Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
I watched the movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:01 pm
Aaah, I've seen the movie at last!! And I must say, I was not at all disappointed with what I saw. I loved the characters, the CG and digital effects, and everything! Fantastic. (:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:15 pm
I know! I really want to watch it again but I don't know when I can. *sighs*

I'd like to say 'when the DVD comes out, I'll put it with my AiW collection', unfortantly though... I don't have many AiW movies. XD  

Azure Caterpillar

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:50 pm
At first I was skeptical but ended up absolutely loving it.

My first movie in 3D and thought it was great and the graphics were also veeery good aswell.

I loved the March Hare and seemed to be one of the few people who actually thought he was hilarious.

Overall, the movie was good and if you haven't seen it yet, you should try and get there as soon as possible.
In 3D it's even more fun.

Also, was I the only one that noticed it was Alan Rickman that played Absolem?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:17 am
No I knew it was him before I watched the movie, he did an awesome job voicing Absolem. ^_^  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:54 pm
Grey, I'm with you 1000% on the March Hare thing! heart heart heart heart

Yeah, it looked like it would have been fantastic in 3-D. I'ma gunna have to get me somma dem glasses when I get the DVD... but I need them anyway to see Coraline, so that's that. XD

And Alan Rickman did a fantastic job; the voice casting for all of the animated characters was fantastic, but he was perfect for the role. <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:59 am
I've watched it in 3D now. XD Best effect was the butterfly at the end. o.o  

Azure Caterpillar

dhaosing

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:06 pm
I just saw it again yesterday. I adore the March Hare. His parts were pretty funny. I also really enjoyed Johnny Depp's portrayal of the Hatter.

Though, I have to say, I was quite disappointed with the end... >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:26 pm
Ooooh... I really have to see it in 3-D now. Haha, when I was little, I always heard that 3-D movies were lame... which made me cry, since I totally had this 3-D Wishbone adventure movie. And Wishbone was my hero. .....off topic. But 3-D's awesome now! Who'd have expected that!

Yeah, I have to agree with you a little... but they leave it a bit open. So I suppose one could use their imagination to make Alice's future whatever makes them happy. So I kinda liked that option... it's a bit off in a Disney film though, I guess. o_o

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:57 pm
I think the ending was a bit rushed; however I just love the fact Absolem got the last scene in the movie. ^_^

He's... so... cute... *in love*

Also yes, the March Hare is awesome; he should of been in more scenes. o.o  
Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas