Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
.hack-the world r2.5((NEED PLAYERS PLEZ))((read page 1)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:19 pm
-rushes through sliceing anything that gets in the way all the way to the alter  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:33 pm
hmmm good gets behind the alter EVERYONE WHO IS HERE SHOULD LEAVE NOW OR YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQEUNCES puts the tome on the alter OH GREAT BEINGS OF DARK AND LIGHT CREATORS OF THE QEEUN OF CHAOS AND KING OF LIGHT HEAR ME AND OPEN THE WAY TO THE CHAOS WAVE! smirks as a red light opened behind him and a red demon gate appeared we've found the first helba gate Lloyde its time for the experiment to begin hold them off for me if they attack. i wont be long then you can wipe them out. walks in with the tome hahaha the sound he's calling for the tome, skeith.  

Arkh_valfan

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:39 pm
heh heh heh heh hahaha hurry i cant wait much longer! _slices through another  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:53 pm
ahhhh here we go dark death that ends all lend me the power in this vessel give me the power to make those who are strong weak and end all that is! skeith the terror of death appears and data drains the tome filling it with his power there the essence is ours walks out and the gate closes and i hand the tome to Lloyde there my quest for you has ended you now have a new class dark warlock now activate your new spell and summon your creature  

Arkh_valfan

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 pm
-begins to chant and- WRYNECK PHA!!! heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh watches as the black beast rips through the battle field decimating everything in its path  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:15 pm
now lets go before damins show i dont want to delete them from exsistence ports out to delta server mac anu  

Arkh_valfan

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:42 pm
-ports out of delta server mac anu- so what next?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 pm
((no avitars yet, skeith and the other 7 are an event for thouse to clame))krad, who had left to go and get supplys, starts walking back to the gate, passing loyde and arkh. his eyes get wide and turn around"you, you have see the reaper. were?"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:58 pm
reaper? what r u talking about? -trying to feign ignorance-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:46 pm
krad looks at him coldly, then seems to sniff the air
"i know you seen the frist child of morgana. the demon of the dead has left a mark on you" krad unclips his sholder gaurd to reveal nails((like railroad nails))in his arm." the torchered one maked me, as a canidate for its contanor. do you hunger for power and vengeance? if not you will be eaten by the reaper." he pulls out a cigerrite((item)) and lights up."whats your name,mark of death"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:36 am
These teeth i bear at the world do not hunger for vengeance, only death and destruction so give me the power to make this wish wish come true  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:59 am
hmmmm time to go to another area walks from the bridge to the demon gate and says broken giants slumber hmmm so here we are where the battle with innis was held eh? better go check out the dungeon walks in.  

Arkh_valfan

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:12 pm
he awited the reply "if you do not wish to tell me fine. if you need me,look in the cathedral or delta rageing vampire's berserker. there you will see my vengence of my inharince" krad walked of to the chaos gate. no soon dose he leave that you get a IM from someone named @V4@. the message reads "c0m3 2 mi @h0m3, hidden forbidden holyground. U $h@11 !nh@r!7 7h3 60d$. little children of morgana"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:40 am
-walks to the portal- hidden forbidden holy ground so this is where skieth is at? well lets find out. -draws sword and walks along through the area-  

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:32 pm
hmph chosen huh? fine then ill go and play this little game hahaha this is gonna be crazy -ports out and into hidden forbidden holy ground and stands at the door- ye who enter here abandon all hope -walks in- ahhh i see your here Lloyde  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff