Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
(Ablount x Hawrte) : Privacy Please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image

Asuna laughed, he was a vampire after all. Though when he handed her the piece of his shirt and walked away she was surprised. Almost always they attacked, or ran, but walk? He was mocking her. Just as she was about to do some serious damage to his pride, her heart pounded and her world spun. Something was keeping her from chasing after him. She stood there in the alley. Silent at first. Then she shook herself feeling slightly annoyed.

"What in bloody hell..?" Immediately she took off after him, only to find that he was gone once she reached the end of the alleyway. "I...let him get away? What is wrong with me tonight?" she said looking at her hands. With a sigh she turned right to head toward her home street, dabbing the blood at her neck with the silk he had given her

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Aiden slipped into his bed sighing. Why he didn't attack Asuna was was nothing he could understand. Letting the blinds close Aiden sat back down on his bed looking at the ceiling. Why did she not pursue him? He knew she found out he was a vampire yet she didn't chase after him, why? This made no sense to me.

Sighing Aiden closed his eyes slowly knowing the sun was coming up soon. Not working a day in his life made him feel oddly calm. All he had to do was eat and sleep nothing else. Asuna would be after him soon that much Aiden knew but maybe something would stop them from crossing paths again.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

Perhaps she just needed some sleep. Being a vampire hunter meant she worked at night, and went to sleep in the morning and woke up in the late afternoon. It was nice. She always woke up in time to watch the sunset. Had she ever become a vampire, she would have hated the fact that she could never wake up to such things again. Though the sky and the moon were beautiful things.

Asuna sighed. "I must do my job, I can't let him get away next time... if there is a next time. I won't let him escape me./color] still, she doubted herself. Putting on her black, laced nightgown and allowing her hair to run wild, she lay in her bed roll over, and after a brief period, she fell asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image

Opening his eyes Aiden knew he shouldn't have been up yet. Looking to the blinds he saw that the sun was getting close to setting. Sighing Aiden stood up walking to the living room he turned on the television. Watching the television he saw that there was nothing on. Groaning he threw the remote against the couch and waited for time to speed up. If only he could walk around and find someone to feed off of or scare to death. Either one was good with him at least he got some blood at the end.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image

Her dreams were haunted by gleaming swords, and blood. Lots of blood. She woke up panting and rubbing her head. Without a word, she got up and splashed her face with water. It was a whole new night. She needed to prepare. Putting on a simple velvet dress the color of blood, she laced up the middle with black ribbon and slipped on a pair of black boots. Most hunters wore armor of some sort. She felt no need. Armor weighed you down, and it was completely useless against the claws and canines of a vampire. Besides, she was still a girl, and she thought the dress fit her figure quite well.

She stayed in her building a bit longer, grabbing a bit of bread to munch on and a glass of milk. Then she watched the sunset from her window. Once the suns light had completely disappeared, she grabbed her sword, hitched it to the belt and sheath she wore around her waist and made her way out, being sure to grab her bag before she left. It had a few choice things of importance inside of it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image

Walking into the darkness Aiden yawned and cracked his neck. Who would be his next meal? Maybe some pretty little girl that would fall for his looks and come to his house calmly. Then he would smirk and bite her cleaning her blood out. It had been a while since he drank from a female so he aimed for that to be his next meal. Walking around the streets he kept his eyes roaming not letting them linger on anyone for too long.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

After a short while, Asuna stopped at a cemetary wall and hopped up on top of it to sit down. Most girls would not do such things, but Asuna was not like most girls. Tonight her hair was completely down and a little wavy at the ends from the humidity. She was fooling around with some of the items in her bag. A compass, holy water, a stake, a map, some money, and a skeleton key. Hopefully such things would come in useful. She planned to use the long night to her advantage tonight. Perhaps she would navigate her way to the river, where there was said to be a particular vampire living, or maybe she would go into the cemetary itself. She still was not quite sure. "Huh.. normally I know what to do by now.. " she said aloud curiously wondering why she had brought the skeleton key out of all the things in the bag.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image

Aiden stepped out of the shadows after seeing a particularly hot looking blonde. Following her for a bit he saw that she was just now realizing that he was following her. Having a pleasant conversation about how nice the evening was they decided they wanted to go to a bar for a bit. Slowly he realized they were passing a cemetery. Taking a deep breath he was hoping to not run into Asuna so early after what happened last night. Relieved after not seeing her appear Aiden smiled and smacked the blonde's a** after she said something about the bar being the best in town. He didn't care if it was the best or the worst as long as her neck was in between his fangs by the end of the night.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

She was still sitting on the wall near the back gate, when she heard voices. The high pitch of a girl and the low tones of a man. She scoffed. "Don't people know it's dangerous to be out here at night without some kind of protection?" She laughed a little at this, the hair fell over one side of her face so that anyone who would happen to walk by would not know who she was until they looked at her face. it was better this way. She had just closed the bag and was tying it to their waist when she heard the two people get a little closer. She rolled her eyes and continued tying it to her waist. "If they ask me what a young child like me is doing out by a cemetary, I'll off them both." she said under her breath with a small smile.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

Aiden saw someone standing on the gate and couldn't help but think he knew her. "Don't you know it's not safe out here. There's vampires afoot." He stated in a matter of fact tone to which he felt the blonde cling to him. Obviously the blonde was scared but she had reason to be. Not much for her to do except wind up with her blood pouring out of her neck for him. Yes this blonde was going to be a great treat but maybe not enough for him. Shrugging that part off he kept walking not really caring who the girl was.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image

Asuna laughed, and looked up, "Don't you know there are hunters afoot... bloody hell!" she said leaping from the wall. "Why do I keep running into you? I thought you were lost Aiden." she said gritting her teeth and touching the hilt of h. weapon, she wouldn't pull it out yet.

The blonde shot her a who the hell are you look. Asuna shot her a death glare right back making the girl flinch and cling onto him tighter. She laughed again. "I'm not hunting to save the innocent. I'm hunting to take out the criminals." If the girl was stupid enough to go off with some stranger, then let her. Asuna could care less if she died or not. Instead she turned and touched the door of the cemetary. Looks like she was going to the river tonight. "Aiden, you are pathetic. Easy prey. Ha. No wonder you were alone when I saw you, I would be ashamed as well." she laughed once more and made her way past the two of them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

"I'd be careful Asuna. Next time I guess I will take out the whole cop patrol instead of just one." Aiden called over his shoulder to her. Well his identity was out in the open now so he may as well kill her now. Turning to the blonde he opened his mouth before biting her neck and drinking some of her blood. He could have fun with this one maybe keep her alive for a bit and then just finish her after she drank some alcohol. For some reason blood with alcohol tasted sweeter to him and Aiden liked that taste.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

"The only vampire who ever ran from the hunter. I changed my mind, you are not worth my time. I'm sure some amateur will take you down." She shook her head and stopped. Something was wrong, her heart pounded again. Though this time she didn't turn. "I fear you not." she said stretching.

This Aiden character, no matter how strange, was not going to throw her off. The next time she saw him, she would either kill or be killed. Since he preyed on the weak, he would be easy. For now, she guessed she would go to the river, yet she still stood there, her back turned, rooted to the spot.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

Not hearing her leave Aiden leaned the blonde against the wall walking over to her. "I didn't run, I don't run. Also I bet you know Jeremiah so this is probably yours. Last thing he said was to return this to some girl he knew." Aiden told her dropping a pendant by her feet before closing his eyes turning on his heel and walking back to his meal. Asuna sure may talk a good game but well she never seemed willing to kill him. Maybe after she knew Jeremiah's killed she could finally hunt him and Aiden would have the adrenaline he craved.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image

"Jeremiah..." she said bending down to pick up the pendant. Inside, was a very precious stone. A stone he had waited all his life to find, just to give to her. So he kept his promise after all. Even in death. She unsheathed her sword and turned to him in the street. "I knew who you were. Why didn't I listen to myself? The pounding heart, it was my brother trying to tell me that you were the b*****d who killed him." She was furious, but not stupid. If she was going to kill him, she would do it right. Placing the pendant around her neck, she pointed at him with its tip, "Set your damned meal aside."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff