Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:04 am
"They were attacked in other lands and wanted refuge, but they never found it" Riku looked at her  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 pm
Yuki thought for a moment than said "Maybe..."than looked back at Riku. "So how is it i never knew this? Wouldndt i have had to learn how to control the power after a while? or noticed something diffrent?" she asked confused.  

solaphera

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:35 am
"No... Because your with me... I was told to make sure you were never hurt and i knew that you cvould take your friend in the test because my tailed beast gave you a little power boost" Riku looked at her and smiled slightly  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:35 pm
Yukis mouth dropped than she shook her head. "i KNEW you had SOMETHING to do with it,i dont know how,i just did." she sad,than she smiled at him. "Thanks big brother." she told him quietly.  

solaphera

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:18 pm
"Hey i'm your brother... I knew it would come to killign my best friend so i stayed around weaker ninjas" Riku smiled and looked at her "Your best changing into leaf village gear, i have a copy of a woman's uniform in the closet" Riku pointed to the closet behind her  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:22 pm
Yuki gave him a hug while facing the closet."I hope itll fit." she muttered,expecting it to be to big.  

solaphera

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Riku smiled and put his arms round yuki kissing her cheek "I know my sister... It's a perfect fit"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:40 pm
Yuki giggles a bit and smiled. "Yeah,your right. Im sure itll be fine.Thanks for getting it for me." she said walking over to the closet.  

solaphera

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:45 pm
"It's no big thing, your amazing, and beautiful and you have a full life ahead of you, you just need to realise it" Riku looked at her and smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:50 pm
Yuki gave him a look. "the first two thing were false and you know it." she said glaring at him."Besides,i dont care what happens,as long as your here." she said smiling at him. Than going in the other room to change.  

solaphera

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:57 pm
"Really?" Riku looked at her "Because from the many letters i've got for you 9/10 of them are how good looking and talented you are from our home village, no one could appraoch you because i wouldn't let them"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:00 pm
Yuki ignored him since she didnt believe him and walked into the room wearing the uniform. "What do you think?" she asked him,avoiding his gaze.  

solaphera

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:16 pm
Riku blushed slightly "I'm jealous i can't get that"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:21 pm
"You have no idea. Ive told quite a few people off when they asked me if you were avalible....that was basically evry girl in our old home. And you ARE talented. Your WAY better a fighter i am for starters." she said giving him anouther hug. "And im really glad your my older brother." she said,looking up at him with a smile.  

solaphera

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:33 pm
Riku smiled "Thank sis... And your amazing as well, i'm happy i have you"  
Konohagakure-Hidden leaf village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]