f-iv
  h.o.t
  super junior
  ss501
  other
View Results

Mika Makino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:33 pm
oh DBSK is my life! Then Super Junior. And now SS501 is creeping its way into my heart X_X

Eh but I will forever be a H.O.T. and Shinhwa fan.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:29 pm
keke. . . yeah, i like h.o.t too. . . . they were cool. . i just love boybands. .  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:56 pm
Mika Makino
oh DBSK is my life! Then Super Junior. And now SS501 is creeping its way into my heart X_X

Eh but I will forever be a H.O.T. and Shinhwa fan.

yea. . they are good. . but i do not lyke ss501 and shinhwa all that much. . .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:33 pm
ive never really gotten into shinhwa, but i love ss501 now  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:31 pm
i never actualli listened to shinwa's songs i listened to bits of it and get bored. . .ss501's music kinda bores me. . .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:03 am
orientalxbaby
i never actualli listened to shinwa's songs i listened to bits of it and get bored. . .ss501's music kinda bores me. . .

hahaha......whatever. . . . i wonder why you dont like them. . . their music isnt that boring!  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:06 pm
hmmmm. . .. i think that only their music videos are boring. . and i ususally like music videos better that songs. . .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:43 pm
yeah cause most of their music videos are copied. -_-; like Snow Prince is just like Backstreet Boys's As Long as you love me music video. and Fighter is just like Rising Sun.  

Mika Makino

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:57 pm
i love both. . .but of couse dbsk is my favorite. . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:54 pm
Mika Makino
yeah cause most of their music videos are copied. -_-; like Snow Prince is just like Backstreet Boys's As Long as you love me music video. and Fighter is just like Rising Sun.
yay!!! someone agrees with me!! i am so happy!!! dbsk is better than ss501, x_xse7enx_x !!

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:13 pm
i dunno what it is. . .maybe cause i heard dbsk first. . .but i like dbsk songs more than ss501. . . or any other korean bands for that matter. they are top on my list. . . but ss501 still sings good, just not as good  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:26 am
DBSK owns me biggrin ! Because they're...just...love.

Second to that would be SE7EN, and then Super Junior. Suju = not because they sing well, but because they're amusing.

Eh. I don't like SS501 o_o;;. Or BoA. I can't stand BoA >_>;;.

TSZX/CSJH (Cheon Sang Ji Hee, I believe?) are really good at singing too :3! I like some of their stuff, but strangely, their Japanese releases sound better o_o

Reissha

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:02 pm
Reissha
DBSK owns me biggrin ! Because they're...just...love.

Second to that would be SE7EN, and then Super Junior. Suju = not because they sing well, but because they're amusing.

Eh. I don't like SS501 o_o;;. Or BoA. I can't stand BoA >_>;;.

TSZX/CSJH (Cheon Sang Ji Hee, I believe?) are really good at singing too :3! I like some of their stuff, but strangely, their Japanese releases sound better o_o

yay!!!! someone agrees with me!!! i do not like ss501 and BoA either!!! so happy. . i think i do not like BoA because i think she is everywhere, she (in my opinion) sucks at singing, and keeps on changing her image. . . ss501, their music videos do not entertain me. . . and some of their songs are not that great!!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:46 am
orientalxbaby
when i was little, i use to think she was good. . . but now i think she is realli "fake". . . she has changed alot since. . . .i do not know. . . .since two, three years ago. . how old is she anyways. . . maybe someone should make a BoA thread since so much people lyke her. . it might be fun to see how much people lyke her. .

One of my friends told me that in her latest video she was acting....slutty...because the record company is trying to make her appeal to more "mature" audiences. It makes me sad because she really is pretty and I think she sounds nice, but of course I've only heard her in Triangle so mayhaps I should stay out of it. ^^;
Anyway, I like DBSK the best. ^^  

Chatte Noire

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:06 am
i think she was not that good in triangle either. . i think she was way way better when she was younger i think it is because her song choices change i guess. .

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff