<3
<3
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

KoNterra
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:15 am

Yay!! =D People to help. It's annoying for Priea and I to have to add all the many... many polls to posts that don't have polls. ;____; And other modly duties, but very much that because no one likes to read the rules D=

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 am

Yesssssssssssssss
I am hoping that we can get enough help to run the guild when we are busy.
<3

hashkabob
Captain

Nuget-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:12 pm
Username: Nuget-chan
Nickname: Nuget, or Ariel
Age on Gaia: 851 days as of today.
Guild Age: About a few days ago (( I know not to impressive > ..> ))
Number of Posts on Gaia: 3715 as of right now, it will increase over the next few minutes
How Often You Log On Gaia: Every single Day
Prior Moderating Experience: I also run a small Role playing guild, but its very small.
Why You Would Make A Good Moderator: I should be picked for a moderator because I will contribute a great deal. I tektek I think pretty decent Avatars and everyone says their pretty good. I can be nice when Im needed to be but Will inform others when they are doing wrong, and will enforce the rules.
What You Plan On Contributing To The Guild: I've noticed the guild is quite small, well smaller than most, But I would love to see it grow popular with new members, older members, and new people maybe wanting to join.
<3

User ImageUser ImagexxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:13 am
Username: BananaToffee
Nickname: Billy
Age on Gaia: A total of approximately 4 years
Guild Age: A day or two
Number of Posts on Gaia: 545
How Often You Log On Gaia: Pretty much everyday
Prior Moderating Experience: None
Why You Would Make A Good Moderator: I'm seeking responsibility, I'd like to help other members. I've been frequently tekteking for many years and have a good eye for new and exciting combinations. I enjoy helping people research items and experiment with items. I have a passion
What You Plan On Contributing To The Guild: A polite and friendly ear to listen to problems and an intelligent,creative mind to respond and advise.

1.User Image
2.User Image
3.User Image  

Leeks

Pommes Frites

Fashionable Fatcat

34,375 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:28 am
Username: Lolita Uta
Nickname: Uta or just Rachel is fine ^-^
Age on Gaia: 810 days ^-^
Guild Age: Only one day >: But i am super dedicated to the few guilds im in.
Number of Posts on Gaia: 747 (+guild posts)
How Often You Log On Gaia: Everyday. Usually for hours at a time.Prior Moderating Experience: I am a Vice Captain for another guild. Also I run a mini-tektek shoppe.

Why You Would Make A Good Moderator:
I am a ToS worshiper.
I can't stand when people totally disprespect them and other members >:
Also my spelliing isn't top noch, but i also worship google.
I'm a tekteker through and through. I could probably make more gold doing booty grabs, but tektek contests are my fav. thing about forums.
I'm also more likely to be on rather than the other mods.

What You Plan On Contributing To The Guild:
Monitor forums, ie. Spelling, language, relevency. Also making Tektekes, and maybe creating a tektekshop. I wouldn't mind running some contests for the guild. :3

SOME OF MY TEKTEKS
(im more of a "themed" tekteker)

1.)User Image2.)User Image3.)User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:55 am

Username: Fellmaria
Nickname: Fell, Core, Rudy
Age on Gaia: Member since 03/23/2008
Guild Age: 4 days
Number of Posts on Gaia: 1095-Mostly from role playing ^.^'
How Often You Log On Gaia: Every day
Prior Moderating Experience: Been a moderator for another forum site for about 2 years now.
Why You Would Make A Good Moderator: One person can make a difference between a guild succeeding or completely falling apart. I feel like I would do well as a mod because I know how to communicate about problems, improvements, or the most mynute subjects.
What You Plan On Contributing To The Guild: I plan on helping the guild grow as a whole and the members grow individually. I love helping people, it's in my nature to help. In regards to TekTeks I'd give feedback; I'd encourage people to keep trying because, how can you improve if all you ever get is "Not my style" "You/it suck(s)" "Stop trying"?

1.User Image2.User Image3.User Image  

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:39 pm
..::Application Part: I::..

Username: sdrawkcab
Nickname:
Cabbi (Or anything people feel like typing. I know that "sdrawkcab" not easy to sound out or spell.)
Age: I'm sorry, may I PM you my age? I don't post personal information around the Gaia forums. That includes age.
Age on Gaia: I first joined Gaia on on March 25, 2004. This sdrawkcab account was made August 28, 2005. I still have access to my first account, but sdrawkcab is my main account.
Guild Age: I still have the invitation in my save box. I joined this guild August 18, 2006.
Number of Posts on Gaia: This account has over 27,500 posts and counting. Almost 800 of those were made in this guild.
How Often You Log On Gaia: On average, at least once a day. I'm a Gaia addict, but do put real life before Gaia.
Prior Moderating Experience: Years ago, I was a mod of an active polling guild (Poll Whores Unite!). When the captain left, myself and another mod became co-captains of the guild. It was semi-active during that time. After about a year, the old captain returned and took leadership back. The guild has since died. Gone are the days of polling for gold.
I'm currently a captain of my own guild. I have a guide and use the guild to store extra info. People can post questions and comments in the guild, but it's not very active.

I'm a fair person. I'm not harsh. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and won't bite their heads off. I like to gather information before I make any judgments. I believe everything depends on the situation. With that said, I won't hesitate to enforce rules. I can also add polls to threads. (There was a period of time where I was dying to have modly power just so I could add polls to the poll-less threads that were hanging around.)
I have guild moderating expereince. You provided a list of ten expected mod duties. I've done each of those things at least once. In my time where I modded and ran the poll guild, I had to send out many warnings. Thankfully, in my experience, people usually followed rules after their first warning. They were good people. They just never read the guild rules when they joined.
I also love this guild and want to be able to do my best for it. I knew it back in its heyday. Over the years, I've gone through periods where I'm really busy irl, but I still at least check in on the guild every few weeks or so. This guild has been busier lately. That's wonderful to see.
Seeing as this is a tektek guild, I believe the mods should have great interest in tekteking avatars. And I absolutely love making avatars. Heck, I played on gavsim and the GAC back before tektek came along. I have lots of tekteking experience. I like making tekteks, but my real passion is helping people perfect their ideal outfits. I also try my hardest to make tekteks that actually work with Gaia's layering system. Nothing bothers me more than seeing people try to equip a dream outfit on their avatar only to find out that Gaia's layering doesn't work that way. Though my main style is matching, I don't discriminate. I also dabble in the other styles here and there. I believe we're all free to dress our avatars in whatever style we want... (Eh, aside from raunchy or vulgar. Ew.) So I try my best to make tekteks that follow people's wishes.

What You Plan On Contributing To The Guild: I plan to continue to do what I've always done in this guild: make tekteks ;3 ...and to be able to help keep peace.
Truthfully, I don't want to stand out from the other applicants. I hope you can find a good arsenal of mods. I'm a team player and would love to be part of the team. I plan to continue to follow the rules.. and to help other people follow the rules. I plan to add polls to threads. XD I plan to do the duties expected of being a mod of this guild.
I will be straight forward from the start. I will post in this guild about as often as I already do. Real life comes first. Answering questions posted in my guide also comes before this guild. I only really have time to make tekteks on the weekend (but I still make tekteks whenever I can throughout the week.) I will have time each day to check on the guild and make sure things are flowing smoothly. I just most likely don't have time to make tekteks each and every day. So, even though I might not be making tons of tektek posts, I will still be hovering around this guild each day... whether I'm a mod or not.

..: razz art II: TekTek::..

Required TekTeks
Youch. I've made good tekteks, but I haven't made what I'd consider to be a perfect tektek yet. I'm still striving to reach that goal. Once I do, I'll use it as my own avatar seeing as I haven't made the perfect avatar to represent me yet.

1) User Image 2) User Image 3) User Image
I'm dying to give an explanations for these, since they make me laugh... but I'll bite my tongue.
<3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:29 pm
..::Application Part: I::..

Username: Rei-chan689
Nickname: Rei, Rei-chan
Age on Gaia: 1048 days
Guild Age: Since March 17th
Number of Posts on Gaia: 1497
How Often You Log On Gaia: Every weekday and sometimes on weekends
Prior Moderating Experience: None, but I own a tektek shop.
I am fair, but won't take excuses when someone breaks the rules. When I know I have certain responsibilities to fulfill I will keep them in mind and do them to the best of my abilities. It's easy for me to get along with people and will show proper respect not only to the crew and Admin, but also to the members.
Despite my short time in this guild I already love it and I would be committed to bringing in new life to it as well as keeping it in order. Posting polls, being in here regularly and working with others are things that I know I can do. My love for tekteking will drive me to keep this guild alive.

What You Plan On Contributing To The Guild: If chosen, I will bring in new members to the guild and will help them settle into it. To the older members, I will offer advice not just on tekteking but also on any problems they might have here.

..: razz art II: TekTek::..

1.User Image 2.User Image 3.User Image

<3

Rei-chan689

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:17 am
Part One ^-^

Username: Torako_Kameyo

Nickname: Torako, Amber

Age on Gaia: Eight to ten months (I can't really pin point the exact)

Guild Age: Uuum... I'm not sure, actually. Maybe... Three months?

Number of Posts on Gaia: 322 and counting

How Often You Log On Gaia: Every Day, accept the occasional day that I'm away.

Prior Moderating Experience: Hmm... I'm part of a crew in one guild. So I'm not to experienced, but I learn quickly ^-^

Why You Would Make A Good Moderator: Well... I would make a good moderator because I'm often on gaia and I love tekteking ^-^ (Part of the reason this guild was born, right?). I'm very active on this guild and enter every tektek contest I can (cuz I love it so much x3). I really love this place, x3.

What You Plan On Contributing To The Guild: ^-^ I plan to contribute my utter willingness to do things. Which probably sounds really lame or egoistic, but I will get the job done!

Part Two ^-^

Tektek 1:
User Image

Tektek 2 (Gray, white, black):
User Image

Tektek 3:
User Image

x3, and if you wish to see more of my tekteks (some are for contests, some are ones I randomly made x3) just look up Torako_Kameyo under the oufit section of tektek x3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:56 pm
Part One

Username: Cardboard Shuriken II
Nickname: CSII, or Wes
Age on Gaia: Member since April 2006, although I've had to jump toons twice because of an unlucky hacking, and because of a lost interest in my mule. (Previous names were Lunar Shaman, and Cardboard Shuriken respectively.)
Guild Age: You invited me to the guild roughly one month ago.
Number of Posts on Gaia: 2,309 total (1,248 from Lunar Shaman, 895 from Cardboard Shuriken, and 1,616 from my current account)
How Often You Log On Gaia: I have no qualms saying I would be on everyday.
Prior Moderating Experience: I have never directly moderated a guild but do have experience with smaller systems, including several roleplays, tektek shops, and acting as a second-in-command to a tektek contest currently wrapping up it's second season.
Why You Would Make A Good Moderator: I have a strong sense of loyalty to the things I commit to. I work hard at what I do and take pride in my work, although I may come off as a fairly serious person I'm actually pretty laid-back once you get to know me. This doesn't mean that I would slack off though. If you choose to hire me I can promise you two things.

Someone who is responsible, and capable of doing the jobs you'll give them.

What You Plan On Contributing To The Guild: Along with the obvious duties as a moderator I would plan on opening a thread or two regarding ways to better out tektek skills as a whole. Such as a thread to help people work on their color combinations, item usage, and color flow. I could promise other things, but I would much prefer to say things that I know I can honestly live up to.

Part Two

I (Best)
User Image

II (Color Combo)
User Image

III (My Personality)
User Image

Archaic Alacrity

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

xKoAnne

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:50 am
Username:ix Shine xi
Nickname: Shine
Age on Gaia: abut 600 days. If that's wrong, I'll edit this[:
Guild Age: about 100
Number of Posts on Gaia: nto exactly sure, but probably about 25-30 a day.
How Often You Log On Gaia: Daily.
Prior Moderating Experience: None
Why You Would Make A Good Moderator: I think I would be a good moderator becuase I am a strong and appeling person. I am also a decent tekteker
What You Plan On Contributing To The Guild: as much gold as I can spare. I will plan on opening a thread that will keep people active in the guiild, and I'd also make friends so everyone feels welcome!  
The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff