Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
STAR'S 10,000 GOLD MARCH CHALLENGE!! 8 minutes a day! ABS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to do it?
  Yeah, the gold is mine!
  Yeah, I wanna get secksay!
  I might try it out.
  No, I dun wanna D;
View Results

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:03 pm
Thanks Stars, I will keep that in mind for tomorrow. Also, what do you mean by editing the scores?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:11 pm
DAILY FORM:
Day: 1
Did you do it?: yes
How many breaks?: 2 times do to neck pain
How do you feel?: i think i'm doing something wrong because my neck hurts
Improvement from yesterday?: none  

Nolone

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:02 pm
To themadwriter: It's not really a score, I used the wrong word. The 'tally' for how many days each person has done their workout.

To Nolone: Check out what I suggested about neck pain on page 1 to themadwriter, it might help a little. <3 I have neck pain too the first few times I get back into it - it's because your abs aren't strong enough to take 100% of the effort yet. Soon you won't hurt at all!

DAILY FORM:
Day 2
Did you do it?: heck yes!
How many breaks?: 3 because I'm full from dinner. =_=;
How do you feel?: A little sore from yesterday..
Improvement from yesterday?: Not really yet.

--> Updated tallies.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:09 pm
i saw your tops shortly after posting and i will try them out tomorrow. 3nodding  

Nolone

__penguin__
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:52 pm
Did you do it?: Yep 3nodding
How many breaks?: None really except I kept jumping up at every little noise I heard thinking my roommate was coming back in ninja
How do you feel?: Good 3nodding I had started working on my abs a couple weeks ago (just crunches) so it wasn't extremely difficult
Improvement from yesterday?: n/a

This was a great idea, it'll really keep me motivated to do at *least* this little bit of exercise every day, even if I can't get my usual cardio in :'D (Hmmm, maybe next month I'll try and run a similar contest for cardio workouts? o: I have a bunch of gold sitting around that I haven't been using...)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:32 pm
lol at __penguin__. i was thinking that same think about the roommate. i don't have a roommate but was thinking how odd it would be if someone walked in on you doing it. xd  

Nolone

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:05 pm
Ugh my mom's bf's kid walked in when I was doing the leg push ups. Ha ha, awkward.
I have hard floors throughout my house, the only place I can do it is in the sitting room where there's a rug. Even then it kind of hurts. x_o
It was awkward.

So worth it though, my abs feel like jell-o now. It's hard to do it every day when you're a teeny bit sore, but it's so worth it. And I have an obligation to stick with it since I'm the creator. x)

@Penguin: I was going to do Glutes for April since it'll start being bikini season. 3nodding What kind of cardio would you do for the challenge?

----> Tallied.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 pm
Day TWO
Did you do it?: Yes!
How many breaks?: Two
How do you feel?: I FEEL LIKE I'VE RIPPED MY TORSO. Why? I did 15 minutes of core workouts 1.5 hours before that were pretty extreme.
Improvement from yesterday?: Not on the amount of reps, but I've noticed that my tummy is tighter.  

+[Teh Amish Kotex Fairy]+

11,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

11,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:40 pm
Stars in my Pocket
Ugh my mom's bf's kid walked in when I was doing the leg push ups. Ha ha, awkward.
I have hard floors throughout my house, the only place I can do it is in the sitting room where there's a rug. Even then it kind of hurts. x_o
It was awkward.

So worth it though, my abs feel like jell-o now. It's hard to do it every day when you're a teeny bit sore, but it's so worth it. And I have an obligation to stick with it since I'm the creator. x)

@Penguin: I was going to do Glutes for April since it'll start being bikini season. 3nodding What kind of cardio would you do for the challenge?

----> Tallied.
Ha. The same thing happened to me last night, except it was my mom. Dx

Also awkward.

My lower abs are so worked that I practically feel constipated. O_O;

Since I knew I wouldn't have internet access on my laptop at home, I made my friend do it with me at her house.
xD
Fun stuff.
We loved his booms and squeezes. We pretended we were squeezing oranges with our hips to ribs. Or with our belly button.
._.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:27 am
Starting Weight: 156.5
Waist (in inches): 32
Hips (in inches): 40.5

DAILY FORM: 3-2
Did you do it?: No crying
How many breaks?:
How do you feel?: Like a lazy slob. crying
Improvement from yesterday?:

DAILY FORM:
Did you do YES!
How many breaks?: Only a couple, enough to take a deep breath then resume the exercises.
How do you feel?: Fairly good. Feeling motivated to work out today.
Improvement from yesterday?: In that I did it, yes.

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:37 am
last night (day 2)

Did you do it?: Yep
How many breaks?: None
How do you feel?: woke up this morning.abs were sore when i stretched.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:13 am
Alright, so I'm already late for joining this, but I just tried it and I couldn't keep going anymore after just 3 exercises... x_x;;;

im gonna keep doing this though. i can actually feel my stomach muscles. xD  

Tragic Figure

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:18 pm
March 3rd
Did you do it?: Yes
How many breaks?: None
How do you feel?: My neck is killing me. I did the exercises while keeping my head on the ground as much as possible in order to focus only on my abs. Even this means minimizing the amount of work that it feels that I'm doing, I can really feel the different sections of my abs that are talked about. Hopefully after 30 days I will be able to move myself with just my abs and not have any neck involvement whatsoever.
Improvement from yesterday?: Not yet, in fact it feels that I've gone backwards. Definitely need to keep my neck out of the movements. Probably hurt more because of yesterday and not today.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 pm
DAILY FORM:
Day: 2
Did you do it?: yes
How many breaks?: 3 or 4 times through out the video
How do you feel?: my abs hurt more today then yesterday when doing the video
Improvement from yesterday?: not really  

Nolone

11,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:25 pm
Day THREE
Did you do it?: Yes!
How many breaks?: Many, because I'm sick. But, I really wanted to do a bit of exercise today.
How do you feel?: I got a headache. D:
Improvement from yesterday?: I can keep my legs straighter and higher. I also felt much more on the uppity leg parts.
Oh, and my waist has already shrunk half an inch since Monday from doing this and my regular exercise class. :]  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games