Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Divination{Closed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:08 pm
Crystal, seeing that sign ups for the divinations class are open, comes in to fill out her application. The empty classroom makes her nervous in a shy way, so she quickly writes the following and leaves.

Character Name : Crystal Quills
Character House : Slytherin
Character Year : 1st year

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:19 pm
User ImageFreddy entered the north tower with excitment to begin Divination "Good Morning Professor I am Freddy, I am here to turn in my sign up form for your class." Freddy handed the slip to Professor Deciphyr, smiles and heads out of the class.

Character Name : Freddy Dursley
Character House : Ravenclaw
Character Year : First year

freddydursley

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:28 am

Character Name :james telemar
Character House :slytherin
Character Year :7th

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:28 am
User Image
Jatar approaches the professor and smiles, handing in her completed form. "Afternoon, Professor. I'm excited to start."

Character Name : Jatar
Character Year : 2nd

Jatar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:22 am
User Image
looking up at the student before he Professor deciphyr read the slip handed in and noticed she was a Ravenclaw just like the other very friendly boy that was here earlier, "Good afternoon, I am glad to have another excited student it seems that Ravenclaws are excited to expand their wit"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:26 pm
User ImageCharacter Name : Raquel Scars
Character Year : First Year

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

kstar13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:42 pm
Kaylin shyly walked into the room. Looking around, she almost knocks over a desk before catching herself. Smiling timidly at the Professor, she hands in her form and hurries out of the room, almost falling down the stairs in her haste.

Character Name : Kaylin Felle
Character House : Gryffindor
Character Year : 1st

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image
Jatar smiles at Professor Deciphyr. "That we are, Professor. See you when class starts!" Grabbing her bag, she strolls out of the classroom and back to her common room.  

Jatar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
Madame Lavande rights the desk with a flick of her wand and continues to work on her lessons as students slowly come in and sign up. She was wondering if she would have any Hufflepuffs in her class this year.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:20 pm
Fred walks in with her slip in hand. "Looks like another Ravenclaw will be a part of this class, Professor."

Character Name : Fred
Character Year : 2nd

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Chissy_Brown

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 pm
Character Name : chissy
Character House : gryffindor
Character Year : 1st

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:47 pm
Endria walks into the classroom ,sign up sheet in hand.She looks around to see who had signed up already and she sees only two Gryffindors had signed up,not wanting that to happen she quickly hands in her sign up sheet to the teacher ,and leaves wondering why there were no Hufflepuffs in the class.

Character Name : Endria
Character House :Gryffindor
Character Year :2nd

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image
Upon looking at the list Professor Deciphyr noticed that she has 3 Ravenclaws, 3 Gryffindors, 3 Slytherins and still no Hufflepuff's.
"What a shame that we are not going to be graced by what the sorting hat calls ' just, loyal, true,
And unafraid of toil' students of Hufflepuff House I would love to be able to welcome all students to the expand their inner eye, there is much to store by the art of divination much like runes it is an art that is best when honed at a young age."
She said aloud, she did indeed feel that the class would miss out on insights without a Hufflepuff in their ranks. She began to calm herself and removed her crystal ball from the stand on the wall behind her. and placed it upon the stand before her on the table. she started to gaze.
The Crystal Ball revealed its secrets to Prof. Deciphyr, "I must do what I am called to do." Prof. Deciphyr never had thought she would be told by fate that a student is not to know thier fate and if they found out it would cause that student a lot of pain, the crystal stated that the student would be told about halfway through the class and that the student can not find out till then. At least Crystallomancy is not the first thing learned for the fates would be against this student thought Delilah Deciphyr. The revelations still in her mind she returned to her lessons plans and hopped there would be more students especially one from Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:33 pm

User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks into the class room and goes to the sign up sheet. Signs up.

Character Name : Kamalia-Mingan Phelps
Character Year : 5th year

Once done turns around and walks out.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jatar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:12 pm
((Just to let you know, I'm home on spring break and have little Internet access so I won't be on as often in the next 10 days.))  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff