A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Is your good friend your secret crush ? :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your good friend your secret crush ? :)
  YUUUUP <3
  Eww , NO
  kinda
  YUUUUCK .
View Results

Randomly Ridiculous

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:30 am
She used to be. Then I found out I was her secret crush too. And now she's my girlfriend. I love when things work out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:31 am
He was. But now we're together. ^ ^  

Link_to_Your_Destiny

Romantic Dabbler

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:31 am
Nahhh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:11 pm
Yes. I met him when I was 4 (almost 5) right from then I liked him and I started to like him more the more I hung out with him. But then my family moved across town but I still see him sometimes.  

RubyAnnairb

Jennivieve

Peaceful Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:36 pm
I've known this guy since third grade, if not longer. And I think the crush started back then. Now, we both graduated and are in college. We've always been in the same friendship group. In Jr. high and High school, I would sometimes invited him to church events, and he would usually come. He even agreed to be my sponsor for Confirmation. (Although w are not even two months apart in age, this was allowed because his parish held Confirmation two years before mine.)

I've never had the courage to tell him anything about this. As a result, I've watched him have a few girlfriends, one of which he's been on and off with since Junior year. I've told my family I'm over him, and I think they believe that. My inner heart, though is a different matter. My mind has given up on ever snagging him, yet a part of me hopes that one day things might work out between us. I think that part may be part of the reason that i am about to turn 21 and still have never been on a date.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 pm
Y-yeah... I do. And it's not about the guy in my dream. (If you heard about that...)  

EvilMoofinz101

4,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kizume-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:42 pm
Not really my friend, more like frenimie, and sigh, I admit it.. y-yes...

GAAAAAAAAAH!

I hate myself, I hate myself, I hate myself, I HATE HIIIM!

And I have better reasons to hate him rather than him making mme fall for him -.- Oh yes.

But, he's not the person I knew before that much anymore... so when people ask if I had a crush, I'll say yes, and I still have my first crush, (actual first was puppy love) but I don't know who he is.

Oh and when I was 3, (this is going off og topic a bit) my sister says that a boy from a party kissed me while I was asleep. (I was hyper from CocaCola, then I fell asleep Lol xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 pm
ah, guilty.

we were the best of friends from kindergarten to fifth grade.
then i went to a new school for middle school, and he stayed at
the same school, so we didn't talk as much. now, we're not exactly
best friends anymore, but we still hang out occasionally.

i never thought he liked me, but everyone's always telling me he does, and since i'm pretty naive when it comes to boys, i just trust their judgment.

i think eventually we're going to have to fess up and admit we like each other, but right now i'm kinda scared.  

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wovienna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:02 am
Im getting married to by best friend, so ya.. i was friend with my bf for one year than started to date him..  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff