Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:31 am
zz1000zz
xXSnuffXx
zz1000zz
The memorial in the second one seems angled too far away from you, and the fourth picture seems off balance. Then again, I know nothing about photography. I think cameras steal souls.

I liked them.

Yeah, I agree on the memorial one.

As for the flower one, I'm not sure what you mean by off balance. Do you mean in terms of color? Or the angle? x.x

And thanks heart

Whenever I look at the fourth one, my head tries to go to the right and look at an angle. I think it is just that the right side seems empty, while the left not only has things in it, but also has color.

Its a form of abstract art, its not normaly perfect, its the things that are wrong with it that make it perfect.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:50 pm
darkXmoon
zz1000zz
xXSnuffXx
zz1000zz
The memorial in the second one seems angled too far away from you, and the fourth picture seems off balance. Then again, I know nothing about photography. I think cameras steal souls.

I liked them.

Yeah, I agree on the memorial one.

As for the flower one, I'm not sure what you mean by off balance. Do you mean in terms of color? Or the angle? x.x

And thanks heart

Whenever I look at the fourth one, my head tries to go to the right and look at an angle. I think it is just that the right side seems empty, while the left not only has things in it, but also has color.

Its a form of abstract art, its not normaly perfect, its the things that are wrong with it that make it perfect.

Ah, I am not an artistic person. I lack whatever it is that you need to be able to create art, and I really have little understanding of it. Then again, if the emperor's wardrobe has taught us anything, it is important to listen to the opinions of the uninformed.  

zz1000zz
Crew

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
I'm rather impressed with the downplay of "self" in the third one...the first would have been better if the flowers were the unfocused piece, but that's only my opinion and you shouldn't change YOUR art based on something so trivial as someone else's opinion. It's not an expression of self if it's seen through another's eyes, now is it? I'm puzzled about the fourth one-is that a bus seat? Quite the inflective backgroung if it is. Refreshingly origional. I admire more than I let on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:56 am
Jasta
Very beautiful - do you have a DeviantArt account? I'd love to see more of your stuff.

DeviantArt
Flickr
3nodding  

Because ILY

Because ILY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:03 am
ceilisidhe
I'm rather impressed with the downplay of "self" in the third one...the first would have been better if the flowers were the unfocused piece, but that's only my opinion and you shouldn't change YOUR art based on something so trivial as someone else's opinion. It's not an expression of self if it's seen through another's eyes, now is it? I'm puzzled about the fourth one-is that a bus seat? Quite the inflective backgroung if it is. Refreshingly origional. I admire more than I let on.

I don't plan to change the picture in itself, but the technical tips are always welcome. It gives me an idea of what to do for other shots, if needed. I don't tend to focus on technical aspects too much, because I'm still /somewhat/ new to photography, but it's something I'd like to work on. And sure, it's an expression of self, but it can be an expression of others too. That's why I like art. One person can look at one thing, and have it mean something completely different to them than the origional artist intended. I think it's cool lol It is indeed a bus seat. I still take the nice old cheesewagon to school ><  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:43 am
veary good, i liked to picture with the sun, ilove them all but that one stands out more  

Jakk-Arcani

Because ILY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:34 am
yakusugy
veary good, i liked to picture with the sun, ilove them all but that one stands out more

Thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:51 pm
I love the third one. i am a photographer myself. almost as good as you. got some great ideas though. really awesome exclaim  

Bunniegurl123

Tipsy Vampire

Because ILY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:14 pm
bunniegurl123
I love the third one. i am a photographer myself. almost as good as you. got some great ideas though. really awesome exclaim
Aw, you give me too much credit heart  
Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces