Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Contest
Mythology Art Contest ( Contest is over ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RzDz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:10 pm
Circus Freaks
can i do dragons ?

yes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:21 am
RzDz
Circus Freaks
can i do dragons ?

yes

OMG I CAN DO DRAGONS!? wait, does it have to be different from other people? (since Circus Freaks mentioned it first xp )  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

RzDz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:13 pm
Coco Kitty the Killer
RzDz
Circus Freaks
can i do dragons ?

yes

OMG I CAN DO DRAGONS!? wait, does it have to be different from other people? (since Circus Freaks mentioned it first xp )

no i don't mind u drawing same things  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:03 pm
This is my dragon biggrin

This it final !! http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267/dragonqueen2-5/l_8bf876694630e6f05933475c2bd48805.jpg

this is it getting there http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267/dragonqueen2-5/l_8d6b7eb5e441805bda523c0416ded995.jpg

this is a close up of his face http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267/dragonqueen2-5/l_950f36997241441f5022a407c08f89db.jpg  

Circus Freaks

littlecherub512
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:47 pm
wow Circus Freaks that is on of the best drawing you have done (that I have seen)
I is really good  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:48 am
Thankyou ^_^ i adore dragons and spend alot of time drawing them biggrin dad moans at that haha

also it is a design for me mates wall biggrin he asked me to see the drawing now he has asked me to draw it onto his wall D; this aint gonna go well XD  

Circus Freaks

Yuzuhari

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:07 pm
So I could do Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi? Hera or a human form of the Vermillion Bird? Just double checking before I start drawing...even if I don't enter.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:28 pm
I'm gonna try and do something today! XDD

I've just been SOO swamped lately!  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

RzDz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:18 pm
Yuzuhari-chan
So I could do Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi? Hera or a human form of the Vermillion Bird? Just double checking before I start drawing...even if I don't enter.

you expect me to know what those are? I know Itachi shoots amaterasu from his eyes but that is not a creature

mythology is any legend or tale so any unreal creature falls under that ,

you can do creatures from anime if that is what u asking as long as they don't exist in real world  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 pm
Here is my entry. The mechanical bird from the tale of the Nightingale.
The tale was written by Hans Christian Andersen in the mid-1800s.

I drew my Nightingale using traditional media such as copic and prismacolor markers.

User Image

Short summary of the tale:
The Emperor of China learns that one of the most beautiful things in his empire is the song of the nightingale. When he orders a nightingale brought to him, a kitchen maid leads the court to a nearby forest where the bird is found. The nightingale agrees to appear at court. The Emperor is so delighted with the bird's song that he keeps the nightingale in captivity. When the Emperor is given a bejeweled mechanical bird he loses interest in the real nightingale, who returns to the forest. The mechanical bird breaks down due to overuse. The Emperor is taken deathly ill shortly thereafter. The real nightingale learns of the Emperor's condition and returns to the palace. Death is so moved by the nightingale's song that he departs and the emperor recovers. The nightingale agrees to sing to the emperor of all the happenings in the empire, that he will be known as the wisest emperor ever to live.

Click here for the full tale  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Yuzuhari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:53 am
RzDz
Yuzuhari-chan

you expect me to know what those are? I know Itachi shoots amaterasu from his eyes but that is not a creature

mythology is any legend or tale so any unreal creature falls under that ,

you can do creatures from anime if that is what u asking as long as they don't exist in real world

Amaterasu=Shinto goddess of the Sun
Tsukuyomi=Shinto god of the Moon
Vermillion Bird=Chinese guardian of the South (not so sure about this one, I'll have to do more research)
That's what I meant.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 pm
Here's my dragon ^_^ not so good, since it's semi-finished XD but alas, I did as much as I have and there you have it ^_^
User Image
I call him Azeroth, he will be one of the dragon gods I will be using in my Comic Work which I am still working on XD

P.S. Oh remember, he is still SEMI-FINISHED for my usage in my Comic Work, so he will turn out better than this later ^_^  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

RzDz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:28 pm
Coco Kitty the Killer
Here's my dragon ^_^ not so good, since it's semi-finished XD but alas, I did as much as I have and there you have it ^_^
User Image
I call him Azeroth, he will be one of the dragon gods I will be using in my Comic Work which I am still working on XD

P.S. Oh remember, he is still SEMI-FINISHED for my usage in my Comic Work, so he will turn out better than this later ^_^

its the same picture u used on cherubs contest so you disqualified sorry  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 pm
Pandiecakes
Here is my entry. The mechanical bird from the tale of the Nightingale.

that what my grany was reading me when i was little , i had hole book of Hans Christian Andersen's tales but don't remember any of them

RzDz
Vice Captain

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:41 pm
I used to have a tape when I was little of someone reading that story. It had lots of sound effects in it and stuff.

A big part of my childhood right there.  
Contest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces