I got lady problems Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sautana

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:38 am
Angel of the End
Girls have this one issue, which is usually that once they sleep with a guy, they love him.

.... do u know what you are saying.... its either youv'e never socialized with a girl or you are a different kind of person who would actually say this...this is not true with all women talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:42 pm
THIS IS KINDA LONG BUT... @ vincent_anubis: i have seen this before. it happened to 2 friends of mine whom were dating (the girl is no longer my friend) she basically changed over the course of a few weeks about a year ago. DRASTICALLY. every relationship this girl w/ friends and family had had went to hell, because she just started pushing everyone away who cared about her. she was horrible to her bf, physically abusive, then begging for him to come back when he wanted to leave, along with stalkerish and possesive behaviours. she started making up false accusations about me and my friends and became excessively paranoid about the world around her. i realize now that she was just not mature enough to handle any kind of relationship with her peers, and as we both are in our first year of college, i mourn the person i once knew to be my closest companion, but whom now has made me her mortal enemy. as for her ex boyfriend, he is scarred for life.

another best friend is going through a similar change. i fear that what had happened to K will happen to H and if so, i will cry for months because we were so close. i don't understand why my friends went through these persona changes. it was as if they were abducted by aliens and replaced by less-sane look-alikes. i am firmly in the belief that i had not caused this because i HAVEN'T. this change has occured within themsleves. it may have been caused by the pressure of graduation and going into the real world, idk if that is what has occured w/ your girlfriend because i don't know how old you are. either way, my point is that you should not feel guilt for what has happened to your relationship. all i can do is wish that my friend H defeats her demons and comes back to me as the friend i had known and loved. i know that its too late for K and there's nothing i can do except avoid her if i don't want her shoe in my head. thats really all you can do. nothing.

that was horrible advice, i know and i should come up w/ something better. when/if she comes around you could be there for her becasue she is obviously in a time of need, but don't. i am telling you, i have seen this too many times. the thing about growing into adulthood is, and idk how old you are but, everybody goes thru a change, some subtle and some drastic. some people survive and swim through the ocean and some drown. if she seems like she's going to drown, let her go. all she is is an anchor that will weigh you down. you obviously are much stronger and you do not, i repeat, DO NOT need an anchor in your life. no one does. maybe you don't feel that way now, but in the future you might be better off. dust your shoulders off, and move on with life, cause she's obviously moved on with hers.

and whatever you do, DO NOT rebound. even worse things have happened in rebound. i have seen this before also but i will not tell the tale. and that is Ayame's rant of the day. O_o

Ayame_Rikimayu

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:14 pm
IRREGUARDLESS is NOT a word.

Anyway, on topic:

Vincent, when you love someone that person generally makes you want to be the best possible version of yourself. You change because the person makes you want to be a better person.

You should not be being yelled at by the object of your affections to change.

All the crazy s**t your girl did aside, it's not love. Sorry. You should not be needing to walk on eggshells and constantly apologising. You should not be getting grief for "not changing".

Example:

I do not want children. Ever. I know this for sure.

I get the cliche "When you meet the right person you will change your mind."

My response: "If they are the right person, I won't need to change."

Relationships are work, but they aren't hell. And if they are, you should GTFO of that s**t ASAP.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:11 pm
Angel of the End
Zahmen II
Love isn't love unless both parties are out of high school.

I understand worrying about how serious things can be, considering "teenage angst" and the fact that with teenagers, every day has the possiblity of being the worst day ever, and the fact that they take themselves so seriously... but I can personally tell you, on many different terms, that statement is false. It depends on the person, surroundings, emotional stability, maturity, (hard to say this one) intelligence, and other factors. But this is beside the point.

Even if this guy was not in high school, the pain he feels is just a real and just as deep.

You don't stitch up a broken artery any different depending on what age the injured patient is: the injury is just the same.

WHAT.
YES YOU THE ******** DO.

Xahmen

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:25 pm
*lurklurklurk*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:07 am
(shapdoinkle iz not a word.....but i like to say it anyway)

Vincent,

Shakespeare had it right. The old bastich knew the pitfalls and victories of love. we just happen to fall into the category of "a man...who loved not too wisely, but too well."

personally, dude, I've been there. Sure, I hurt for a long long time afterwards, but what i found later down the road of life is much much better than what I had before.

Chin up drearie, mourn the loss, take comfort from the happy moments you two had, take a long time healing your spirit and find those things that will help you down the road...this is "you" time. take care of yourself first, then you will be better prepared to take care of someone else later.

(dropping the hallmark cookie cutter crap for a bit....)

Vincent, get your own personal s**t together and do what you need to do in order to survive this. When you finally find someone who can stand to put up with your arse, give her your very best, and never ever carry the baggage of the past with you (learn from it, yes....carry it, no.) A female will drop you like a red hot poker at the first signs of past baggage while unloading her past crap on you like a dumpster. (sorry ladies, i know not every female is like that, but I've loved and lost too many times to not have learned a thing or two over the years) Drugs and alcohol do no good, and are a piss poor weak excuse over a broken heart, and until you get sick and tired of being "sick and tired" you will never move on from this. You're young, you've got a huge world of potential in front of you, and only YOU can decide which way your life is going at this moment. You don't need me or anyone else to tell you to dump the flakey biotch and go your own way for awhile....

this old fart recommends that ya take a long walk, clear your head and heart, grab a gameplan that fits you best, and run till you can run no more...  

Keevan Draco

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:18 pm
I agree. The best thing for you to do is let her go, move on with your own life. There are other things I could say, but you cannot change the past. Focus on yourself, make yourself happy, learn from the mistakes that were made... and it may be best if you don't connect with her in any form for a while. Even if she tries, don't let her. Otherwise, I cannot add anything to what has been already said by Ayame.
Ayame_Rikimayu
When/if she comes around you could be there for her becasue she is obviously in a time of need, but don't. i am telling you, i have seen this too many times. the thing about growing into adulthood is, and idk how old you are but, everybody goes thru a change, some subtle and some drastic. some people survive and swim through the ocean and some drown. if she seems like she's going to drown, let her go. all she is is an anchor that will weigh you down. you obviously are much stronger and you do not, i repeat, DO NOT need an anchor in your life. no one does. maybe you don't feel that way now, but in the future you might be better off. dust your shoulders off, and move on with life, cause she's obviously moved on with hers.

and whatever you do, DO NOT rebound. even worse things have happened in rebound. i have seen this before also but i will not tell the tale.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:39 pm
DancesWithBats
Angel of the End
Girls have this one issue, which is usually that once they sleep with a guy, they love him.

No. Just, no.

I can't see why you're disagreeing, she's right you know  

Not Streetlight Fights

master_maji

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:29 pm
Not Streetlight Fights
DancesWithBats
Angel of the End

No. Just, no.

i call shenanigains

F>U>C>K ...

angel of the end is a biased woman, who thinks her opinion is public consensus  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:25 am
master_maji
Not Streetlight Fights
DancesWithBats
Angel of the End

No. Just, no.

i call shenanigains

F>U>C>K ...

Well that's rude  

Not Streetlight Fights

PetreyDish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:45 am
Not Streetlight Fights
master_maji
Not Streetlight Fights
DancesWithBats
Angel of the End

No. Just, no.

i call shenanigains

F>U>C>K ...

Well that's rude

No, that thinking borders on moronic.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:25 pm
all i have to say is that i know what it feels like to be hurt and i know now what it feels like to be a player in the masters game. it really sucks. if she really loves you she will take you as you are and love you for being you and you should do the same to her. if there are problems there are problems if its meant to be they shouldn't matter and you will work them out. but if they are to much of a deal and get between you its not meant to be and you should just let it be and see what happens next. also i have to say this dont let her control you dont be the mouse like i was and let them know you would do anything for them and that you are devoted to them unless you know its meant to be and you plan on marrying this person.  

XxKitty_of_DeathxX

master_maji

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:17 pm
DancesWithBats
Not Streetlight Fights
master_maji
Not Streetlight Fights
DancesWithBats
Angel of the End

No. Just, no.

i call shenanigains

F>U>C>K ...

Well that's rude

No, that thinking borders on moronic.
who me? or the troll or the orignal agitator?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:34 pm
I meant the End's thinking.

Streetlights just likes to call everything everywhere rude because his/her vocabulary is all of three words, apparently.

However, I meant nothing against you, I'm sorry if it came off that way.  

PetreyDish

master_maji

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:28 pm
DancesWithBats
I meant the End's thinking.

Streetlights just likes to call everything everywhere rude because his/her vocabulary is all of three words, apparently.

However, I meant nothing against you, I'm sorry if it came off that way.
its fine,i just want to be more assertive.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff