Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Has a guy ever made fun of you or teased you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chelsea X111

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:30 am

There are guys always teasing me but if it gets really aonnying then I would mostly mess with them or ignored them
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:00 am

Boys will be boys I guess....right? wink

I've got two boys in my class who love to tease and annoy people. Of course, they haven't really hurt anyone yet....good thing too noh? But what annoys me is that one of them always teases me, everyday... sweatdrop xp I ignore them most of the time but sometimes, I tease them back... sweatdrop

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

Passion not Perfection

Dapper Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:08 pm

All the time, it's usually out of play. We've never truly tried to insult one another out of anger or meaness.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:17 pm

My fiance and I have been together since we were 12.
So, going on 10 years.

Back when we were younger I'd hit him and poke him,
that was my way of showing him I liked him.

Well, one morning we were outside, I was laying under a picnic
table, and he and our best friend were playing football.

Chris decided to throw the ball at me, hit me square in the nose,
from under the table...yeah...gotta love him though, lol.

Seawicket

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:19 pm

iCrickle
My fiance and I have been together since we were 12.
So, going on 10 years.

Back when we were younger I'd hit him and poke him,
that was my way of showing him I liked him.

Well, one morning we were outside, I was laying under a picnic
table, and he and our best friend were playing football.

Chris decided to throw the ball at me, hit me square in the nose,
from under the table...yeah...gotta love him though, lol.

What are the chances?
This made me giggle btw x3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:31 pm

He's got me a couple times.
Once he went to act like he was gonna headbutt me.
And actually did it by mistake. All cause I moved
slightly towards him. Lol.

Seawicket

CrystalGemIz

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Yea...I have a condition called Trich for short. He makes fun of me. Even if I cant stop it. I cant help it....IF you guys know what Trichotillomania is, then you will understand.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:12 pm

I used to have two guys in a class do that, one of them was a stoner so I knew he was joking but I could never tell with the other kid. ANyway the stoner would always mess with my papers and doodle on them while the other kid would just say mean stuff. One day he told me that he was gonna punch me in the overies (I couldn't tell if he was joking or not so I got really upset) and the stoner kid told him off for it.

:3 he was like my shining knight in armor that day forword cause he would get really mad at the kid when he would pick on me... dramallama

Cryza Livid

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:04 am

I think that every girl has been made fun of by a guy at least one point in her life.

As for me, I've been teased many times by guys and also harassed to where the comments were completely innapropriate and where the insults got pretty offensive. It's a place I don't like to be. At some points, I can take a joke, but when it's all the time, I may say something about it.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Not really. I'm usually the one teasing the guys. x3
My guy friends like to tease me and ruffle my hair though.
I usually yell at people who tease me though. lol

xxPEACHFUZZ

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:42 pm

All the time. Apparently I'm very bashful, and guys like to pick on girls like that.
I tease back, though. ;D
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Exactly. I sit next to this guy is social studies and I was working on my project, which was a scrapbook about ancient african empires. The teacher usually plays annoying african music during class, and she forgot today. So I was like "Hooray, I hated that music." Then he goes up to the teacher and asks to turn the music on. Hes a freaking flirt.

Strike A Nerve

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Gabby05_96
Me? all the time rolleyes I mean, i know they just do it for fun. They like messing with people but sometimes it gets annoying. Like in my first period, there are two guys that are always picking on me. One of them is in my third fourth and fifth. D: and fourth there are two othe guys that are always messing with me, no actually, make that three, i dont sit by the other one anymore. and in my sith there is this other guy. He's not as annoying but he could be mean sometimes, he tripped me and kicked me with the soccerball sad

OMG I have a good story. My bro's friend sleeps over endlessly, so he is like the "other" child in my family, and he and another dude snitched, that me and another guy were in love, so they got me in trouble but didn't intend to. So know the dude that sleeps over constantly makes fun of me and my guy just to make me cry and get my parent's all mad at me! Plus, my dad tell's him all the stupid stuff I have done, and get him involved in making fun of me for the mistakes I made, as if he was actually there....It makes me mad!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Yeah, although I can't think of any examples off of the top of my head. xD

Yeah, I guess it's cuz lately I've been doing a lot of the teasing. Like I ALWAYS tease one of my guy friends about how he can't drive. xD It's funny because he can drive pretty well, but if he forgets to turn on his turn signal once or something, I give him a mountain of crap for it.

Hersheydudette

In Living Colour

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:46 pm

i get teased by only like one or two guys because i am a ginger mostly but it doesn't bother me that much. I have had way worse teasing and other stuff from my brother so it doesn't phase me at all.
Like other people said, if it gets physical, you should tell someone but otherwise i would probably ignore it. Its probably just them being immature.
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff