Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: How does love develop? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:27 pm
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora
yes you did.
even if she's 'love struck' that does not mean it's not pathetic.
No, all I said was we didn't see enough of how Sasuke reacted to Sakura's interference.
that's related how? her love is just as pathetic as naruto's crush. only feeling guilt that he couldn't keep his promise to her.
Nothing that we said up til now has nothing to do with how love develops on what this thread is actually for.
We were just debating on Sakura'd devotion.
you really don't get it. just save your energy and go to another thread.
What don't I get?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 pm
klavierxapollo
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora
yes you did.
even if she's 'love struck' that does not mean it's not pathetic.
No, all I said was we didn't see enough of how Sasuke reacted to Sakura's interference.
that's related how? her love is just as pathetic as naruto's crush. only feeling guilt that he couldn't keep his promise to her.
Nothing that we said up til now has nothing to do with how love develops on what this thread is actually for.
We were just debating on Sakura'd devotion.
you really don't get it. just save your energy and go to another thread.
What don't I get?
the fact that sasuke wasn't affected by protecting sakura all the time. he simply does not care and just wants to get the job done or that he's only doing that because he cares about her. like a child caring about his mother.

you refuse to believe sakura's crush is pathetic and useless and you're not even making an effort to understand what i'm saying.  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:50 pm
....Wow man. Wow. Both of you are so stubborn.

I in fact have a boyfriend and he treats me very nicely. But we weren't lovey dovey at all at first. It just started to grow like any love should start out. Well at least for mine.
Not sure about others but it gravitates towards:
hating each other/talking in class or by friends invite, talking even more to each other, become friends, getting to know each other more, become really close, and bam. You're in love. Could be brotherly/sisterly whatever you want to call it. But klavier is right, most love develops when someone is there for them and accepts them for who they are.

Sakura though is a whole different story. It's similar yes, but she let her crush which should have been destroyed the moment Sasuke almost killed her. She could have at least sratched him just a little with the kunai but she didn't. She lied about becoming stronger, she lied about kiling Sasuke for the sake of her two smiling teammates, she's lying her way through life. She developed so much too. I don't hate Sakura or despise her character at all. I just hate how Kishimoto is making her so ******** useless.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:54 pm
Mika_chann

I in fact have a boyfriend and he treats me very nicely. But we weren't lovey dovey at all at first. It just started to grow like any love should start out. Well at least for mine.
hating each other/talking in class or by friends invite, talking even more to each other, become friends, getting to know each other more, become really close, and bam. You're in love. Could be brotherly/sisterly whatever you want to call it. But klavier is right, most love develops when someone is there for them and accepts them for who they are.

Sakura though is a whole different story. It's similar yes, but she let her crush which should have been destroyed the moment Sasuke almost killed her. She could have at least sratched him just a little with the kunai but she didn't. She lied about becoming stronger, she lied about kiling Sasuke for the sake of her two smiling teammates, she's lying her way through life. She developed so much too. I don't hate Sakura or despise her character at all. I just hate how Kishimoto is making her so ******** useless.
i know.
i lost all of my respect for her ever since that one NICE scene stopped her from killing sasuke.
she is indeed, pathetic.  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:23 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann

i know.
i lost all of my respect for her ever since that one NICE scene stopped her from killing sasuke.
she is indeed, pathetic.
Sakura's not that bad. I just wish Kishimoto wasn't so sexist.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:06 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann

i know.
she is indeed, pathetic.
if sakura wasn't so bad so would hyave at least put a scratch on him. but she didn't.  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:31 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann

i know.
she is indeed, pathetic.
if sakura wasn't so bad so would hyave at least put a scratch on him. but she didn't.
One explanation.
She's 'crazy' in love rolleyes
Meh, I just think she's too weak hearted. Face it, if Naruto turned in Kyuubi mode and Sakura was forced to kill him do you think she'll be able to pull it off? No, I don't think so.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:50 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann

i know.
she is indeed, pathetic.
One explanation.
Meh, I just think she's too weak hearted. Face it, if Naruto turned in Kyuubi mode and Sakura was forced to kill him do you think she'll be able to pull it off? No, I don't think so.
all the character build up was for nothing then. that's what pissed me off the most.
it's life having a giant ******** hand slapping me 10000 times.  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:21 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann

i know.
she is indeed, pathetic.
One explanation.
all the character build up was for nothing then. that's what pissed me off the most.
I see.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
One explanation.
I see.
ok  

AraiHito
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:59 pm
Zubora: Though in shoujos I always see a girl falling in love with a guy, in the exact same way that Sakura did for Sasuke. Is this not easy to write about too?

Klavierxapollo: Same!! Though I am quite old XD *cough* *cough*
What is the drive that makes Sakura cling on to her love? We have to face it, there's no real love between them but there is chemistry. Perhaps love can bloom from it but it's hard to say since everyone's opinion on love itself, varies in all sorts of way.

Mika: That is the ideal way of getting together isn't it?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:48 pm
Gamexrocks
Zubora: Though in shoujos I always see a girl falling in love with a guy, in the exact same way that Sakura did for Sasuke. Is this not easy to write about too?

What is the drive that makes Sakura cling on to her love? We have to face it, there's no real love between them but there is chemistry. Perhaps love can bloom from it but it's hard to say since everyone's opinion on love itself, varies in all sorts of way.

Apparently it is, it's all about getting to know each other more and wanting to know each other.  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:06 pm
Gamexrocks

but it's not that popular anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm
Zubora
Gamexrocks

You'll be surprised.  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:01 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Gamexrocks

You'll be surprised.
i think i already am  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out