt slightly better, though she was lying. He was being nice to her. For once someone that didn't insult her, order her around, or tell her what she should or shouldn't be doing. Akella reached up and fidgeted with the black bow in her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image

A hand came from behind and ruffled Akella's hair. Kiseki smiled as her face flushed red and she pulled away from him. "Good evening Akella," he said arrogantly. "Kii!! you scared me." "Did not, you knew it was me. your face turned red." "Because you still treat me like a seven year old! that's why!" She was standing side by side with Sypress now, though she hadn't taken notice yet. "Your real jumpy your know that?" Her cheeks were still flushing with red. "Am not."

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:55 pm
Sypress looking over at the this new comer "hey so you must be with this lovely lady" Turning his body putting out his hand awaiting for handshake. Akari sitting eating her bag of chips again thinking to herself (i'm cold... why do i feel like i'm nothing) as she turns around looking and watching as Sypress attempts for a gentlemans handshake  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:01 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella stepped away from Tyler. "No! He's my brother." She was fuming. Tyler shook Sypress' hand. Lulu looked up at Akari and meowed.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image

Kiseki chuckled and shook the boys hand. "Oh, Akki, you left this laying around somewhere," he said,holding out a stubby journal. "You're not suppose to see those!!" she said, snatching the journal. "They're horrible. "No, they're pretty good poems. Dark, I'll admit but good."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:21 pm
Sypress looking down at the flushed red young lady then back to Akari as she quickly turns aways back to her drink
"i'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but i hope you and your brother get home safe, i must go and be with my friend" with a smile and a laugh before turning and walking away as he yells back to them "i don't know if we'll meet again but, cya later"

Sypress takes off his jacket and throws it over Akari as if he read her mind long ago "miss me?" as he sits down with his arm on the bench's back behind her.
"wha...what if.. what if i did ? would it be a bad thing?" as she lets her head fall on his shoulder looking up at him in his eyes  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:25 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Lulu squealed as she was squished between Akari's and Syperss' thighs. she wriggled out and bounded onto the ground, running to Akella and umping into her arms. Tyler grabebd her hand. "Come on, then, Akki," he said. "o-okay,. See you later," she said to Sypress and Akari. Lulu tugged something out of AKella's pocket and ran back to
Sypress and Akari. It was a piece of paper with Akella's name and adress on it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:34 pm
Sypress looking down at the piece of paper with a smile. Akari looks over with more of a frown then anything. "so.. were are we off to now? Or would you rather ... see her again" getting up from his shoulder.
"Why would you say something like that?.. are you jealous or something?, i don't understand if you won't tell me whats wron.." Sypress getting up confused by the reaction of Akari "WHY!... is it cause i'm weak.. and all i am is a weight holding you back" as a tear falls "i.. i... love.. " Sy walks up from behind grabbing a hold "please... don't .. don't say it.. i'm sorry i hurt you.."  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:36 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Lulu stretched her neck and set the piece of paper beside Sypress then ran back to KAella as she called her. The wind blew through her hair. She didn't realize that she had left her journal on the bench Akari an Sypress sat on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:44 pm
"hey.. look she forgot her journal.." as they both turn and look
"come on.. lets return it.. and then we can be on our way"
as he goes and grabs for the journal Akari grabs his and puts in on her face "just tell me you remember me..."

Sypress look over "Akari.. what is the matter i don't understand.." As he speaks Akari leans up and places her lips on his... First kiss.."i do love you ... and i don't care if you don't wanna hear it.. i can't hold it in when i see you so happy with another.. but if i can't have your love.. i wanna know that you know i love you "
Sy red face turning away as he grabs the journal.. "you coming..."
"Yes, always" as they begin walking towards the direction of the address  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella and Tyler were already at the house. She had been irritate with having to tend to her long hair, so Tyler cut it all nice for her. she changed into her favorite dress and put strings in her hair. Then she walked to the living room and slurped down some strawberry milk, a siding of a bowl filled with strawberries and cherries.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 pm
"can we hold hands..." Akari asked Sypress as they continue their walk towards Akella's house.
Sypress looks to Akari who is walking slower behind him. "if.. you want?" Sypress with a smile holding out his hand as he feels the tiny hands.
"I think its up here on the right" Sypress looks up as Akari comes closer to him. As they get closer to the door the feeling of Akari's grip gets tighter

*knock knock knock* Sypress knocks on the front door. Noticing what seemed to be a different girl come to the door  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:39 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella answered the door and stared for a moment. "Lulu..." she said. The cat meowed. "Uh..." Lulu peeked out the door and ran to the two, rubbing up against Akari's legs and purring. She knew Lulu was responsible for them knowing her location, but why did they actually come? did she forget something? did they come just because? she didn't know. She just knew the girl didn't seem to happy with her. It could've just been her imagination but Akella wasn't getting positive vibes from the girl.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff