Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
War-zone; The Kingdom ( Accepting! Members may post ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu's Death:
  Ryuu died due to a disease reaking through his body. Thats what all the "sealing" thing was. He had dealt with it for long. This is why he died.
  Ohh, Ok.
View Results

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:52 pm
User Image

Rosetta looked at her. "My apologies. the proper attitude." she smiled as she teased Olivia a little bit. She rose the flute to her lips and began playing again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image

Olivia chuckled and closed her eyes. She listened to Rosetta play her music as the wind blew gently. The sun was hight up in the sky...it was noon. She quickly got up and headed toward the village, "Well im gona go now..." She wanted to quickly leave before she would be dragged to her lesson.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu say at the edge of the castle, swinging his legs over the edge childishly. He had a guitar as he played it melodically. The castle slowly made its way through the clouds.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

Olivia looked up to see her brother sitting down on the edge of the castle playing his guitar. She chuckled and waved up at him and saw him wave back. She quickened her pace not wanting to get pulled into the castle and begin her lesson. Olivia looked over to see the clouds slowly moving, it was a beautiful sight.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

Rosetta sighed and lowered her flute. she grabbed Olivia by her wrist before she got out of reach. "My apologies Olivia. but I was given orders to make sure you tended to your lesson." Rosetta, having a firm grip on Olivia's wrist, pulled her back to inside the castle. Her ears could hear the playing of Ryuu's guitar. She listened as she pulled on Olivia.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image

Olivia sighed and whinned, "But it's sooooo boring i don't want to go. Can't you just tell them that i fell off the castle of something." Olivia sighed again when she saw that it was too late and that they were in the room study room already. "Why doesn't Ryuu have to do this? Totally unfair." She ploppled down on the desk chair and banged her head against the desk. She kept her head there until the professor came in.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu smiled back as he waved to his sister slowly playing Fireflies by Owl City. He smiled as she got dragged in. He then signaled Rosetta to come to him. He smiled, Being prince he had some power in him. Although his fathers strict regulations.

(( Im going to create like 4 more characters... ))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image

Rosetta sighed at her attitude. She exited the room when the professor came in. Rosetta headed down the hall and up the stairs to Olivia's brother. She listened to his playing as she walked. She stopped 6 feet behind him.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image

Scarlet listened to the mono toned man talking about this and that. How boring it truely was. Olivi wrote down some notes then wrote a spell on a piece of paper. She put it on the chair and then as she slowly disappeared the paper turned into her so now it looked like she was still there taking notes. Olivia appeared outside in the forest and she drew in a deep breath. "Much better...." Olivia chuckled then made her way quickly to the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu smiled as he stopped playing, "Sorry for the bothersome request but, can you do something to me. I think my powers of keeping this castle up are weakening."

Perverted Juicebox

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

Rosetta looked at him. "What do you want me to do?" Rosetta's hand fidgeted with the blue ribbon in her hair.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu stood walking to her stopping a few inches before her. He took her hand and walked to a tree in a blind-spot behind the castle.

Perverted Juicebox

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image

Rosetta'd cheeks turned light pink as he took her hand. Though she thought it was somewhat normal to like the prince. She knew that a lot of girls in the village had already gone head over heels for him, though they hadn't even met him. She sighed and continued following.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

Olivia sat at the end of the land mass and looked down at the land beneath them. She could see that it was getting a bit closer then usual. "I don't know why dear brother doesn't come to me." Olivia sighed and wrapped her arms around her leg. She placed her chin on her knees and began to sing. The song was beautiful and peacful that i could bring anything to life like the wind and the earth. Almost as if the very souls of these things bloomed within them awakening them lifting them up into the heavens. This gave power to the castle to the land mass and some to her brother. The castle was slowly lifting back up like that of the music that arose from her very throat. It was a song and spell put together, and they went together in unison.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image
/th3_n3k0_0n3/Neko Anime Album/full-.jpg[/img]

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu stopped as the castle lifted. He looked back at her. He sighed as he closed his eyes. "Never mind..." he made his way past her. He then ran to his sister picking up his guitar on the way. He slid on the floor flipping and stopping bumping in to Olivia slightly. He had one knee up against his chest and his other foot dangling down."I almost sealed with that Caretaker of yours, thanks."

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff