Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ivintages

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:26 am
Yea... its my life....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:48 pm
I'm sure we've all been there, someone asking when you're going to grow up and stop watching cartoons. Yea, it irks me too, .. mainly the whole 'cartoon' part. But what most don't realize is that it's a big part of a lot of people's lives.. like music or drawing is for others. Some people are obsessive though,.. I'm borderline, but that's not the point. It can be considered an interrest... or a way of life.

As for me, I have quite a few anime based SNs, all of which I use for anime rping. Through that, I have met some awesome online friends, some that I've known for years and know better than some I know irl. Anime/manga has brought us together and has definately made a huge impact on my life. It's something I will never grow tired of.  

Fuushi no Taisa

chessiejo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:50 pm
i have to find a way to cut back.

i have other expenses to pay, for instance.

and school and work; i've been neglecting them! sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:26 am
Anime is something that I could never live with out. Sure I do have other interests in life but Anime never gets old for me. lol  

Ashrum20

MidnightDec

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:16 am
I have to say FMA. I LOVE the anime!!! ^___^. Anime is my life!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:46 pm
kyubi_no_kitsune
there is no eascape from anime, not even death

i agree... there is no way to escape from anime  

the goddess of afterlife

900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:33 pm
hmm... thats a good one. but i think it's both my life, and interest! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:21 pm
Cowboy Bebop is the best out of the list. Good story line, great action, hot babes and normal guns  

lonewolf007

Distinct Werewolf

10,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

-Kiro-Hidan-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:21 pm
i voted neon genesis evangelion. i own the whole series and cant stop watching episodes 18-24. sweatdrop anime is my life. without it i probably would have never opened up and allowed ppl to be my friends. and u can never grow out of anime. its just to interesting to watch or read. id rather die than grow out of it mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:02 pm
it's an interest that's for sure...and one that i'll probably never grow out of...i can just see myself like 30 years from now with kids *flash forward to year 2036* "but mom...why do we have to wear these vash glasses and suits to school and not the uniforms?" "you'll understand later" "but..." "SCHOOL NOW VASH"....

and yes...my kids names will probably reflect my obsession...MUHAHAHA

jk...but yea...anime truly does rule my life at points in time...though not all my life is consumed by it...mainly because i do about 50 million different clubs and blah all the time...-.-  

iridescentdreamer_13

lonewolf007

Distinct Werewolf

10,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:56 pm
Anime will a ways be part of my life. Never a hinder.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:20 pm
Anime is an interest. Due to the fact that one could leave it. Well I don't think I will leave anime soon, maybe after getting married and having kids? Otherwise anime is still fine and okay right now. I do not know about later thou. My bro has grown out of anime, but he still watch a few shows here and there. Anime is good but it can't be your life. It's just part of your life like any interests.  

Dreams Boy

Cola Addict

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:42 pm
Aishio Angel
Question is, Whats better, anime being apart of your life, something you will endulge in forever.

Most definitely. Anime has been a part of my life since i first saw Sailor Moon back in 1994 on public television. I actually miss the early 90's when public television didn't really care for the material in Anime. Now a days there cannot be a Dragonball Z on public television because of violence, or Sailor Moon because of two lesbien characters. I might not be a hardcore fan....i might not have posters, figurines, legit copies of DVD's and so on but one way or the other i see Anime and i will continue viewing it until i die. Those who grow out of it, well i really don't know how there can be a way to grow out of it. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:55 am
i have never read any of the other anime/ manga only fullmetal but i heard that cowboy joe was good  

koisoy

musokasakura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:00 pm
Everything that I do has to do with Anime everyday. That includes Manga too. 24/7 I eat, sleep, breathe, and think the stuff everyday. I know it's not healthy, but spare me. I'm in an obsession. LOL!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff