Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  +1
View Results

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Momo The Strange
I'm fine with being fat. It bugs me when girls refuse to admit their fat. I used to be that way. I would never use the word 'fat' to describe me. It was always overweight. Then I thought, "okay, this is stupid. I'm fat. Own up."
Diana is not easy, as far as I'm aware. Her relationships last about a week, yes.

The thing is, I don't want to find 'the right guy' yet. I'm a freshman. I want to date a little. Get used to the feel. Feel a guy's lips on mine. *really wants her first kiss*
I'm not looking for a soulmate, I'm looking for a guy that I can date, have some fun with, and be a little heartbroken when it's over, but all in all, learn some lessons from.
(I think I'm the only girl who actually plans this kind of stuff...>.>)

I'm SOOOOO GLAD you realize that HS boyfriend does not equal 'soulmate'. THANK GOD. I like you 3nodding The thing that pisses me off most is when someone goes 'I LOVE HIM WE'RE GONNA GET MARRIED', especially after just a few weeks. No. Just no. So no, you're definitely not alone on this. I feel exactly the same way. I really want a boyfriend, I'm jealous of those who always get dates, but I'm not looking for a soulmate. Just a guy to have a relationship with, have a good time, and move on when it's time to.

and kissing is over-rated. Well, actually it's not. I mean, I've already been kissed and i REALLY want to do it again. but it's a very weird sensation. You're just left with the feeling of '....huh'. Making out on the other hand is great wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 pm
Konayuki_ko
Momo The Strange
I'm fine with being fat. It bugs me when girls refuse to admit their fat. I used to be that way. I would never use the word 'fat' to describe me. It was always overweight. Then I thought, "okay, this is stupid. I'm fat. Own up."
Diana is not easy, as far as I'm aware. Her relationships last about a week, yes.

The thing is, I don't want to find 'the right guy' yet. I'm a freshman. I want to date a little. Get used to the feel. Feel a guy's lips on mine. *really wants her first kiss*
I'm not looking for a soulmate, I'm looking for a guy that I can date, have some fun with, and be a little heartbroken when it's over, but all in all, learn some lessons from.

I'm SOOOOO GLAD you realize that HS boyfriend does not equal 'soulmate'. THANK GOD. I like you 3nodding The thing that pisses me off most is when someone goes 'I LOVE HIM WE'RE GONNA GET MARRIED', especially after just a few weeks. No. Just no. So no, you're definitely not alone on this. I feel exactly the same way. I really want a boyfriend, I'm jealous of those who always get dates, but I'm not looking for a soulmate. Just a guy to have a relationship with, have a good time, and move on when it's time to.

and kissing is over-rated. Well, actually it's not. I mean, I've already been kissed and i REALLY want to do it again. but it's a very weird sensation. You're just left with the feeling of '....huh'. Making out on the other hand is great wink

agreed.  

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:24 pm
Momo The Strange

Even finding a guy like that takes some time. It will happen, I promise.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:39 pm
Momo The Strange

I see. You want a "summer romance" then, yes? (Short period in which you feel you are in love with someone.)
You want to hold someone and be held in return, yes?
You want someone to be interested in you yes?

You say in your first post that your "friend" has more going for her personality wise, yes? How so? Why do you think that? Is there a reason for it?

Personally, if you want something really bad, you're going to have to step on a few toes to get it.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas