Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)
March Madness: The March-Time Masquerade! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to participate?
Of course!
50%
 50%  [ 26 ]
No way! >__<
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
That's a stupid question, Marchy... >_>
15%
 15%  [ 8 ]
*noms on poll gold*
34%
 34%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 52

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:52 pm
"Huh?" she replied automatically, twisting to peer almost suspiciously at the girl who had spoken to her through the slits in her mask before grinning. "Oh, that's no problem, no problem at all! Just don't talk about it too loudly if you see the Queen coming by... she may or may not be under the impression she's going to be compensated for all she's put into this party, hohohoh... silly Queen. But how are you this evening, hmmmm..?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:22 pm
A tall, imposing figure swept into the ballroom, dressed in a superbly foreboding black gown and holding a black hawk mask over her face. She spoke to no one, and strode confidently across to the other side of the hall, where she stood facing the corner with a hand on her hip, as if challenging that impudent little space where the two walls met.  

Black Charity Kidd

Alice_Wondergirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:51 pm
I'm quite well thank you! I promise I'll keep my voice down, I wouldn't want the Queen getting in here and finding out everything. Then all this lovely work would go to waste! What a shame that would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:32 am
"I do not; infact I also think about poetry." Azure replied. "I just haven't smoked for..." She thought for a moment. "Fifteen minutes." The caterpillar huffed and took a look around at the other guests. "I'm sure everyone knows who I am already... I mean its quite obvious." She sighed.  

Azure Caterpillar

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:30 am
Eris stuck her tongue out in return. Alessa smacked her arm and took her hand gingerly. The pair took the dance floor (Alessa leads, of course. What would it look like if a queen had to play lead?) in a slow waltz.

Jayla and Kaz simply watched and drank what appeared to be blue Kool-Aid.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:17 pm
Indya laughed " That's the longest I think you've ever gone " She walked over and stood next to the caterpillar " I think the Hookah gives it away, I think you're the only one I know who smokes it . how is it anyway?  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Alice_Wondergirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:26 pm
I must ask, does anyone care to dance? *flourishes arms gracefully* I do love to cut a good rug.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:12 pm
"Oh its quite wonderful," Azure said; happy to talk about her favourite pastime. "Its so relaxing; maybe you should try it one day?" She suggested whimsically while looking at her hookah of which she had brought along with her to the party (just incase they allowed smoking). "I would of asked that card at the entrance if I am allowed to smoke here, but he doesn't seem to be the type to keep his temper easily." The caterpillar mentioned, glancing back at the card guard.  

Azure Caterpillar

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:58 am
"Prehaps someday I willl , " She looked back at the dooor "Yes he seemed like the kind to be angry constantly. " She laughed 'Then again what is anger, is it anger.. or irritation he's expressing "  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:45 pm
'Ello? Sorry to have entered late. I could not find a mask.
I'm afraid Miss Alice_Wondergirl that I cannot dance but I can try to play a tune for you if you wish.  

The Fate Morgana

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:00 am
Iracebeth finally made her way to the ballroom, not looking twice at the card guard. She stopped once she was inside the room, looking around.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:37 pm
"Either way I don't think he's content with being here," Azure replied. "However as no one is objecting I will smoke my hookah." She said while looking around for a place out of the way where she could smoke it; but there didn't seem to be any. "I suppose I should just stay here."  

Azure Caterpillar

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:51 pm
"No one will mind if you smoke it here , besides the doors are open so the smoke will go out " She looked out " No I don't think so , he's the first unhappy card guard i've ever seen. "  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:01 am
Azure had already started to set up her hookah anyway; she lit it and placed the wind guard on the bowl, then proceeded to take a long drag from the hose. "Quite a few people here isn't there?" She said while exhaling smoke; seeming much more relaxed now. "Marchy seems to be distracted by something... then again Hares are madder in March." She took another glance around the room; wanting to ask everyone who they were... but that would rather defeat the object of the masquerade.  

Azure Caterpillar

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:11 am
"Indeed, prehaps Marchy needs some tea, since its almost always Tea Time for Marchy and the Hatter" She twitched her nose moving the mask on her face" prehaps we all need tea"  
The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff