Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Neptune Bride and Chess-chan only please. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:18 pm
(Heh, it's alright. Sometimes I get a bit chatty. I'm sure things'll get a little easier once we have other characters in here.)

After he was sure that Tohru was settled in for the night, Yuki went back out to the tent and, with the help of some of the local rats, dug out all of her possessions that they could find and brought them back to the house.

After cleaning up and talking to Shigure for a little about what to do about Tohru, they both went to bed. That night, old memories haunted Yuki's dreams. Playing with a bunch of children; accidentally transforming in front of them; the humiliation of their reactions; the terror of having to face Akito; the sadness of the fates of all the chiildren.

He woke up the next morning bright and early and got dressed before quietly heading downstairs to check on Tohru.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:39 am
User Image

Tohru smiled a bit as she drempt of her mother, some tears slipped down her cheeks as she snuggled a bit into the pillow. She hugged the blanket to her chest a bit as more tears slipped from her eyes. Her dream was about another time she'd gotten a fever and her mother yelling at her a bit to do things more slowly. But she couldn't help it. She wanted to help her mother with the chores. Her eyes slowly open, some fresh tears falling down her cheeks. Her hair was a mess and sticking ever direction but she didn't care. This is no time to dream! I have to dig mom out! she said as she stood up and opened the door as then blinked when she saw Yuki standing there.  

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 pm
Yuki was just outside the just outside the door to the room Tohru was in. He was about to reach to open it when it opened on its own and he saw Tohru on the other side. His initial look of surprise quickly turned into a pleasant smile. "Good morning, Honda-san. I hope you're feeling better today." He picked up a bag he had set down and handed it to her. "I hope you don't mind, but I went back to your tent last night and got some of your things for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:49 pm
Yuki was just outside the just outside the door to the room Tohru was in. He was about to reach to open it when it opened on its own and he saw Tohru on the other side. His initial look of surprise quickly turned into a pleasant smile. "Good morning, Honda-san. I hope you're feeling better today." He picked up a bag he had set down and handed it to her. "I hope you don't mind, but I went back to your tent last night and got some of your things for you."  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:29 am
Tohru blushed a bit as she brushed some of her messy hair behind her ear and looked down at the bags. She smiled a bit when she saw the picture of her mom and her things were okay but then realized what he had to do to get it. "You went back and dug in the dirt by yourself!" she asked a bit panicky. What if he get sick now. It will be all my fault. she thought to herself as her face got redder and it looked like she was about to freak out. She really was scared of anyone getting sick around her. That's how her father had died.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 pm
Yuki saw that Tohru was starting to get rather excited. He didn't want her getting too worked up and making herself sick again. "It's alright, Honda-san. No trouble at all, really."

Pausing for a moment, he thought back on the conversation he and Shigure had had last night after he'd returned from the tent. Making up his mind, he lowered his gaze slightly. "Honda-san, I know the house is a mess and there are only boys here, but there is an empty room upstairs. You are most welcome to stay here as long as you would like."  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:44 am
Tohru looked a little surprised and shook her head her face getting a bit redder. She held her bag closer as she looked up at him. "N-no! I object! I-I coul-" she was cut of by Shigure that stepped behind her with a smile on his face. "Tohru. Do you like house chores?" he asked and she blinked a few times before she looked up at him. "For example cooking, cleaning kinds of things?" he asked and she blushed a bit more. "Y-Yeah, I like those things. Why?" she asked still really confused and Shigure got this happy excited face on. "Welcome to the Sohma family! Oh, since the room that you'll be staying in has been lock for a while you'll have to open the window. Also we'll need to make a spare key for her." he said and soon Tohru felt like she was the background as he started to take control and telling Yuki she needed some of his cloths since hers were dirty.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:10 pm
Tohru was on the verge of a full scale panic attack. "No...I can't! I
don't want to be problem"

Yuki smiled gently at her. "Honda-san, it's alright. We wouldn't ask if we didn't want you here. You won't be a problem at all."

Tohru was momentarily mesmerized by his gentle words, but shook herself out of it. "Alright then. Please tell me all the rules of the Soma house. I want to know everything so I don't do anything wr.."

"Honda-san, it's alright. All you have to do is be yourself. Just do things your own way, at your own pace and you'll fit in just fine. Come, I'll show you your new room."  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:06 am
Tohru looked around the room as she sighed. I feel like i'm still dreaming. I feel so lucky its making me a little uncomfortable...Really? Can I live here? she thought to herslef letting her eyes stay closed as she walked a little more into the room before the ceiling came crashing in right next to her and into a near by wall. Tohru's eyes opened wide as she staid frozen there and unsure what had just happened. She slowly turned around and looked at the tall orange hair body who was twisting his one arm around in circles. She almost jumped when he talked to Yuki. "Yo, You've been waiting for me haven't you? You, rat." he said and Tohru was completely confused. She wasn't sure what was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:06 pm
Yuki watched as she walked into the room. She seemed to be almost lost in her own little world. When the ceiling came crashing down, he was momentarily frozen in surprise and worry that Tohru would be hurt, but his shock soon turned to annoyance when he saw that she was fine and the reason for the crash was his stupid cousin.

"Stupid cat. Don't you know you'll never beat me? Are you really that desperate to loose again?"

Meanwhile, downstairs, Shigure heard the crash. Cringing, he headed upstairs. "Yuukiiiii, what's going on up here? I heard the crash. Kyo wouldn't happen to be back, would he?"  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:08 pm
Tohru blinked a few times as she got a really confused look on her face as she watched the two of them. Kyou growled a bit. "b*****d...I'll make you feel like i did the last time." he said as he glanched his fist up at Yuki "Today I'll pay you back!" he yelled getting a little excited and it looked like Tohru was going to get a panic attack. She hated fighting. She slowly moved towards Kyou not noticing the board of wood that got caught under her foot and she fell towards him and he transformed into a cat.

Tohru's eyes went huge as she looked down at the orange cat in her arms and not Kyou. She panicked a bit as she held up the cat a bit off the ground. She had no idea what to do. She slowly looked up at the other two.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:53 am
Shigure made it up to the room just in time to see the end of the confusion. He was frozen for a moment, then couldn't help doing a face-palm. Yuki nearly collapsed onto Shigure. "Leave it to Handa-san and that stupid cat to cause complications so fast."

Meanwhile, Tohru was in full panic mode. "Wha....What happened? He was a boy, now he's a cat. Was it because I bumped into him? I hit him in the wrong place and he turned into a cat. We've gotta do something! We've got to get him to a doctor or a hospital."

She walked toward Yuki and Shigure, still holding Kyo. She wasn't paying any attention to where she was going and as she walked under the whole in the roof that Kyo had made, a loose board shook loose and fell.

"Hoda-san, look out!" Yuki called, but it was too late. The board hit her in the head. The impact momentarily dazed her and she fell ontop of Yuki and Shigure. With a double pop and poofs of smoke, they transformed into a rat and a dog beneath her.  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:39 am
Tohru blinked a few times before she picked them up. She ran towards the front door where a delivery man was droping off some food that was going to be for dinner. "Th-They're all animals!!!" she said panicking a bit.

The man laughed a bit. "Why yes. They are." he said as he moved his hat up a bit. "Sohma-kun raises pets?" he asked a bit confused then looked down at the order. "That will be 1600 yen." he said as he looked down and saw the dog, or shigure with his wallet. "What a good doggie." he said as he took his money then left.

Tohru just sat on the floor totally confused and panicky. She held the food in her lap to dazed to even think of moving from the spot she was sitting in.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:40 pm
Kyo was fuming, his back arched and fur on end. "Now we're going to have to try and explain this whole mess!"

Yuki, clinging to Shigure's back, glared at Kyo. "Don't try blaming me, you stupid cat. I'm not the one who got us into this mess."

Tohru's already wide eyes went even wider. "They can talk?!"

"Arf!" Shigure tried to make them seem like normal animals, but it was far too late for that.

Yuki sighed. "The jig's already up. We might as well just talk."

Shigure gave up and started explaining. "Tohru-kun, I'm the dog, Yuki's the rat, and Kyo over there is the cat. We are possessed by the spirits of the animals from the old legend. There are ten others in our family who are also cursed."  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:25 pm
Tohru tried to get a grip on herself as she listened to Shigure talk about the family and how the were cursed but ones they transformed back she was back against a wall with her face a bright as a Christmas tree. She couldn't believe this was happening though she though it was cool of them to be sharing it with her. I-I can't believe that they're sharing this with me. Even if Yuki doesn't want anyone to find out. So that's why he'd pushed away that girl... she thought to herself as she looked at the floor and let her mind wonder a bit

"By the way Tohru. You said you wanted to be the sign of the cat. Well what do you think of him?" Shigure asked pulling her out of her thoughts.

Yes..!!! That person is the cat! she thought as she looked back at Kyo then back at Shigure. "What kind of person is he?" she asked curiously.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff