Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinda Horny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 pm
Name: Motoki Shuu
Dislike: Noisy things, Smartmouths, Insects, Disobedience
History: Distant cousin of the deceased Ragg's king, he was forced to flee with a close relative when the kingdom came under attack by the Barsburg Empire. Now living in the Seventh District, Shuu spends much of his time just wandering around, studying in the library from time to time.
Addition notes you want to add: Secretly practices his Zaiphon in the courtyard when no one is around. He has an Offensive Zaiphon.
Picture or description:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:02 am
omg he is cool ( ;D heart )  

I chibi I
Crew

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kinda Horny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:06 am
iiOtakuChan
omg he is cool ( ;D heart )

If you look at the background, it looks like it would be at the church. ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:38 pm
((Wow, good pic! ^^ Mine had feathers like the ones that when a kor gets purified. XD Someone in another guild i go to has the same pic so I was confused for a second there. ^^))  

Huntress_Lena

Huntress_Lena

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 pm
So we have the idea of a Church vs Kor/Wars Battle in the 7th district.
Any other good ideas? Even if it's something random just post it and we can improvise on it too.
Or we'll just start with the Battle but we also need others to act out the bishops.....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:08 am
maybe we can be the bishops too.  

I chibi I
Crew

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Huntress_Lena

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:29 pm
Okay then....we'll all have to act out the bishops with our own characters too.

We still going with the Kor vs. Church for now unless anyone has any other ideas?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:14 pm
Wait, what? I don't understand the plan... o-o;  

Kinda Horny

I chibi I
Crew

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:31 pm
ne SofakittyKing chan ;D
do you have some ideas about the role play story?
if yes post them HERE  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:39 pm
Name- Lythose or Ly
Age-17
Likes- candy apples, cold weather, friends, ninjas, to get in to Random fights, pancakes ,wolves, video games, apples, and manga.
Dislikes- kittens, tents(bad past ), waffles, and school.
Personality- He is nice to people he knows. the people he knows thinks he is funny, kind and adorable. others they just think he sucks.
Lythum is tall, average weight, is strong, wares black a lot ,and is more of a loner. but has a lot of people who like him (follow him around). He has blue, dark purple, and black hair (Long hair). Green eyes (darker green). Male. Clumsy.  

26NinjaFishy26

vampireneko57
Captain

Vampiric Neko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:55 pm
You have also have pets for the rp
Fill out info;
Master (Your rp character):
Name:
Dislike:
(Optional) History
(Optional) Addition notes you want to add:
Picture or description:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:08 pm
Name: Ania
Likes: the outdoors where the wind gently blows through her light brown wings.
Dislike: Who knows
History: She an experiment. She can't remember her childhood because it was robbed from her when they gave her the wings on her back. She doesn't know who gave them to her she just knows that one day she found her self alone. If Castor hadn't found her she would have died alone. Now she just wanders the church halls trying to find who she is.
Picture or description: User Image  

uozenna5
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:52 pm
Name: Kojin
Likes: Playing with fire, animals, Joking around (smart-mouthing)
Dislike: people who are too serious, anger, sadness, to see someone cry.
History: a boy who was raised in the church by a local bishop. his parents had died by a disease when he was an infant and was found by this man. When the boy grew older he was told this bishop's name. Frau. Frau taught the boy how to use a basicule and is currently in prep for becoming a bishop. Kojin currently has no clue about Zehel. But does know about frau's Scythe.
additional info: Kojin always carries around two katana in case someone is in need of his service.
Picture:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:23 am
Name: Ian/Lyra Izuki
Dislikes: Revising scriptures, secret being exposed, friends getting hurt. Fire. Hates fire.
Personality: Tries to keep collected most the time, hates to lose or give up.
History: Her real name being Lyra, she stopped using it a long time before she was first brought to the Church by Frau. Before then, she made a living by performing in a Circus in balance and acrobatic routines, at the age of ten, when her ceased to be as flexible as before, the ringmaster kicked her out and she was left to wander the streets alone. She got through her days disguised as a boy by traveling and working for her food and shelter as she went. She was found by the bishop in winter when she couldn't find a job and passed out on the side of street in exhaustion.
Addition notes you want to add: Lyra is a girl who is disguised as a boy to become a Bishop. His name is Ian. She(He) had read all the Scriptures needed to take the bishops examination while she was young in the Local Church library and can easily recall them. The only time when her disguise a boy can be figured out is when she fights because her movements are slightly more graceful than what a boy could manage. Even then it takes a watchful eye to see through her disguise.
Weapon(s) of choice: Zaiphon(Offensive), Bascule and good old hand to hand combat.
Picture or description: User Image

Pet
Friend (Your rp character): Ian/Lyra Izuki
Name: Beth
Dislikes: Frau
(Optional) History: Beth is an owl that Lyra found while she was on the streets. She did everything she could to keep her warm and feed so Beth is very attached to Lyra/Ian
(Optional) Addition notes you want to add: She hates Frau because she hates him. No reason.
Picture or description: ((The owl in above Picture.))  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers