Welcome to Gaia! ::

The fourth great war: Naruto's demise

Back to Guilds

If you like hardcore naruto fighting this is for you 

Tags: Naruto, Sharigan, Role playing, Akatsuki, Madara 

Reply Konohagakure-Hidden leaf village
South district (Training grounds/forest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Usaku Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:12 pm
Usaku gasped _thoughts-damn, my onw weakness, a cute girl sweatdrop

Usaku was speakless, he could see that the other members of his village with a look of terror on their faces

Sorry......but i must knew about my past, i dont even truly remember this village. he looks Tsuzuki in the eyes, So when do we leave  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:20 pm
OOC: xd xd xd

"LEt's go now. I have lots of work to do with you," she replied smirking as she disspersed her snake and lead Usaku to the sound village, "Goodbye leaf shinobi!"

{Exit to Sound Village}  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

Usaku Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:29 pm
Sorry, but i must know about my past Usaku ran after the snake  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:44 am
Kakashi smiled and summonded a scroll as a huge puff of smoke came out and a huge purple snake appeared "When orochimaru he used a special snake... His name was"

The snake emerged "OROCHIMARU! WAIT YOUR NOT THE SNAKE SAGE!" The snake looked at the three

Kakashi smiled "The sharigan doesn't just copy jutsu, it can copy movements and weapons... Including summoning scrolls, this is manda"  

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Usaku Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:00 pm
Usaku glared at Kakashi, "You were one of the first to accept me as a friend, but that wont stop me from going... Usaku activated his Mangekyo Sharingan and used his Amaterasu to burn Manda, Don't get in my way Kakashi, Usaku turned around and started off again  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:46 am
Kakashi looked as he left and called manda back "I'll get you one day" He muterred to himself "along with 'him'"  

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

hyperelfbug

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 am
Jack dashed at Jason, he swung his sword. Jason help up his sword and block Jack's. Jason did a one handed hand sign. "Earth style, mud bullet jutsu." the earth then shoot out peaces of the earth like bullets. Jack used substitution jutsu to dudge Jason's jutsu. Jack hid in a tree and use shadow clone jutsu. Clones dropped out of the tree and ran at Jason.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 am
Kakashi sighed "Your meant to get the bell not each other"  

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

hyperelfbug

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:16 am
As the clones ran at Jason he used substitution jutsu with a log that was behind kakashi. "We know." Jason said as he reached for one of the bells.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:24 am
Kakashi smiled and appeared behind jason the other one puffing away "Now face your maker" Makes a fire sign "Thousand years of death"  

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

hyperelfbug

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:35 am
Jason used substitution jutsu with one of Jacks clones before the thousad years of death hit him. "That was to close." Jason said. Jack dropped out of the tree and him Jason and the other 3 Jack clones ran at Kakashi. Jason did some hand signs. "Earth style. Head hnter jutsu." Jason appeared under ground below Kakashi and attempted to grab his feet and pull him under gropund like Kakashi did to Sasuke. One of Jacks clones did some hand signs. "Earth style." The real Jack did some as well. "Fire style." They both said "Mud bomb jutsu." The ground shot flaming mud at Kakashi, the mud will explode when it hits something.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:54 am
Kakashi made a hand sign before he sunk and created chidori breaking the floor and jumping out of the way of the other jutsu and created a fire hand sign "Fire style: fire bullet jutsu" He fired a fire bullet at the group and created a shadow clone who drew a kunai and kakashi threw him towards the group  

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

hyperelfbug

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:06 am
Jason jumped to one side out of the way and the real Jack jumped to the other side out of the way. THe clones where hit with the jutsu and the Kakashi clone. Jason did some hand signs. "Wind style. Wind bullet jutsu." Jack did some hand signs as well. "Water style. Ice needle jutsu." Water from out of the air and froze in the shape of needles flying at Kakashi.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 am
Kakashi was stabbed by a few needles in a left arm and the stomach as he hit the floor and panted "Not bad... It's just not enough" Kakashi raised his headband showing his sharigan and dashed at them  

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Konohagakure-Hidden leaf village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash