Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
confessions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:29 pm
Amy smiled at him and coughed a second as she got into the car. She leaned her head against the seat smiling at him as he got into the drivers seat. "we should get them to pay us" she laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 pm
He smiled laughing driving her home. "Eventually. I really think we'll hit it big. And i really hope too."  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:34 pm
Amy nodded completly agreeing with him. She started coughing again and cleared her throat. She would take some medicine when she got home.to wherever they were going. She blinked yawning. "Maybe next time ill do a flyleaf song" she said idely.

(gtg cya tomarrow)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:13 pm
He smiled pulling in front of her house. He pulled to the curb and parked. "Im so sick is a good one." He chuckled. He leaned over to kiss her cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow, love."  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:34 pm
"ohhh I like the acoustic version the most" she commented back as the pulled up to the curb. Her house wasn't to far away. Usualy a guy would drive a girl to her house but he knew she liked walking. She returned the kiss, and got out of the car. "later love" she waved zipping up her black jacket.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:09 am
He smiled as he drove away. From there he drove to his friend Chances, since after every gig they hung our for the night. He arrived as Chances like usual and they went into his room "the basement" and they spent mostly the whole night playing video games and drinking soda.  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:51 am
Amy placed her hands in her jacket pocket as she walked. She walked slowly injoying the night. It was her favorite tim eto go for a walk. Especialy if it was cool like it was tonight. She coughed on occasion but ignored it thinking it was just a cold. She knew that jake was at chances house more than likly overdosing on soda and video games. He usualy was after a performance. She herself prefered a nice long hot shower and then she would go about cleaning the house, or studying for exams or something.

She thought about this as she walked home. She thought she had heard someone following her, but upon searching she found noone. It took her about 30 minutes toget to her house, and by the time she got there she felt unbeleivably thirsty. Her head was pounding and she kept coughing. She didn't know what was wrong with her. She made it inside bu couldn't find a lightswitch so she stumbled around in the dark.

She tried to find her way to the medicine cabnet in the bathroom only then turning on the light. She blinked a few times trying to adjust her eyes. She reached into the cabanet and took out some pills to help with a headache. She turned to face the door. She planed on going out to get some water. She didn't make it there. A semi masked stranger was standing only inches from her. A knife had been stabed into Amys rib causing her to gasp. She looked down and coughed again falling to her knees. The man nealt down and laughed at her as he placed a note beside her. Amy not being able to move had her hands on the knife, and was trying to take slow breaths.

She fell to a leing position as the man walked out he laughed again. "Stupid girl" His voice sounded familier to her but that was the only thing she could think about at she closed her eyes. She hadn't told anyone but she had asthma problems and they were really going haywire now. She was coughing and drowning in her own blood. The drugs that had been in her drink at the party were kicking in, and was causing her to have a ceasure. Through all of this she was tottaly alone and awake during it all.

The note now edged with her blood red. "I thought I was happy...but now im alone. You were with me but it wasn't enough. Only through death will I feel this need" it was a song she had written but not shown anyone. It was being used now as a suicide note.

(sorry its so long..if its to...offensive or gruesome or whatever let me know an di'll fix it. If it is im sorry I hadn't ment to bother you with it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:55 pm
((that was an awesome post.. i really have no limits one pretty much anything so pretty much anything u say wont offend me.. but now i am more confused on im not sure what i should post))  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:00 pm
(lol thanks..hmmm....you could do a time skip or something where jake comes over the next day and finds her house broken and then her, going from there......)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:07 pm
As part of his usual after performance ritual he would always go back to Amy's house in the morning. Around 8:30 he got up and headed over. He parked in the drive way and went to the door. He became worried when he saw it still open. He ran in the house. "AMY!" He looked around the living room. "AMY!!" He then ran up and around to her bedroom and bathroom. There he found her dead covered in her blood from the wound. He knelled down and tried to hear if she was breathing. He didn't hear anything. He began to tear up. "No." He lightly bit on his own lip. He reached in his pocket for his phone and called 911.  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:13 pm
Amy didn't hear as Jake called for her. She couldn't hear anything but the silence threatening to drive her crazy. She didn't know where she was, but she knew she was dead. She had to be. She felt to much pain, she felt to alone to be alive. She opened her mouth to call for jake but nothing came out. What was she supposed to do? Amys body however, drenched in her blood and laced with meds remained still and lifeless close to him. The suicide note was red with her blood.

(ill let you play the cops until they get there then ill play em for you gtg in about 15 mins though)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:18 pm
"911 operator. State your emergeny.""Send someone! An ambulance! Quick! I just found my girlfriend stabed and dead in her home. 3325 East Oak street.""Ok Sir. We'll send someone right away."Thank you." He said as calmly as he could and hung up the phone.  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:20 pm
Not to much longer permedics and cops showed up. The cops took charge telling everyone not to touch or move anything. They tried to move Jake away from amy so that they could inspect the scene and take pictures of her for evidence. A young male stepped forward putting a hand on jakes shoulder. "Come on son we need you to move and answer some questiosn for us" he said as the paremedics waited patently nearby.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:24 pm
Jake walked with him to the living room. His legs shaking fairly violent. He sat on the couch. Waiting for him to start questioning  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:27 pm
"Now sir, can you tell us what you were doing last night..who might have done this...tell us as much as you can about her, and your relationship to her...anything you think may help" he said calmly nodding forsomeone to go get him water.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff