Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Authority Abuse? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Know someone who is a little to authoritive?
  yes
  no
  kind of
View Results

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:56 pm
THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID. What I said was THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DOING. Get it right.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:00 pm
You're getting too worked up.
You're doing the internet thing wrong.  

Xahmen

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:01 pm
English?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:11 pm
You're getting too worked up over what is clearly a ploy to work you up.
It makes it more fun to continue for people like me.
So my one word of advice is the next time you read a post seems like it's purposely meant to aggravate you, just ignore it.

Oh don't resort to flaming though.  

Xahmen

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:15 pm
Sorry, dude. I've been worked up for the past 3 weeks. Isn't flaming basically when you tell someone off and start cussing them out and other actions of that sort?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:18 pm
ChildoftheMoon14
Sorry, dude. I've been worked up for the past 3 weeks. Isn't flaming basically when you tell someone off and start cussing them out and other actions of that sort?

Generally being mean-spirited and insulting.
I can get away with what I said in this thread because all in all it actually wasn't mean-spirited, and when you look back at it you can see the humor.
Whereas Angel of The End makes it a habit to put down people she disagrees with, and she's been banned twice for flaming.
No worries, and for the love of God don't expect me (or anyone really) to break character again and explain this stuff to you.  

Xahmen

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:22 pm
I see... Just making sure. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:00 am
Zahmen II
No worries, and for the love of God don't expect me (or anyone really) to break character again and explain this stuff to you.
User ImageYippee-yi-yay...

The fact that you actually did so is nothing short of a friggin' miracle.
rofl

...Yippee-yi-yo!
Ghost Riders in the sky!

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:59 am
Zahmen II
ChildoftheMoon14

I can get away with what I said in this thread because all in all it actually wasn't mean-spirited, and when you look back at it you can see the humor.
Whereas Angel of The End makes it a habit to put down people she disagrees with, and she's been banned twice for flaming.

I want to set a few things straight. First, to my knowledge Angel of the End was only kicked out of this guild once, and she was let back in almost immediately. Second, flaming is hostile and insulting behavior. Insults made in jest are not flaming, nor is simply being mean.

Third, and finally, the behavior demonstrated in this topic is unacceptable.

Zahmen II
You're getting too worked up over what is clearly a ploy to work you up.
It makes it more fun to continue for people like me.
So my one word of advice is the next time you read a post seems like it's purposely meant to aggravate you, just ignore it.

Oh don't resort to flaming though.

In this post you clearly admit to willful trolling. You have been warned for this before Zahmen II, and this is now your final warning.

For everyone else, try to remember the best way to handle a troll is to ignore it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 am
just read the entire thread, and realized that none, but one, has actually answered the question. So here i go:

If she is able to do some things on her own (with no problems what so ever) but still ask's you to do it for her, while using her bad arm as an excuse, then i would say that she is abusing your helpfulness.  

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 am
On topic, it sounds like she is taking advantage of you because she can. I don't know if you would call that "authority abuse," but it is certainly inappropriate.

Have you tried talking to your mother about this?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:12 pm
doom1000
just read the entire thread, and realized that none, but one, has actually answered the question. So here i go:

If she is able to do some things on her own (with no problems what so ever) but still ask's you to do it for her, while using her bad arm as an excuse, then i would say that she is abusing your helpfulness.

Your opinion is appreciated.  

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:16 pm
zz1000zz
On topic, it sounds like she is taking advantage of you because she can. I don't know if you would call that "authority abuse," but it is certainly inappropriate.

Have you tried talking to your mother about this?

Well, my mother has been talking to her about acting like she can't do very simple things that she's able to. My god aunt knows not to ask my mother to do the stuff she asks me to do because she knows my mom isn't going to do it. But my mother doesn't know that she asks me that much.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm
zz1000zz
Zahmen II
ChildoftheMoon14

Second, flaming is hostile and insulting behavior. Insults made in jest are not flaming, nor is simply being mean.

Third, and finally, the behavior demonstrated in this topic is unacceptable.

For the second thing, thank you for making that clearer.
For the third thing, was I being too harsh with some of the things I said?  

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Death of Cool

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:15 pm
zz1000zz
First, to my knowledge Angel of the End was only kicked out of this guild once, and she was let back in almost immediately.

She needs to be kicked out permanently.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces