I will.
View Results

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:33 pm
I think if the guy asks you out, they should pay. I agree with a couple you girls that said they don't like people paying for everything. I always settle with the guy paying for movie tickets and I buy the snacks or for dinner I at least cover the tip. but sometimes I will even argure if they ask me....it is just the way I am. *shrugs* I am stubborn as hell. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:44 pm
Depends who ask's, I had a guy freind (Not a date or anything) say that he was gonna take me and my twin out to eat. SO we all went out to eat and when he gave his card to the guy to pay said that we owed him twenty bucks each! (However his card got declined and I had to pay for everything!)  

Cryza Livid

Slightly Dorky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:59 am
i would pay 50/50 unless he's treating or if we're married... then theres really no difference because his money is my money. >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:32 am
It depends on the person...if the guy doesn't care, then yes...If we don't come to agreement, we split the bill, If I wanna pay, then I pay...  

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Tsukuyomi25021

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:47 pm
equality!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:37 am
ok so me and my boyfriend went on a date last weekend and went to a movie, well i payed for the tickets and he payed for all the snacks. It worked out real well. I think me and him are all for equality although sometimes he does say that he wants to pay the full bill. Gotta Love him! heart biggrin  

Sparkling-Venom-19

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Samiesha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:27 pm
If it's a first date and you don't plan on going out with him again, definetly split the bill.

If you like the guy, offer to split the bill. If he insists that he pay, then let him pay.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:17 am
For me, I like alternating between my boyfriend and I. I just don't like people paying for my stuff all the time. sad  

L y k e 0 m g

Wealthy Noob

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100

Marjosa

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:04 pm
I think whoever does the asking out should pay.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:15 pm
Its kinda a half half thing i think- I mean its nice when he pays but sometimes i feel bad if he pays for everything! So the idea of alternating isn't bad, but splitting baout half and half (unless he absolutly insists) Is good.  

Shala livid

8,240 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:00 pm
It depends. Either I split the bill 50/50 for the dates with some boys, or with others whoever is the one who gave the invite is the one who pays.

For example, my last boyfriend had a part time job, so I expected him to split the bill with me.

However, my current boyfriend's family doesn't have a lot of money, so I tend to pay for most everything when I invite him on a date, and vice versa. He tends to invite me to things that cost less money (since he can't afford much), but I don't really mind as long as we get to spend time together.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:48 pm
whoever asked is the one who pays. end of story  

Queen of Peeps

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:48 pm
well, it depends on how long you've been dating.
if it's like a first date or something, the guy should def pay.
if you've been dating for like years, or married, i don't think
it matters who pays  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:57 pm
Don't ever EXPECT someone to pay for you. If he says he's gonna pay, then sure, he probably will, but always have money with you, in case of emergency.  

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:59 pm
Most of the the guy should pay, if he's asking the girl out. But only if he insists. If he pays too often then the girl should do some paying as well because it wouldn't be fair for the guy don't you think?

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff