Calling Joe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:18 am
MacLeod nodded. He appreciated the honesty of her answer, being a big fan of the truth in general. "Let me take you to your home," he said, "so you can change and clean up. What's your address?

"Since you've been a Watcher for a while," he continued, "you have a pretty good idea of what's happened to you. Still, that's hardly the same as experiencing it. Do you have any questions?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:23 pm
There was only a small pause before she gave her address, and that was only because she didn't like people knowing where she lived. However he made a good point, changing would be very welcome, and to hit up one of her weapon safes. Which brought her mind back to the rest of his words making her shake her head before speaking up, "Not that I can think of this second." She had some complaints about everything but those wouldn't help her right now. "I really prefer guns, gesh." Alright so she had to give a small complaint.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:09 am
Duncan headed for the address Kali gave him. "You'll have to learn how to use a blade," he said. "How to fight within the rules of the Game."

This is going to be interesting, he thought, in the Chinese sense of the word.

[OOC: Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times."]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:28 pm
There was a sigh on that, almost sounding tired, "I know." Kali kinda could use a blade, she at least had taken some lessons, because hey weapons were good in her mind. It was not one of her talents though, yet hopefully, damn if she wasn't gonna try to turn it into one. "I wonder if death is a good enough reason to turn my homework in late?" So that had nothing to do with anything and yet she still had to worry about that, school was expensive enough she at least tried to do well for grades.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:54 pm
"You should do your best to keep up appearances," Duncan said. "That means going back to school and turning in your homework, just like normal. You got lucky -- the doctors and nurses in the emergency room think that your 'death' was an intern's mistake, or you'd have to leave the country with a new identity."

He turned down Kali's street and parked in front of her apartment building. He turned in his seat, looking at her as if he didn't know quite how to continue.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:16 pm
She was renting a house, a small house but still a house, most of the yard taken up by gardens, she liked plants, that being the whole reason she rented a house. It was automatic for her to unbuckle the seat-belt, but she didn't exit the car with him looking at her. Kali blinked a moment before sighing, "Did you want to come in a moment?" She wasn't going to take long, and was too antsy to stay home, besides she might want to find somewhere to better arm herself, all she owned were guns. Over all she didn't know what else to say right now, this was all just a whirlwind in her mind still.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:44 am
Duncan was thinking about his last student, Richie Ryan. He had loved Richie like a son... but it had ended in such tragedy. Was he really ready to take on another student?

"Thank you," he sighed, unbuckling his seat belt. "I... you'll need a teacher. If not me, maybe Etienne? Adam's got his hands full with Phoenix. Anyway, it's something we can discuss. I can see about getting a sword that's right for you..."

I'm babbling, he thought. That's never a good sign.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:15 pm
She answered with her hand on the door handle. "I know, and most certainly not Etienne." Kali gave a soft laugh as she got out of the car, it wasn't from amusement, it was more a 'oh my god this sucks' laugh, if that were to make any sense. Closing the door she had to pause a moment, closing her eyes in the short second she could without him noticing, mostly to collect herself. Dieing was hell to deal with.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:19 am
Duncan followed Kali, his senses alert as he approached her front door. As weird as it was to think of Kali as vulnerable, the fact was that she was. Until she was properly armed and trained, she was a beacon to any headhunter who might cross her path.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:42 pm
She didn't deal with that fact either, vulnerability was not something she was comfortable with. Getting the door unlocked she tossed the keys on the side-table as she entered her house, feeling a little better with just being home. Course it was still strange to have him there, Kali just didn't invite people to her house. "Um, here's the living room, make yourself comfortable for a minute."

Not only was she apparently a gardener but she had a flare for simple design, the living room and dinning area were together to make a great room and done in browns with red accents. The furniture was simple, couch, coffee table, side tables, no television in sight though there were other entertainments. A pool table taking up a wall, with dartboard off to the side, and a full punching bag. That was about it though, made the room feel kind of empty, except for the white cat laid across the couch blinking at Duncan sleepily.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:31 pm
Duncan looked around, immediately liking the place. It appealed to his aesthetic style in its open, simple design. His tastes geared more toward antique furniture, but he was over 400 years old, after all.

Sitting on the couch, he stretched a finger out toward the cat to sniff.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:38 pm
It wasn't at all a surprise that the cat stood slowly, stretching before bothering to sniff his finger following by going to plop on his lap half curled up and starting bath time. Typical cat behavior, because after all he just had to be there for the cat's entertainment and use.

Otherwise there wasn't much going on if one ignored the faint cursing and mutterings, those weren't really surprising either though given the person. It wasn't but five ten minutes before she made a reappearance, so she wasn't up to her normal standards. She hadn't felt like trying to tame her hair right now so it was pulled into a ponytail, and it had to be one of the rare times she was in tennis shoes with jeans and a normal tank-top. She was usually a little flashier, but given everything she just wasn't in the mood. Had to blink at the sight of her cat taking over his lap before she shook her head.

"Now that figures, cat ignores me and likes you."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:30 pm
Duncan, who was absently stroking the cat's head, gave Kali a small smile. "That explains why Adam hangs around me," he chuckled. "Do you own a car, Kali?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:09 pm
"Last I checked." Was her answer on that, if a tad bit defensive sounding, honestly she didn't walk everywhere, grocery shopping required a car after all. Still since he was taken by the cat she figured she had time to feed said cat, not that it seemed to do much more than glance in that direction. "Dare I ask why that matters?"

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:30 pm
Duncan shrugged, taking Kali's suspicious reaction in stride. Things were going fairly well, considering. "Just checking on how mobile you are. If you accept me as a teacher, you might find yourself training in some remote areas."  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff