Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 pm
M e h P u s s N B o o t s
ThisPersonDoesntExist
Giavanna Lee
I totally agree with Laur-Lua. Girl, nothing good can come out of this. 1) You both are at different stages in your life. 2) You haven't even told your parents(which makes if seem as if you really know that this is not a good idea or else you would have been completely comfortable telling them). 3) You don't even know if he is who he says he is. 4) He's a legal adult and you are still a minor and the huge age difference it illegal. I ,honestly, hope you don't go and meet him in person because this whole situation sounds super fishy. And you also need to tell your parents about this.

I never tell my parents anything and if I told them, they'd kill me.

I understand why they'd want to.
Hiding an illegal boyfriend you met ON THE INTERNET from your parents and wanting to meet up with him? Imagine if your child did that.

Like someone else said, there is NO GOOD REASON for a 21 year old to date a 12 year old.
First off, online dating that young isn't smart in the first place because you NEVER know if the person is who they say they are.
And again, he said he's 21. Red flag. I'm not trying to be mean, but what you and him want in a "relationship" are two totally different things.

I've hid all my boyfriends.
And we don't even know if he can visit.. Because I told him that my parents wouldn't let him and I be alone together, nor let me hang out with him unless my parents were around.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:52 pm
Laur-Lau
Omg. I'm pretty sure this guy is a rapist, or seriously mentally ill.
Theres no way a 21 year old would have anything in common with a 12 year old, let alone have reason to even be attracted to one.
If this isnt a troll, just know that visiting him would be a serious danger to your life.

You stole the words right off my keyboard.

w u u b i e

Muffin of Magic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:59 pm
╔══════════════╗

☞ a) Your parents are a necessary part of your life. If you don't tell them about your relationships, you could get into big doo-doo - not just with the police, but in your head. And in your womb. Keeping your parents out of the loop should itself be an offense. Your parents know what is best for you - it can sometimes seem oppressive, but they have experience, and your mom especially should know about your dates.

b) I am so with everyone else. What could a 21 year-old want with a 12 year-old? That is mucho creepy. Break off the relationship, and do not let him anywhere near you. Why would someone at drinking age want to hang out with a minor? Oh, wait, he's a guy. At this point in your life, you are an easy catch. Rapist alert, or at least weirdo with no life. ☜

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:12 pm
f i r e f l u f
Laur-Lau
Theres no way a 21 year old would have anything in common with a 12 year old, let alone have reason to even be attracted to one.
If this isnt a troll, just know that visiting him would be a serious danger to your life.

agreed  

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystalGemIz

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:40 pm
Dont do it please.. Really. For one thing, that makes him a registered sex offender. Also, you are only 12, there re more fish in the sea. You will find the right guy, you are young hun. Just be a kid for now, dont worry about dating or love. Also, please tell me you didnt give him any of your personal info.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:45 pm
Kwaiichibizzy
Dont do it please.. Really. For one thing, that makes him a registered sex offender. Also, you are only 12, there re more fish in the sea. You will find the right guy, you are young hun. Just be a kid for now, dont worry about dating or love. Also, please tell me you didnt give him any of your personal info.

I gave him my cellphone number but that's it..  

ThisPersonDoesntExist

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:48 pm
ThisPersonDoesntExist
Kwaiichibizzy

Get the number changed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:49 pm
Wooh, okay still, dont go any farther with this. Please dear, you have a full life a head of you, worry about relationships later. crying  

CrystalGemIz

Seawicket

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:51 pm
A 21 year old has NO business being with a 12 year old, and vise versa.

He can legally drink, you can't.
He can drive, you can't.

There's so many things that the two of you can't do together.
And what makes you think that he doesn't have something on the side? You're 'dating' on the internet.

How do you know he's not some 56 year old fat guy with a s**t ton of cats?

You don't. So I can't possibly see who this would work out.

Do yourself a favor and just n** it in the bud while you can. It's healthier and safer for you to date someone your own age. Turn his a** in.

You're 12 anyhow, in my opinion, you shouldn't even be dating.

And BTW.
ToS
Gaia Online is not available to persons under the age of 13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:53 pm
iCrickle
A 21 year old and NO business being with a 12 year old, and vise versa.

He can drive, you can't.

And what makes you think that he doesn't have something on the side? You're 'dating' on the internet.

Do yourself a favor and just n** it in the bud while you can. It's healthier and safer for you to date someone your own age. Turn his a** in.

And BTW.
ToS

No one pays attention to the ToS.  

ThisPersonDoesntExist

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:55 pm
anticupid16
ThisPersonDoesntExist
Kwaiichibizzy

Get the number changed.

Why?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:55 pm
iCrickle
A 21 year old and NO business being with a 12 year old, and vise versa.

He can drive, you can't.

And BTW.
ToS

I agree with everything iCrickle said.

And yes, people pay attention to the ToS  

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:56 pm
f i r e f l u f
Laur-Lau

same.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:56 pm
People on this site may not.
But that does NOT mean that moderators don't pay attention.

They are there for a reason.

Seawicket

CrystalGemIz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 pm
Why you should change your number, so the idiot wont call. And you will be safe.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff