Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:53 pm
http://www.youtube.com/user/kearrasvim#p/f/49/QrcdOlJOmro

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
currently dancing my a** of to this song.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:54 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Konayuki_ko
Matron Mord Sith
Konayuki_ko
Matron Mord Sith
Konayuki_ko
I LOVE to dance. Love it love it love it. I don't care if I'm good or not. I'm most likely not but who gives a ********? I'm havin' fun so if someone has a problem, deal with it. I was in Dance Squad last year but I was worse than everyone (I'm slow to learn when it comes to dance. I can learn the moves but when we put them together I just totally got lost) so I quit for my dignity. But then I figured 'well if I'm just dancing for leisure, who cares if I'm good or not?' so yeah. I love to dance. I'm too young to go to clubs. Damn. When I was in Germany on a trip, some of the kids went to a club. If I were ONE YEAR OLDER I could've gone. But I was too young. Damn. Or maybe it was 2 years. Anyway, it REALLY sucked. I wanted to go clubbing so bad.

Our school is full of ******** and we don't have dances. We don't even have a HOMECOMING DANCE. that's right. NO HOMECOMING DANCE. WTF?!?!?!?!? It's apparently because not many people went last year. People arent interested because we never have them, so its hammered into their heads that "Dances must be lame". We had a winter semiformal and there were 40 people there. Literally. There were my friends, a few people hanging around, and one other group. It was pathetic.

Edit: I wanna take real dance lessons. Join a real dance troup. It's just too much money right now though. Dance squad was hard because everyone else had experience and I was a little slow to learn. If I actually took lessons, it would be better. Oh well..

You're in for a real treat for when you are old enough to go clubbing. Its so much fun.

Haha I wanna go soooooooooo badly. I see a club scene in even a MOVIE and I just think... WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get tired. At the semi-formal my friends and I made the best of it and danced. A few sat down because their 'feet hurt'. Pfffffffft that's not a reason to stop!!! I kept going of course.

When my feet start to hurt I just kick my heels off and dance bare footed. Nothing is going to stop me from having a good time.

Exactly!!!!

I know right????????

It's all about having fun. It's great for stress relief too! At the dance my friend's boyfriend dumped her over text for her friend. So after calling and texting him with threats and insults in a bathroom (me and like 10 other girls) we just all had a good time. Except my friend. we were trying to get her to dance but she wouldn't. We guaranteed her it would make her feel better but she wouldnt even try. Oh well, her loss. I just wish we had more highschool dances. really. I don't know why we dont even get a homecoming dance. Just watch they'll cancel prom next rolleyes  

The_Brightest_Moon

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:55 pm
I break into dance on a regular basis! I have trouble with sitting still for too long, so sometimes I get up and dance to let all that energy out.

Or sometimes when I'm out shopping with friends I'll start dancing to whatever song is playing in the store. There are people that give me weird looks, but there are a lot of people who encourage me. Haha.

I also get up and dance whenever my friends throw a little party or get together. I could arrive at the party maybe two hours after it started, but for some reason it doesn't get very lively until I get there. I must be the life of the party.

I've honestly never been to a school dance. They've just never interested me. I guess I'm just not a social person when it comes to those kinds of things. However, I want to go clubbing so bad. I can only imagine how fun that would be.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:31 pm
Rei Uchikino
I break into dance on a regular basis! I have trouble with sitting still for too long, so sometimes I get up and dance to let all that energy out.

Or sometimes when I'm out shopping with friends I'll start dancing to whatever song is playing in the store. There are people that give me weird looks, but there are a lot of people who encourage me. Haha.

I also get up and dance whenever my friends throw a little party or get together. I could arrive at the party maybe two hours after it started, but for some reason it doesn't get very lively until I get there. I must be the life of the party.

I've honestly never been to a school dance. They've just never interested me. I guess I'm just not a social person when it comes to those kinds of things. However, I want to go clubbing so bad. I can only imagine how fun that would be.

"Now the party don't start 'till I walk in" wink  

The_Brightest_Moon

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:35 pm
Konayuki_ko
Rei Uchikino

User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

I love that song!

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:39 pm
Konayuki_ko
Rei Uchikino

Ha! That's exactly what I was thinking! xD
That reminds me, I was with a group of friends a couple of weeks ago and one of them said to me, "It's always a party when you're around." Then I sang in reply, "Now the party don't start till I walk in!" It's been decided that that is my new theme song. Haha!  

Rei Uchikino

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:31 am
Rei Uchikino

When ever I'm drunk, I just dance my a** off the whole time. Usually on top of a table.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:42 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino

When ever I'm drunk, I just dance my a** off the whole time. Usually on top of a table.

Haha! You must be the life of the party! xD
I've never drunk danced before. It must be fuuuuun.  

Rei Uchikino

pinkplease

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:24 am
I looooove dance heart Such a good work out, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:31 am
Haha. I ******** love to dance. I'll dance anywhere. My friend and I will go to Wal-Mart and put her iPod Touch as loud as it will go and dance around the store like ********. I'll dance around my house, when I'm at work, when I'm out at a resturant, wherever. I also pantomine to songs at random. Even if they aren't even playing out loud. xD

As for like, serious dancing. I took ballet as a child and I sucked. And because I sucked I hated it. So that stopped after a year. I tried taking jazz and sucked. The only dancing I've been, albeit briefly, trained in and am good at is river dancing and ballroom. Which....are interesting but...xD

I don't care for school dances. I'm home schooled, but my friend goes to a private school and she always invites me to every dance with her, since I went to that school last year. And...they kinda sorta seriously suck a**. x.x It's like, nothing but country music and no one even dances. And how the ******** am I supposed to dance to a country song? Or ******** Miley Cyrus?! x.x

I cannot wait till I can go clubbing, me and my friends already have it all planned out. >D  

[Lacrimosa]

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:19 am
i love to dance..,i really like hip hop i love every time the music beats
but i'm not that good  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:53 am
I'm in a ballet class. I also help out with my little sister's tap class, so I know a couple simple things from that. I'll also be starting a jazz class next month, hopefully. Funny thing, I'm still really nervous about dancing in front of people.  

Randomly Ridiculous

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:55 am
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino

s**t gets serious when mordy gets on the table and starts dancing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:56 am
pinkplease

I agree, after dancing I feel so sore. I get more sore dancing then I do kick boxing.  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:18 pm
Matron Mord Sith
pinkplease

I agree, after dancing I feel so sore. I get more sore dancing then I do kick boxing.

Heh. I could make a comment. But I'll just leave that up to your imagination. <3  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff