Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Alone ( 1x1iterate and looking for guy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreakingCosmicKid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:20 pm
((Lol caps ftw XD))

"Alright, Doctor Kris is here to the rescue!" He proclaimed, kneeling down and gently touching her wing. "And i'm a 'no-needles' clinic, so you don't have to worry!!" He stuck his tongue out playfully before leaning down to examine the wound more closely.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 am
Makayla flinched when he touched her wound but smiled. "Yay I dislike needles. She then smiled and as a joke said "If I'm a good girl do I get a prize?" she said mocking a little kid voice.  

Silencematters

FreakingCosmicKid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:33 am
"Yep! No telling what the prize is though!" He teased, reaching over to the first-aid kit. He pulled out some hydrogen peroxide and carefully dripped a few drops onto the wound. "No crying please!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:39 am
Makayla had laughed at him when he mentioned her surprised but she clenched her fist and bit her lip to keep from making any noises. That liquid was cold and it hurt!  

Silencematters

FreakingCosmicKid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:02 pm
"Good, good." Kris said idly, reaching over for a package of gauze. He tore it open and gently pressed the gauze down on her wound, soaking up what blood still dripped off of it. A little bit got on his hand and he made a show out of it. "Oh noooo!!! It's blood!! Blood!!" He flailed around a bit, standing up and running over to a little creek nearby. He washed his hand in it, and returned. "Better!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 am
Makayla still kept silent as he pressed on the wound but then bust out laughing at his little episode. She knew blood didn't really bother him, but it was cute to see him act so happy all of the time.  

Silencematters

FreakingCosmicKid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:48 am
"Okay, time to get serious!!" Kris proclaimed, pushing up his sleeves. The little choker dangled a bit as he kneeled back down and reached for the first-aid kit. He retrieved a thin roll of thread and a sewing needle, as well as some numbing gel. "If you start feeling anything, scream." He instructed, beginning to rub the gel around the wound.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 pm
Makayla looked at him panicked. "wait what? scream why? what are you doing?" she said turning her head to try to look at him. The gel felt odd on her skin. She bit her lip nervous.  

Silencematters

FreakingCosmicKid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:34 pm
"No panicking either!!" He added, waving his hands a bit as he finished spreading the gel. "I have to stitch your wing back up or it'll heal like a piercing, a big round hole!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:11 pm
Makayla kept silent and still ignoring the tugging she felt on her wing and her back. She hated stitches horrible. "kjust hurry alright?"  

Silencematters

FreakingCosmicKid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:26 pm
"I'm hurryin'!!" He said, stitching her up carefully. It sewed up fairly nicely, the stitches barely noticeable. He readjusted some of the feathers so they laid overtop of the area, covering them completely. "All done!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:07 am
Makayla smiled and wanted to stretch out her wings but didn't. She turned around to thank him. "Thanks" she smiled happily. "your so good at this!  

Silencematters

FreakingCosmicKid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:51 pm
"No problem!!" He smiled back at her. Seeing her from this angle... A vulnerable one, wanted Kris to stay around even more. He wanted to protect and help her always. So that was what he would do! Kris and Makayla would be together forever. "You can stretch your wings a bit, this one might still be numb though."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:56 pm
Makayla nodded honestly glad she had him with her. She might have been gone a long time ago if it wasn't for him. She smiled at him warmly and stretched her wings slowly. It stung a bit and felt a bit numb, but otherwise was fine. Her smile grew wider.  

Silencematters

FreakingCosmicKid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:07 pm
"Great!! So i'm guessing it doesn't hurt too much?" He smiled, reaching over to gently set the feathers and pet them. They were so pretty... "... Pretty..." He mumbled to himself.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff