Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Sayuri's Plot Thread - 30+ Soqs to rp with! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:26 am
Joy is basically what it says on the tin, full of joy for life - nearly always happy, loves playing in the reef and hanging out with Triumph (my other Seathi who will be her mate when they are both old enough)
I'm sure she'd love another friend to play with though  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:16 pm
I think she and Ami would be great friends, but Joy lives in the sea (I assume) and Ami lives in the lake. That said, Ami is currently on a journey to find her parents (who don't exist). Last time she saw them, they were moving to the sea. Is it possible that once Ami makes it to the ocean, Joy could break the news the her parents are gone?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:25 am
Yeah she lives in the sea, in the coral reef with Triumph - she could certainly tell Ami that she doesn't know anyone matching descrip/name of her parents?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:12 pm
I'm surprise how prefect Aranea plot is close to mine and what I need.
Ipiktok
Coming right out of his plot journal:Ipiktok need to learn a lesson and I want a mare to give it too him. He's thinks that he is too good to settle down and goes from mare to mare flirting or having some fun with them and leave them. He doesn't think females are good or worth his time. I want him to run in a mare who is bigger and better then him. He'll try to flirt and all that jazz and she is not impress finally after falling in love with her they have baskets and she dumps the children on him and leave.

I think Aranea would be perfect for that and I think Ipiktok would be perfect for her plot. It would be just a ons with him falling in love and her not thinking that he worth to her mate and leaving to find one.
I know he's not a special soq or doesn't haven't edit but I thought this plot was just too good to be true and I just couldn't pass the chance to post. C:

Oh if you want to futher discuss and have aim.
My Aim is oneiichan

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:55 pm
Aranea might use or toy with him for her own fun, but that would be as far as it would go, one I'm actually trying with her atm for a fling breeding and two he isn't even remotely Kalona or evil - I don't go by edits but a non-Kalona would have to be pretty evil to pique her interest  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:05 pm
Ok C:
If you would like to rp them together, I'll will be cool with that too :'D <3

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:16 pm
Sure if you like, just be aware she'll be pretty cruel to him and isn't above attacking non-predators XD
Of course she wouldn't wound him without your permission  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:26 pm
Sure I would love too.
Oh ok. lD I'm sure Ipiktok will be able to hold his own. He isn't a push over and I never said he was nice lD

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:39 pm
Even though his temper is calm he isnt nice? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:08 pm
Nope lD
His temper is calm because he can keep calm in different situation. I have meet so mean calm people orz

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:33 pm
Oh cheese. Sorry for such a late reply on this! Is it all right if I start an RP for Ami and Joy when Ami reaches the sea and notify you then?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:23 am
Yup that's fine Mahogany, I might be a little bit slow as I have a fair few rps going atm

Note: Currently have a couple of my mares in LR - Parfait my Usdia, and Yamika my Alicorn/mutant-Kalona cross  

Sayuri_Nitta

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:44 am
if you wouldn't mind a filly starting out as a friend for Chatura, I have Tian that could help with that Friends plot of hers. She's a lively chatty little filly full of fun and imagination.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff