Submit

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:15 pm
KimmiLouie
i know it sounds kiddy-ish, but wat is the diff between love and crush??? like a serious crush

You'll figure it out when you get older.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:14 pm
Sensation Ari
KimmiLouie
i know it sounds kiddy-ish, but wat is the diff between love and crush??? like a serious crush

i hope... a bit... sooner...  

nerdynerdelmo

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Broken L

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:19 pm
Just wait. Enjoy youth while it lasts.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:34 pm
now now love takes years to strengthen and develop, so lets not throw the "L" word out just yet.

what you could have is a mere crush, infatuation, or serious infatuation. it depends on how long you have been liking him.

if you want to woo him though, so maybe you could start dating and work up to love in a couple years, first off lose the 5 layers of make up.

do you hair nicely in your preferred choice, different from usual. stick to minimum eyeliner, chocolate smoky eyes, and light pink lip gloss or lip stick. and wear something nice. when you see him, i know this might be hard because it's hard for me too i help out all my friends with their relationship problems and give them tips and advice all the time, but when it comes to me i get frozen solid, so anyways gather up allllllllllllllll your courage and walk up to him and just say "hey what's up?"

that will start a conversation going, keep the conversation going for a long time asking about different things like what type of music he likes, does he play sports, what's his favorite color, if he went to any of his favorite bands/musicians concerts, etc. anything just to keep it going. and then somewhere in the middle of it, ask him for his number. (don't forget to smile a lot, guys like girls who smile but not the painful evil smile that looks like your planning something evil, and forced smiles) or you can even ask him what is he doing on valentines day, or when you get his number talk to him for awhile through text or phone convos and then ask what he's doing on valentine's day, maybe give him chocolates or something as a sign of appreciation, or anything cute really.

good luck :#  

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

nerdynerdelmo

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:47 pm
wow, that's basically me...

i hate a lot of makeup, in fact i don't and recently i started, or wish to, use mascara.

does anyone know a good brand?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:16 am
KimmiLouie
wow, that's basically me...

i hate a lot of makeup, in fact i don't and recently i started, or wish to, use mascara.

does anyone know a good brand?

Can't really recommend a specific brand. But I'm sure someone else will. I'm not even sure of the brand I use hahaha. For an eyeliner, try Maybelline 'Unstoppable'. It's self sharpening (just twist the thing and more comes out) and I really love it. Warning though, it comes out very dark. I used brown and it looks black if you put a lot on. So maybe look up tutorials on how to use makeup. Youtube has some good vids, especially 'MichellePhan'. Try looking in magazines to see what styles you like, go to a drugstore and try it out. No worries smile  

The_Brightest_Moon

Von Crust

Tipsy Junior

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:18 am
Sensation Ari
KimmiLouie

how cute..... heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:33 pm
stuck in the 90s
Sensation Ari
KimmiLouie

how cute..... heart heart heart

no need for sarcasm  

nerdynerdelmo

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:49 pm
KimmiLouie

well a crush is when u just think he is cute and stuff
love is when u adore the person and u know he is the rite one for u and u can be with the person forever
i think it goes like that  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:12 pm
tummytumsXD
KimmiLouie

love is when u adore the person and u know he is the rite one for u and u can be with the person forever

Well that can also happen with serious crushes when you are in a relationship. Past a crush, not quite love. Look at all the marriages that end in divorce in like... 6 months. Or all the 'highscool sweethearts' that end in heartbreak. Love is much deeper.  

The_Brightest_Moon

Link_to_Your_Destiny

Romantic Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:54 pm
Link_to_Your_Destiny
Konayuki_ko
tummytumsXD
KimmiLouie

Well that can also happen with serious crushes when you are in a relationship. Past a crush, not quite love. Look at all the marriages that end in divorce in like... 6 months. Or all the 'highscool sweethearts' that end in heartbreak. Love is much deeper.

This + Love is so much deeper that "highschool sweethearts" but when you know that you love that person it's awesome.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff