Submit

Agreed?
  Yep :]
  Nope :[
  GIMME GOOOOLD >:[
View Results

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 pm
Pffft, I have the most sick mind. Screw boys, I'm the biggest perv in the world smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:29 pm
Matron Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I'm very sick minded. More so then the one guy I am currently crushing on. He's like the nerdy innocent otaku kind (even though he's older then me), and I'm like the rapist in his closet, waiting for him to turn out the lights so I can pounce and rape him. <3

Everything you say is full of win.

These.posts.just.made.my.day.  

The_Brightest_Moon

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:13 pm
Konayuki_ko
Pffft, I have the most sick mind. Screw boys, I'm the biggest perv in the world smile

You forget that you have competition like me running around ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:43 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Konayuki_ko

User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Now this is a guild competition I can get behind!!!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:07 pm
n0morenice
Matron Mord Sith
Konayuki_ko

User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Where do I sign up?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:46 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I'm very sick minded. More so then the one guy I am currently crushing on. He's like the nerdy innocent otaku kind (even though he's older then me), and I'm like the rapist in his closet, waiting for him to turn out the lights so I can pounce and rape him. <3

That is the most warped concept of nerds that I've ever seen. I've yet to meet a nerd of any kind that isn't a pervert. Otaku are especially bad with this, seeing as we're fans of those weird Japanese cartoons where all the girls are half-dressed and have huge boobs.

Back on topic, most of the people I know of either gender are fairly dirty-minded, to the point that one of my friends overheard something said in a conversation and we quickly assured him that the whole conversation had been fairly dirty.
I have one (female) friend that tried to claim that she wasn't, but that got disproven pretty quickly. >D  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

RawryCookieX3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:34 pm
LOOL ,

is it me or is it mostly the cute little asian nerd boys that are the most sickminded type of guys XD

HAHA ,
cos like all the "cool" guys can get sickminded and stuff but now im starting to hang out with more guys than ever && there all like little asian nerds XD

&& i swear every word that comes from their mouth has something to do with balls XP  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:55 pm
n0morenice
Matron Mord Sith
Konayuki_ko

User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hmmm... Behind what..?! O.o

Anyhoo... my friends and I can make anything anyone says into an innuendo... We're fun like that... ^.^  

X_xSin Falconx_X

iNeonLampXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:30 pm
hell yes they have sick minds  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:54 pm
i can make just about anything sick my friends always scold me for it but they are almost as bad as me now that they hang out with me before they were super innocent you should see what happens in the locker room O.o xD  

Xxatomic chocolate cakexX

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:16 pm
they are but everyone is like i am hahahaha  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:17 pm
Alright. So, firstly, I would like to state that, in my oppinion, yes, girls are rather sick minded as well(I know I am! Me and my best friends, especially my best best bestest friend, are always laughing at things that normal people probably shouldn't be laughing about...hehe. But then again, we're anything but normal=P Haha.), but guys are quite disgusting! Especially in their own way. Like, I think maybe the reason girls think guys are so utterly disgusting is because they joke about guy stuff, if you know what I mean. But with us, naturally as girls, we joke about girl stuff, and other things that are perverted that just kinda would go with both genders of course. Now, guys think we're disgusting when we joke about our stuff, so it's pretty obvious that we're gonna think it's utterly sickminded when they talk about their stuff. I don't know if I'm making any sense here, but I hope I am cuz it totally makes sense in my mind. Haha. But yeah. We all have our little pet peaves or little things that kinda...disturb us, you know. I don't know. Hopefully I made as much sense typing it as much as I did when I thought about it in my head...If that even makes sense. Haha. =]  

guess beaniewatson

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:50 am
Zephyrkitty
broken_bleeding_angel

That is the most warped concept of nerds that I've ever seen. I've yet to meet a nerd of any kind that isn't a pervert. Otaku are especially bad with this, seeing as we're fans of those weird Japanese cartoons where all the girls are half-dressed and have huge boobs.

Back on topic, most of the people I know of either gender are fairly dirty-minded, to the point that one of my friends overheard something said in a conversation and we quickly assured him that the whole conversation had been fairly dirty.
I have one (female) friend that tried to claim that she wasn't, but that got disproven pretty quickly. >D

That's the majority of them. But he's not like that. He's not a fan of huge boobs, nor does he like it when girls dress slutty. He finds it de-meaning. Which totally won him brownie points for me. Hence why he's my boyfriend now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:50 am
I believe it's pretty safe to say from the posts before me that boys and girls are basically both perverts. It all depends on the person however how much they show it.
Admitting my pervyness isn't a hard task to do since according to my boyfriend I "molest the camera man". XD And before you guys make that worse than it sounds, we do not make no-no videos. lol. He calls himself the camera man because he likes making little videos with his cell phone then replaying them to see what he caught...the other night he captured me accidently banging my head into a chair. -__- It hurt. And the molesting part....welllll....he doesn't compain. lol!

Wonderful Conspiracy

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces